Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ancient Egyptian Mystery

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1    tenyson1768

tenyson1768

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 06:10 PM

Hi

I am writing as I am looking for some assistance with a fascinating discovery that I have made. This discovery has the potential to provide the evidence required to prove alien existence in Earth’s past. My discovery relates to the Egyptian Aten Sun Disc, the Pharaoh Akhenaten and the Dead Sea Copper Scroll.

I am willing to discuss this in more detail but as a summary I have discovered that the Aten Sun disc depicted on ancient Egyptian carvings is not a sun but instead a search light that emits intense green light. These searchlights were brought to Earth by a race of Aliens that live on a planet orbiting the most easterly of the three suns that make up Orion’s belt. Pharaoh Akhenaten stumbled across these lights and used the wonder of this alien technology to enforce his authority as ruler and to create a new religion around this artificial light source and the associated Alien technology.

After Akhenaten’s death and under fear of her own safety, Queen Nefertiti hid these search lights in a tomb and fled the area. She wrote down details of this treasure along with the location of the tomb which her followers took to Israel. Queen Nefertiti’s treasure map has been recently discovered and is known as the Dead Sea Copper Scroll.

I believe I know where Queen Nefertiti buried this alien technology before she fled Egypt. I am asking for help so that I pinpoint the exact location.

I hope someone is willing to help as the discovery of this treasure has the potential to change mankind’s relationship with our past. Message me and I will provide more information about my discovery.

Gary

#2    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 37,123 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 28 July 2014 - 06:12 PM

And that does not hurt?

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#3    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 10,904 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 28 July 2014 - 06:16 PM

Are you a Nigerian Prince?

#4    George Ford

George Ford

Just pretend you didn't see anything

• Banned
  • 3,149 posts

• 'I live in the weak and the wounded... Doc'

Posted 28 July 2014 - 06:19 PM

"I believe I know where Queen Nefertiti buried this alien technology before she fled Egypt. I am asking for help so that I pinpoint the exact location."

If you know where the treasure is then why do you need our help? How can we help pinpoint the exact location?

“Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence” ~ Carl Sagan

#5    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 6,470 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 06:44 PM

So, around which star does this planet that these aliens come from orbit? Alnitak, the most easterly star is actually a triple star system. This triple system is about 756 ly away and is made up of a close binary pair of a blue supergiant and a blue dwarf, orbited by a third B-type star. Where does this planet fit in ?

"You do not teach the paths of the forest to an old gorilla."

"It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired."

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#6    shrooma

shrooma

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,985 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 28 July 2014 - 06:53 PM

View Posttenyson1768, on 28 July 2014 - 06:10 PM, said:

Hi

I am writing as I am looking for some assistance with a fascinating discovery that I have made. This discovery has the potential to provide the evidence required to prove alien existence in Earth’s past. My discovery relates to the Egyptian Aten Sun Disc, the Pharaoh Akhenaten and the Dead Sea Copper Scroll.

I am willing to discuss this in more detail but as a summary I have discovered that the Aten Sun disc depicted on ancient Egyptian carvings is not a sun but instead a search light that emits intense green light. These searchlights were brought to Earth by a race of Aliens that live on a planet orbiting the most easterly of the three suns that make up Orion’s belt. Pharaoh Akhenaten stumbled across these lights and used the wonder of this alien technology to enforce his authority as ruler and to create a new religion around this artificial light source and the associated Alien technology.

After Akhenaten’s death and under fear of her own safety, Queen Nefertiti hid these search lights in a tomb and fled the area. She wrote down details of this treasure along with the location of the tomb which her followers took to Israel. Queen Nefertiti’s treasure map has been recently discovered and is known as the Dead Sea Copper Scroll.

I believe I know where Queen Nefertiti buried this alien technology before she fled Egypt. I am asking for help so that I pinpoint the exact location.

I hope someone is willing to help as the discovery of this treasure has the potential to change mankind’s relationship with our past. Message me and I will provide more information about my discovery.

Gary
oooh Gary.
you're gonna fit right in....

"Get off your knees, the party's over."
-How do you sleep-
The Stone Roses.

#7    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 37,123 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 28 July 2014 - 06:56 PM

View Postshrooma, on 28 July 2014 - 06:53 PM, said:

oooh Gary.
you're gonna fit right in....

Well, not quite, to the contrary of others who have brilliant theories he did not even bother to look up the translation of Achenaton....

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#8    shrooma

shrooma

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,985 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 28 July 2014 - 07:00 PM

is there ANYTHING relating to Ancient Egypt that isn't even remotely mysterious?!
i mean, did they s**t first thing in the morning like we do? or did they do something weird, like having it removed. manually. or teleported out of them by aliens or summink??

-How do you sleep-
The Stone Roses.

#9    Perceptivum

Perceptivum

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 301 posts

• Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Posted 28 July 2014 - 07:01 PM

...a search light that emits intense green light.

Just curious, as I'm not as informed about these things as most, but how do you know the search light emits green light?

"Even if you are in a minority of one, the truth is still the truth". - Ghandi

"A conspiracy is a truth awaiting revelation." - Me

#10    shrooma

shrooma

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,985 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 28 July 2014 - 07:02 PM

View Postquestionmark, on 28 July 2014 - 06:56 PM, said:

to the contrary of others who have brilliant theories he did not even bother to look up the translation of Achenaton....
soz QM, he kinda lost me at 'hi'.....

-How do you sleep-
The Stone Roses.

#11    Hanslune

Hanslune

Poltergeist

• 2,725 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 08:22 PM

View PostPerceptivum, on 28 July 2014 - 07:01 PM, said:

Just curious, as I'm not as informed about these things as most, but how do you know the search light emits green light?

D'uh, because all the other ones did......

Howdy Tennyson

Ignore the unwashed mumpsimians and eaters of burnt flesh who are not taking you seriously - tell us more.

Edited by Hanslune, 28 July 2014 - 08:25 PM.

People aren't dismissing your theme out of hand, they are dismissing it because it has no basis in reality. You continue to take the worst translation (Mercer's) of a multiply sourced and combined text written in a language you know nothing about and from 150 years after the GP's construction and pretend, while ignoring that it is found in the tomb and addressed to Unis, that its a construction manual for an object (the GP) 150 years before Unis' reign. You are the reason your theme isn't taken seriously as you've not shown any knowledge of the subject at hand and therein lies your problem.

#12    docyabut2

docyabut2

Alien Abducter

• 4,533 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:24 PM

there are no aliens!

#13    Hammerclaw

Hammerclaw

Far Traveler

• 4,041 posts

• "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Posted 28 July 2014 - 10:00 PM

There's plenty of room here. Just toss this one in the fridge with the other fruitcakes. :tsu:

https://youtu.be/GdT...nJxWiv6xeA4eaAJ   Word Jazz Ken Nordine

#14    Meridian O

Meridian O

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 213 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 10:36 PM

All I can suggest is...Left side / mid-section / inner cavity of the Great Sphinx of Giza.

Edited by Meridian O, 28 July 2014 - 10:37 PM.

#15    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 10,590 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 28 July 2014 - 10:39 PM

So, you're saying Nefertiti was Hebrew?

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Anybody like Coleridge?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users