Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

Evil Energy Causing Violence?

orbs energy evil energy entities ghosts aliens violent energy possessed being possessed

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1    livletlliv

livletlliv

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:44 AM

I have always felt a presence around me since I can remember, and have encountered spirits throughout my life.  However, 12 years ago I moved in with my roommate and have been experiencing an unnatural amount ever since.  So much that I believe, we were seriously close to a portal.  Our space was in the middle of 180 acres of orchards and vineyards.  He was gone 16 hours a day and I came close to believing that I had gone crazy.   Some of it was very cool, some not.  The experience of feeling something evil was horrifying and it was seven years before I was able to leave, unfortunately, I believe something followed me.

I am now living 12 miles from this location and my four-year-old nephew, J started staying with me .  The first time I noticed fear in his face while looking at the ceiling, I knew he could see IT.  After a couple of weeks of convincing J that IT could not harm him, he started calling it, `the guy.’  One day I was videotaping, asked J to show me where `the guy’ was and he pointed to a corner of the floor, near the door.  Told him I could not see it and J started stomping on the floor.  Within a few seconds, white orbs come flying out, NOT DUSTMITES, and they were darting about so fast, that I was unable to see them without the camera.

This started an all-out investigation by me.  After tons pf footage and hours of research, I have concluded that all these orbs, which have grown bigger and multiplied into thousands, are probably one entity, shape shifting itself.

Recently,  my, would not harm a fly, mellow neighbor, was beaten up, near death, in our front yard.  He lives in the same house, {it has been walled off into two living areas} and is now in a coma, still fighting for his life.  His mother, 82 years old, told me today, that the picture that has been hanging on her wall forever fell on top of her head while she was sleeping.  I am getting scared!

My question is, could something have followed me and generated enough energy to cause these bad things to happen, {those were just the worst and most recent of bad things} and is there any way possible for me to get rid of ‘the guy’ before anything else happens?  If you have any other conclusions please share with me, I’m at a loss.

PLEASE HELP

#2    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 10,316 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:01 AM

View Postlivletlliv, on 23 July 2014 - 08:44 AM, said:

Within a few seconds, white orbs come flying out, NOT DUSTMITES, and they were darting about so fast, that I was unable to see them without the camera.
This started an all-out investigation by me.  After tons pf footage and hours of research, I have concluded that all these orbs, which have grown bigger and multiplied into thousands, are probably one entity, shape shifting itself.

Wonderful this is exactly what we want to see. Please post some of the footage on here.

#3    Ealdwita

Ealdwita

Hwt oredmcg

• 5,275 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:58 AM

View Postfreetoroam, on 23 July 2014 - 09:01 AM, said:

Wonderful this is exactly what we want to see. Please post some of the footage on here.

I'll do the sandwiches,freeto...you bring a flask of  tea....ok? Better make it two....it's gonna be a long wait.

"Gæð a wyrd swa hio scel, ac gecnáwan þín gefá!": "Fate goes ever as she shall, but know thine enemy!".
I can teach you with a quip, if I've a mind; I can trick you into learning with a laugh; Oh, winnow all my folly and you'll find, A grain or two of truth among the chaff!
(The Yeoman of the Guard ~ Gilbert and Sullivan)

#4    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 10,316 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:47 PM

View Postealdwita, on 23 July 2014 - 09:58 AM, said:

I'll do the sandwiches,freeto...you bring a flask of  tea....ok? Better make it two....it's gonna be a long wait.
Where has she gone?..not to You Tube  I hope!!! Posted Image

#5    BiffSplitkins

BiffSplitkins

Vertically Challenged

• 7,610 posts

• We all have a song inside us, it tells us who we are.

'John Doeber' fellow musician

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:22 PM

I hate to be a skeptic but is there any chance that even though you now live 12 miles away from the 'evil' location.... you still may be living above some sort of evil underground river? :whistle:

Posted Image

"The problem with internet quotes is that you cant always depend on their accuracy" -Abraham Lincoln, 1864

Posted Image

#6    JVG

JVG

Government Agent

• 4,243 posts

• Live and learn.

