Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

British inventor builds giant 'fart machine'

Still Waters

Colin Furze, a plumber and inventor from Stamford, Lincolnshire, has begun building the biggest fart machine ever, which he plans to place on top of the cliffs of Dover and aim across the Channel towards France. His hope is that the French, 21 miles away, will hear the blast.

http://www.telegraph...-at-France.html

We've had threads about this guy and his zany inventions before. :D

Edited by Still Waters
  • Like 5

Colin Furze, a plumber and inventor from Stamford, Lincolnshire, has begun building the biggest fart machine ever, which he plans to place on top of the cliffs of Dover and aim across the Channel towards France. His hope is that the French, 21 miles away, will hear the blast.

http://www.telegraph...-at-France.html

We've had threads about this guy and his zany inventions before. :D

Nomen est Omen... Furz in German does actually mean fart...

• Like 2

Due for tomorrow between 6 and 7 = 7 and 8 French time. Bet the people round Dover are going to love this!

British inventor? ok, as long as his name is not added to the list of great British inventors.

• Like 2

Let off a tonne of stink bombs too and let the cool coastal breeze waft the odour right across the channel to our frog eating brothers and sisters..

• Like 2

Let off a tonne of stink bombs too and let the cool coastal breeze waft the odour right across the channel to our frog eating brothers and sisters..

That can end deeply in "the pants" as some WWI Germans could tell you... especially if the wind suddenly changes...

• Like 2

British ingenuity at its finest! We may have lost the empire but nobody in the world can compete with our fart tech

• Like 3

British ingenuity at its finest! We may have lost the empire but nobody in the world can compete with our fart tech

Yeh, and now that France surpassed the UK in defense spending it is time for payback! :innocent:

• Like 2

This is almost as funny as whoever first thought to wire a horn train in a car to scare pedestrians! Oh Youtube! How many hours did I waste watching you?

• Like 1

i wonder what fuels the engine?

if only he built a fart machine aimed at france that was fuelled by gingers, i'd swear i'd died and gone to heaven.....

i wonder what fuels the engine?

if only he built a fart machine aimed at france that was fuelled by gingers, i'd swear i'd died and gone to heaven.....

He is quite inventive:

https://www.youtube.com/user/colinfurze

I don't need a machine to fart that loud (according to my wife), I do it au naturale.

• Like 1

This tells you about the real mindset of this group There's more discussion about a fart machine than about Earth fossils possibly being on the Moon.

• Like 1

"I fart in your general direction."

Payback :)

tumblr_mgowsmuHcL1s2ofm8o1_r1_500.gif

Fueled no doubt with deep fried fish 'n' chips, bacon butty and Stilton cheese. Take that France!

Sigh... Once the sun never set on the British Empire, now they send faux farts to France.

Interesting machine lol that would smell bad lol

Edited by coolguy