Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Doctors remove 232 teeth from teen's mouth

Still Waters

In a rare medical case, a team of doctors at state-run JJ hospital extracted as many as 232 tiny teeth from a 17-year-old boy's mouth in a six-hour long surgery conducted on Monday. Interestingly, doctors claim that the total count of minuscule teeth was far greater than 232, after which they gave up on counting and focussed only on removing them.

http://indianexpress...om-teens-mouth/

• Like 2

Poor kid. I hope he's feeling better now.

• Like 1

Anyone have any theories why so many bizarre human anomalies are found in India? My personal hypothesis is that historically, these congential disorders resulted in appearances that replicated Hindu gods or devas, so the child afflicted with them would be protected and revered as such. Thoughts?

Anyone have any theories why so many bizarre human anomalies are found in India? My personal hypothesis is that historically, these congential disorders resulted in appearances that replicated Hindu gods or devas, so the child afflicted with them would be protected and revered as such. Thoughts?

or the fallout from bhopal....

Or Curry-Coke!

:lol:

• Like 1

I suspect you'd find similar rates of abnormalities occurs in many remote/poor/isolated/conservative communities as the village the boy lived in (and also historically in the same), and India itself is not remarkable in this. Perhaps it is only remarkable in that it actually has better reporting of or from those remote communities.

The river Ganges doesn't help. Have you seen the number copses floating it on a daily basis. Its one the most polluted used rivers in the world.

Nah, these kinds of abnormalities predate industrial chemicals.

• Like 1

Perhaps it is only remarkable in that it actually has better reporting of or from those remote communities.

That's a possibility. I'm sure cases like this do not get reported in North Korea. Maybe every day is a slow news day in India. Maybe there is a demand for this kind of news? Hmm.

Research needs to be done to find out how to use this anomaly to our advantage by enabling us to properly regrow lost teeth.

With almost 1 in 5 humans living in India, of course there is going to have a greater percentage of people with such disorders in this country than in most other countries.

Edited by Ashyne

Anyone have any theories why so many bizarre human anomalies are found in India?

I would add Mexico too. Especially talking about UFO sighntings and chupakabra.

The river Ganges doesn't help. Have you seen the number copses floating it on a daily basis. Its one the most polluted used rivers in the world.

Precisely. I watched a documentary a few years back regarding the Ganges river and I was appalled at how nauseatingly filthy and polluted it was.

Garbage, sewage, bodies of human and animal, etc floating in it and let's not forget the industrial wastes being poured directly into it as well.

People are getting illnesses and skin lesions from being in the water. What really baffles me is that these people call the river "sacred" and claim it is part of their religion or such what yet they sure are not treating it as if it was. (please note that I do not believe in any of their religions, mind you)

Anyways it does seem that regions that are more polluted, have poor healthcare and poor access to clean food and water appear to be more afflicted with maladies and deformities.

• Like 1

I wonder just how tiny his teeth were? It's hard to imagine over 230 teeth in one human jaw.

• Like 2

I was wondering the same thing. That general area of the world has some strange s4!t going on.

I wonder just how tiny his teeth were? It's hard to imagine over 230 teeth in one human jaw.

My old mother-in-law had 500! And she used them all!

• Like 3

Here's the answer to that question....He must have got through a small fortune in Colgate!

Ashik-Gavai-teeth_2985017b_zps8de7a874.jpg

It could have been a teratoma. These tumors sometimes contain teeth.

Yipe! With that many teeth, it's a wonder he didn't gnaw the tumor off himself! Very disturbing.

That's no teen, that's a landshark!

• Like 1