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:32 PM

View Postealdwita, on 23 July 2014 - 09:58 AM, said:

I can bring some Cakes and Cookies and I think I have an extra flask or two....

#7    jamesjr191

jamesjr191

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

• S*** happens, again and again.

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:46 PM

View PostBiffSplitkins, on 23 July 2014 - 01:22 PM, said:

I hate to be a skeptic but is there any chance that even though you now live 12 miles away from the 'evil' location.... you still may be living above some sort of evil underground river? :whistle:

Posted Image
Is that a river of ***t? Hahaha

"Don't fear the Reaper, you'll be able to fly."

#8    livletlliv

livletlliv

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:57 PM

Here is a pic of an orb outside of my house, but I'm having trouble uploading the video.  Please bear with me, because I do not have the time right now.  I will attempt again after work, four p.m.

Attached Thumbnails

• white orb.jpg

#9    CuriousRey

CuriousRey

Jedi Master

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts

• "Do or do not, there is no try." -Yoda

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:05 PM

View PostBiffSplitkins, on 23 July 2014 - 01:22 PM, said:

Posted Image

Literally the first thing that popped into my head was this, why must everyone beat me to the good stuff!

#10    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 10,316 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:47 PM

View Postlivletlliv, on 23 July 2014 - 06:57 PM, said:

Here is a pic of an orb outside of my house, but I'm having trouble uploading the video.  Please bear with me, because I do not have the time right now.  I will attempt again after work, four p.m.
Looks like the moon.
Love the tree,

#11    livletlliv

livletlliv

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:12 PM

Here are a few more pics, but the orbs truly need to be seen in motion.  I have to go frame by frame to get a decent pic, because they are sooo fast.  The orbs are translucent and when I zoom in they have a prism like effect.  They seem to be attracted to lighter colors and will sit there like a camelion, until I hit them with the bright flash and they go zooming.  The bigger ones tend to like the darker places, like in corners and under the rugs.  I know these things because I have been watching them for six months.

Attached Thumbnails

• Snapshot 9 (6-21-2014 1-10 PM).png
  • Untitled-1.gif
  • Snapshot 17 (1-2-2014 3-05 AM).jpg

#12    rashore

rashore

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,276 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:55 PM

Welcome to UM liv :st Please, read the site rules, check out some threads, and enjoy yourself :)

I'm not sure what to tell you about your situation, not enough information for me to really form an opinion yet. Looking forward to you posting video.

Your ad hominem connotes your sciolism. Now that is some funny commentary.

#13    Oppono Astos

Oppono Astos

Overlord of Delgon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:55 PM

Convenient that the images are cropped and EXIF stripped.  Orbs are nothing more than particulates illuminated by the camera; this has been demonstrated and proven again and again by empirical research and analysis since the 1990s.

Who is the skeptic: the realist who won't accept belief, or the believer who won't accept reality?

#14    livletlliv

livletlliv

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:58 AM

I guess I'll have to post the video on U Tube.  Here are some close ups of the orbs.

Attached Thumbnails

• good.png
  • Snapshot 1 (7-23-2014 12-25 PM).png
  • Snapshot 3 (7-23-2014 12-28 PM).png
  • Snapshot 9 (11-30-2013 11-51 AM).png
  • Snapshot 3 (12-19-2013 8-41 PM).png
  • Snapshot 5 (7-23-2014 12-32 PM).png
  • Snapshot 13 (12-19-2013 8-51 PM).png
  • Snapshot 14 (12-19-2013 1-45 AM).png

#15    livletlliv

livletlliv

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 10:23 AM

Still look like the moon?  These things have the capability of having any shape, alot of times, even paper.  

Appono Astos, this is a serious matter to me, and you do not sound like someone who would help, even if you could. Therefore your opinion does not mean squat to me.  My friend is still on life support, so please cut the crap.

Attached Thumbnails

• Snapshot 13 (12-19-2013 8-51 PM).png
  • Snapshot 14 (12-19-2013 1-45 AM).png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users