Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Unexplained voice on my cell phone


  • Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1    Riya

Riya

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Joined:25 Jul 2014
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:India

Posted 25 July 2014 - 10:19 AM

I dont know what happen to my cell phone but there is something wrong.When i talk with someone specially with my bf a 30-40yrs old voice interrupted.Specially at night.I heard it once,but my bf hear that voice every day.And we can't understand what that voice wants to tell.It occurs everyday.Not only that when I sleep with my phone every day I can see nightmares...Is that normal????


#2    dr no

dr no

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts
  • Joined:27 May 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The North of England

  • Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.
    Carl Sagan

Posted 25 July 2014 - 10:29 AM

Have you tried putting your phone on loudspeaker and recording the calls to your boyfriend?


#3    DefenceMinisterMishkin

DefenceMinisterMishkin

    Megalodon Trapper

  • Member
  • 4,184 posts
  • Joined:04 Jun 2014
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Andover, England

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:17 AM

Stay silent and let the voice speak, try and make out what it's saying.

It could be a really dedicated pizza delivery guy who is still trying to find you from that pizza you ordered last month.

Posted Image

#4    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

    Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

  • Member
  • 3,026 posts
  • Joined:10 Sep 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Year next Tuesday!

  • My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:15 PM

Some times (Depending on the cell phone towers or quality of the cell phone) the phone Signals mix and you pick up other peoples conversations or fragments. For example, I could walk around with my cheap walkie talkie and pick up cell phone conversations with it.

Or the FBI is listening in.

Edited by Brian Topp, 25 July 2014 - 12:17 PM.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.


#5    BlueBomber

BlueBomber

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 237 posts
  • Joined:28 Sep 2011
  • Gender:Male

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:03 PM

Definitely the FBI.

A skeptical believer.

#6    JVG

JVG

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,837 posts
  • Joined:31 Jan 2014
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:N.E. Pa.

  • Live and learn.

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:13 PM

More than likely a telemarketer than can be real pests.


#7    Riya

Riya

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Joined:25 Jul 2014
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:India

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:19 PM

I am a 18 yrs old college girl,so do you really think that its FBI???And i heard that voice once but my boyfriend and some friends can hear that voice daily(They dont know each other,so they cant be joking with me),i mean he can only hear that voice daily while i am also holding that call.And if its a pizza boy then why we cant understand what he says(we only can understand in which language that voice talks)....Its really odd...Not only that our call disconnected every day though signal is strong....


#8    Stubbly_Dooright

Stubbly_Dooright

    ♫♪♀♀♀♫♪

  • Member
  • 3,317 posts
  • Joined:06 Aug 2006
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Totally lost! ....and loving it!!

  • ♪♫ Dementia, you're
    driving me crazy! ♫♪
    - Owlcity.

Posted 26 July 2014 - 03:22 AM

Phone calls are tricky, I think. I say this, because I have had experiences that are explainable as living people but bad lines. I remember when my husband was stationed at an AFB in Mississippi, and living off base, (real close off base) calling the hospital for some test results, and while on hold, another conversation came through. I could tell it was another Air Force doctor and he was talking on anther line with his wife and kids. I couldn't do anything but hear the touching family time. It was kind of faint, but I could hear what they are saying. I remember thinking, what crappy lines. On remote lines, I have heard other phone calls, tvs, and the like. And telemarkerters have so many tricks up their sleeve, I wouldn't put it past them to cut into lines. Baby monitors can hear other phone calls, and sometimes calls could make my son's remote control cars move. I'm no help, because despite various unexplainable experiences I have had, voices on the phone were from the living.

Posted Image  Greetings and Salutations!!!
If you wont talk to your cat about catnip......who will?
Introverts unite! But only on the internet.

#9    JGirl

JGirl

    Pajama Goddess

  • Member
  • 9,016 posts
  • Joined:23 Sep 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:British Columbia Canada

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:40 AM

it's a demon. ditch the phone. run for your life.


#10    Peter Gomes

Peter Gomes

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Joined:20 Jun 2014
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada

Posted 26 July 2014 - 11:03 AM

It can be a technical fault, and it can be network problem because some time our cell catch the other signal by fault and you can check your cell phone’s functions properly because some phone comes with voice changing function…. so don't worry it is normal.  :yes:

Edited by Peter Gomes, 26 July 2014 - 11:04 AM.


#11    Sir Smoke aLot

Sir Smoke aLot

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sarajevo, BiH

  • ... man isn't fit to live if he hasn't found something worth dying for...

Posted 26 July 2014 - 12:06 PM

Chances to have such technical problem are too low, its more likely that you will see a ghost in your room. As told here already, it is possible that signals mix but to have them mix often, that is impossible, especially if its the same voice every time. Maybe someone hacked your lines and is playing jokes, that is only possibility as i can tell.

...If you’re thinking like everyone else, then you aren’t thinking...

#12    Riya

Riya

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Joined:25 Jul 2014
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:India

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:52 PM

View PostSir Smoke aLot, on 26 July 2014 - 12:06 PM, said:

Chances to have such technical problem are too low, its more likely that you will see a ghost in your room. As told here already, it is possible that signals mix but to have them mix often, that is impossible, especially if its the same voice every time. Maybe someone hacked your lines and is playing jokes, that is only possibility as i can tell.

At first i also thought that my friends were hacking my number,then we checked and every time result found that my number is ok,no one hacked that...After that i change my sim card,but  same thing happened.And in my house we have 8 phones,but no one have facing this problem.Not only that whan i connect that sim to another phone its working fine.... :yes:


#13    Sir Smoke aLot

Sir Smoke aLot

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sarajevo, BiH

  • ... man isn't fit to live if he hasn't found something worth dying for...

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:02 PM

View PostRiya, on 30 July 2014 - 04:52 PM, said:

At first i also thought that my friends were hacking my number,then we checked and every time result found that my number is ok,no one hacked that...After that i change my sim card,but  same thing happened.And in my house we have 8 phones,but no one have facing this problem.Not only that whan i connect that sim to another phone its working fine.... :yes:

I see, what phone model you have, is it with Android OS? There is possibility of 'invisible' app which could be responsible for such thing, and since you have try that SIM card in other phone then it leaves us with problem at the phone only. If there is problem with it it's problem in firmware of the device, some 99% chance of that and other 1% goes on Gremlins. We will easily solve it if it's firmware problem.

...If you’re thinking like everyone else, then you aren’t thinking...

#14    Riya

Riya

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Joined:25 Jul 2014
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:India

Posted 05 August 2014 - 03:12 PM

View PostSir Smoke aLot, on 05 August 2014 - 02:02 PM, said:

I see, what phone model you have, is it with Android OS? There is possibility of 'invisible' app which could be responsible for such thing, and since you have try that SIM card in other phone then it leaves us with problem at the phone only. If there is problem with it it's problem in firmware of the device, some 99% chance of that and other 1% goes on Gremlins. We will easily solve it if it's firmware problem.
Sir i have a normal java phone(Samsung C3312)....


#15    Misanthropic

Misanthropic

    Mechanical Animal

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts
  • Joined:05 Feb 2014

Posted 09 August 2014 - 05:29 PM

"The call is coming from inside the house!"

--- Insert quote from famous dead person here. ---





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users