Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sarah Palin, publisher

questionmark

WASHINGTON, July 28 (UPI) --Former governor of Alaska and right-wing media darling Sarah Palin announced Sunday she plans to launch a subscription-based news site.

In a video posted to her official YouTube account, Palin says her site will feature news, video chats and extended features about her speeches, political career and family life.

Hmmm...$100 a year for something I can get for free? Have you really thought about this Ms. Palin?

• Like 1

Well it'll be her version of the news. Not necessarily what we get daily for free. :P

• Like 1

Well it'll be her version of the news. Not necessarily what we get daily for free. :P

You mean with the well known Alaskaisms and grammar errors? That might be worth the $100.... :innocent:

• Like 1

I suspect she'll have ghostwriters and will feature alarmist stories (hyped to "11", if you get that reference.) Her devotees will flock to it, though I'm not sure how may of those are around. Possibly enough to keep her rolling in cash for awhile.

But don't forget folks, it's all about the message - not the money! :mellow:

• Like 2

Millie Gunderson, who fries eggs, makes toast and grills hot dogs over at Amos' 'Vittles-n-Such' on Mulberry Street, is a shrewd judge of customers and humanity in general. I'd rather pay $100.00 per year for her wisdom and insight rather than give Palin a dime.

lol, i would not listen to her news for free, let alone pay for it,. but i have no doubt there will be people willing to pay, 100 a year.

She'll make a fortune... by saying what many people want to hear.

She'll make a fortune... by saying what many people want to hear.

As do all politicians.

As do all politicians.

Yes, but most do it through more Indirect marketing. She's planning to sell propaganda and hype directly to a segment of the populace.

Once a cheerleader ... always a cheerleader.

Hmmm...$100 a year for something I can get for free? Have you really thought about this Ms. Palin?

It works for the Food Babe so why not?

Yes, but most do it through more Indirect marketing. She's planning to sell propaganda and hype directly to a segment of the populace.

Once a cheerleader ... always a cheerleader.

But very few cheerleader cheer themselves on....

• Like 1

As if Sarah Palin is some kind of radical for a minority niche. She's a wind-up doll for the Establishment.

[media=]

[/media]
  • Like 1