Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Medium/Psychic Reading?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Pretty_Vacant

Pretty_Vacant

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

• "You can't arrest me. I'm a rockstar."

Posted 01 August 2014 - 06:54 PM

I was wondering if anyone could give me a psychic reading, possibly a medium reading as well?

I'm not looking for any soul in particular. Whoever wants to talk to me will.

I'm feeling...lost, and I'd like some guidance.

Thanks. :)

*Stray bullet from the barrel of love, stray bullet from the heavens above*

#2    amberlane

amberlane

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:09 PM

I am not a medium, nor do I communicate with spirits, but I would like to pull a tarot card for you and see what I get... here goes...
I pulled the knight of cups... Does this seem to fit with your life at the moment?  I feel that the love aspect is most likely applicable for you at this moment. I would love your feedback, as I am still learning the tarot

Introduction: The Knight of Cups like most if not all of the Cups suit, is an optimistic, good card to see in a reading. Like all Knights/Knights, this one often comes bearing messages. Usually these are the kind of good news that we all want to receive.
General: In general the Knight of Cups would tell you that things are going to be going well. You are likely to be feeling charged up, ready for action. This card often means that good news (particularly in the realm of matters of the heart) is likely to be headed your way soon.

Work: Work projects are likely to move ahead in a positive way, sooner than you're expecting, when this card shows in a reading. You should be proud of your accomplishments and your contributions.

Love: This is a very, very positive card to get when you are asking about love. If you are single, this card often indicates that someone is about to "sweep you off your feet." If you are in a relationship, the Knight can indicate final commitments/marriage. At the least, in the context of love, this card means positive messages, things that you would like to hear. Be open to exploration of your feelings.

#3    Eternal Me

Eternal Me

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:45 AM

I do not do readings, but I do deal with spirits. If you are interested in doing so, here is a good place to start... http://spiritual-res...com/?page_id=57

#4    Angel13

Angel13

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 12:40 AM

Hi Pretty vacant, I'll give it a go :)
I have been practicing Oracle card reads and I'll be happy to pull a few cards for you. I am new to sharing messages so please bare with me as I'm not completely sure if there is a "format" to follow when pulling cards. I'm not sure how accurate this is because I had nothing to work with except your username and I tried to focus on your post...
1St card- Meditation- I have a feeling that you have considered meditation or used to practice meditation but have fallen away from it. This card is asking you try to make time daily to meditate. It will help you to find the inner stillness of your mind and help you to de-stress. It will also allow the messages and knowledge that you are seeking to flow through you from your higher self and guides . I feel a strong connection with nature with you and suggest try meditating out in nature... by a quiet water or in a forest or wood. Do not become discouraged, begin slowly and be patient with youself. Perserver and you will be rewarded. It will greatly assist you in relaxing and calming your body and mind.

2nd card- Forest frolic- maiden- The overwhelming feeling of just taking life or situations to seriously comes over me. I hear the words "Loosen up a little". This card is a reminder to release the burdens of everyday life and make time for fun, laughter and play. Take yourself back to when you were a child and enjoyed the simple things in life... had no cares in the world. Your inner child never leaves you she waits inside yearning for an occasional release- some freedom from the mundane. When you feel burdened or simply need to lift your spirits call onto your inner-child. Allow her to flow out through your heart sharing memories of joy and freedom of play. Let go and play- have fun with that beautiful child. Revel in the pure bliss of her childlike merriment.

3rd card- Flames of wisdom-crone- I felt here that you have been seeing or hearing owls or that you have always been drawn to them, also I got native American descent... ? I feel as if you have lived a million lifetimes in yours. Many life experiences that are preventing you from releasing that inner child. You are holding on to them but the card is telling you to learn from them. You must realize not all experiences in life are easy. Some will leave behind scars on your physical body but they are simply reminders of valuable lessons learned. Be grateful for all of lifes lessons and gain wisdom from them so you may one day pass them on to others. I feel as though you have much to teach as well as much to learn. The crone is asking you to turn to the ancient ones for the wisdom you crave: the trees, the earth, grandparents and those who have spent lifetimes absorbing knowledge on the earth plane. Also, always remember to show great patience when sharing knowledge with others.

I hope this resonates with you and gives the comfort and insight that you are looking for.
Namaste
Angel

Live a little... laugh a little... love a little... more!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users