Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man save hawk from bull snake's grip

Still Waters

Scott Adams from Clifton, Arizona, US was on his way to go fishing with a friend when the two came across a hawk struggling to get free from the grip of a bull snake.

Mr Adams stopped to unwrap the snake from the hawk while his friend recorded it on video.

http://www.telegraph...-onlookers.html

Well done! :clap:

• Like 3

Eh, it cuts both ways, I saw a Red-tailed Hawk pluck a Black Racer out of the thatch of a Washingtonia palm.

I have to wonder if the hawk here tried to attack the snake and got more than it bargained for.

I say he should have left them be. snakes are very useful animals and need to eat just as badly as the hawk.

One of the very few times a local thing posted. This was on my facebook, it is from the small town I work in. Where a mine is.

Surprised, because there is nothing in Clifton.

Good news for the hawk! I doubt the snake could have eaten it anyway. They both get a chance to fight another day.

Mabon.

• Like 1

I say he should have left them be. snakes are very useful animals and need to eat just as badly as the hawk.

The snake was defending itself. Thee is no way it could have eaten that Hawk. The Hawk most likely grabbed it for lunch ( it was a young Hawk ), and the snake was able to wrap itself around it.

• Like 1