Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

Ghost attacks photographer in Pa. house

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,025 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 27 July 2014 - 06:03 PM

HANOVER, Pa. — Homeowners in Pennsylvania claim their home is haunted with ghosts and a demon, and one photojournalist was reportedly hurt while inside.
According to WPMT, homeowner DeAnna Simpson said they’ve lived there for seven years, and she says she has photos and recordings of voices, laughing and even dogs barking.

Read more and to watch the video: http://fox8.com/2014...demons-spirits/

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#2    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,677 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 27 July 2014 - 07:00 PM

Well this is great news, photos, recordings of voices and a real reporter with war wounds from a demon...all we got to do now is wait for them to show us.

The house will appear on the Travel Channel’s “The Dead Files” Saturday......
Why the Travel channel, with this sort of concrete proof (yet to be shown) it should be on the NEWS.

When a Fox 43 photojournalist entered the home for a story, he felt his hand burning and saw a scratch on his wrist. Simpson claims he was hurt as a warning about telling her story.
http://fox8.com/2014...demons-spirits/

No doubt the reporter will be clarifying this and showing his wounds.

The video is not working so if anyone can view it, can they tell me if the reporter is showing his wounds on it and does the video show the photos etc etc etc?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#3    JVG

JVG

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts

• Live and learn.

Posted 27 July 2014 - 07:17 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 27 July 2014 - 07:00 PM, said:

Well this is great news, photos, recordings of voices and a real reporter with war wounds from a demon...all we got to do now is wait for them to show us.

Why the Travel channel, with this sort of concrete proof (yet to be shown) it should be on the NEWS.

When a Fox 43 photojournalist entered the home for a story, he felt his hand burning and saw a scratch on his wrist. Simpson claims he was hurt as a warning about telling her story.

The video is not working so if anyone can view it, can they tell me if the reporter is showing his wounds on it and does the video show the photos etc etc etc?

Free do we need to contact Ealdwita and get the lunch and flasks ready,, not sure how long this wait will be!!!

#4    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,677 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 27 July 2014 - 07:33 PM

View PostJVG, on 27 July 2014 - 07:17 PM, said:

Free do we need to contact Ealdwita and get the lunch and flasks ready,, not sure how long this wait will be!!!
He is on his way back with the first drop of supplies:

Posted Image

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#5    JVG

JVG

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts

• Live and learn.

Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:17 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 27 July 2014 - 07:33 PM, said:

He is on his way back with the first drop of supplies:

Posted Image

That should last a few days at best!!!

#6    sinewave

sinewave

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,099 posts

• Belief proves nothing. Show me the science.

Posted 27 July 2014 - 09:31 PM

Slow news week, I guess.  There is no way they are trying to pump the value so they can recoup some of their losses from the real estate crash, right?

Edited by sinewave, 27 July 2014 - 09:36 PM.

#7    Redefining Success

Redefining Success

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:43 PM

Seems relatively genuine.

But that katie kyros can come and investigate my home anytime, no wonder she is on fox.

If what I type offends you, don't see it as an attack, but as my opinion.

#8    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 6,728 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 02:29 AM

View Postfreetoroam, on 27 July 2014 - 07:00 PM, said:

I backtracked to the fox43 footage. It wasn't the reporter, it was the camerguy that got scratched. Nope, no video of the scratching itself, just the gal being interviewed asking if he just got scratched- then the guy showing his wrist. I couldn't really tell that there was a scratch there to be honest.
Here's the link to the fox43 that played for me: http://fox43.com/201.../#axzz38baFhcRq

#9    Scandal

Scandal

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 113 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 05:07 AM

Great story.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users