Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

here come the “global pandemic” promoters


  • Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1    OverSword

OverSword

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 15,110 posts
  • Joined:16 Oct 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Seattle WA USA

  • I love chocolate

Posted 02 August 2014 - 01:15 AM

Here is a good read that indicates the direction the newest pandemic panic, brought to you by the MSM, could take, and talks a little reality about the true dangers of getting sick in the first world.

From the article:

Now in the UK, the government has absurdly decided it wants to hunt for 30,000 people who might have “come in contact” with air traveler Patrick Sawyer, who is said to have died from Ebola.
At first, the search was going to be aimed at only several hundred, but now they’ve multiplied the hysteria factor.
Here is one predictable outcome: at clinics and hospitals, frightened people who arrive with what are labeled “early signs” of Ebola will be labeled as probable cases. What are those symptoms? Fever, chill, sore throat, cough, headache, joint pain. Sound familiar? Normally, this would just be called the flu.
What’s (intentionally) missing in all this an understanding of the immune system. Generally speaking, a germ doesn’t stand a chance of causing serious illness when the immune system is strong.
Of course, you won’t hear about that. Instead, news accounts will feature shock and awe: “perfectly healthy people” who suddenly succumbed to the “killer germ.”
The fact is, unless a serious, honest, and highly competent practitioner does a complete workup on a patient, he has no idea whether that person is healthy and has a strong immune system.
While researching my first book in 1987, AIDS Inc.: Scandal of the Century, I read published summaries of “the first AIDS cases,” all of whom had been patients at UCLA Hospital. To a man, these patients were labeled “formerly otherwise healthy.” That was sheer propaganda. Nothing could have been further from the truth. The lists of their prior medical drugs put the lie to that in short order.
In areas of the world where severe malnutrition, starvation, lack of basic sanitation, contaminated water, overcrowding, heavy pollution are present, people fall ill and die routinely.
These conditions destroy the immune system—and then any germ that sweeps through the area causes illness and death, because body’s defenses are shot. That’s the real problem.
Here’s another point you won’t see discussed on the mainstream news: the reliability of tests used to diagnose Ebola.
Two of those tests—antibody and PCR—are notoriously unreliable.
Antibody tests will register positive for disease because they ping on factors that have nothing to do with the disease being looked for. And even when cross-reaction ping doesn’t occur, a positive test merely shows that the patient came in contact with the germ in question. It says nothing about whether he’s ill or is going to become ill.

Read it here



#2    toyomotor

toyomotor

    Grumpy Old Coot

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts
  • Joined:28 Jun 2014
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tasmania, AUSTRALIA

  • All the world is mad except thee and me,
    And I'm not real sure about thee.

Posted 02 August 2014 - 01:29 AM

Oversword:

Sorry, but I find this post disturbing, and a bit irresponsible.

When dealing with diseases such as Ebola, which can have such a wide spread and deadly impact on communities, I would have thought it imperative that the authorities search for any possible contacts with an effected person, in order to eliminate possibilities of the disease spreading.

To downplay the risks associated with Ebola and similar pandemics is, imho, irresponsible in the extreme.

There is absolutely no proof at all that human beings actually communicate.

#3    OverSword

OverSword

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 15,110 posts
  • Joined:16 Oct 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Seattle WA USA

  • I love chocolate

Posted 02 August 2014 - 01:51 AM

There are two sides to every coin IMO.  Sure if ebola flares up in Australia or the USA or England, people would be begging to be protected from it.  The protection would likely be indistinguishable from martial law.  Handy that they are now flying ebola patients purposefully to countries that have no ebola in them don't you think?  Countries like the USA where the mechanisms to clamp down on the populace on many levels are in place and ready to go.


#4    toyomotor

toyomotor

    Grumpy Old Coot

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts
  • Joined:28 Jun 2014
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tasmania, AUSTRALIA

  • All the world is mad except thee and me,
    And I'm not real sure about thee.

Posted 02 August 2014 - 02:06 AM

View PostOverSword, on 02 August 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

There are two sides to every coin IMO.  Sure if ebola flares up in Australia or the USA or England, people would be begging to be protected from it.  The protection would likely be indistinguishable from martial law.  Handy that they are now flying ebola patients purposefully to countries that have no ebola in them don't you think?  Countries like the USA where the mechanisms to clamp down on the populace on many levels are in place and ready to go.

I don't agree with your reference to martial law, but if that's what it takes to isolate and contain the problem, then so be it.

And I don't think it's a matter of clamping down on the population per se, but limiting movements and contact where considered necessary for the greater good of the population.

Yes, two patients are being flown outy of Africa, in specially reconfigured aircraft, with the hope that they can be saved. I don't see your point here.

There is absolutely no proof at all that human beings actually communicate.

#5    Arkitecht

Arkitecht

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts
  • Joined:26 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Everywhere.

  • Time's up.

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:26 AM



Tempus Edax Rerum

#6    and then

and then

    Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

  • Member
  • 15,576 posts
  • Joined:15 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Land's End

  • Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 02 August 2014 - 05:09 AM

View PostOverSword, on 02 August 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

There are two sides to every coin IMO.  Sure if ebola flares up in Australia or the USA or England, people would be begging to be protected from it.  The protection would likely be indistinguishable from martial law.  Handy that they are now flying ebola patients purposefully to countries that have no ebola in them don't you think?  Countries like the USA where the mechanisms to clamp down on the populace on many levels are in place and ready to go.
While I am only a few hundred miles from where the 2 Ebola patients will be treated here in the US, I am certainly not panicked about their presence.  The CDC is one of the best organizations in the world for such treatments.  I think I understand what you are saying but when it comes to contagion, a little paranoia can be a very good thing.  When influenza struck the world in 1918 there were days when as many as 5000 people per day were dying in places like New York and Philadelphia.  Quarantine was all they could do.  Ebola is a scourge and must be treated with utmost respect.

  We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#7    Kenemet

Kenemet

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts
  • Joined:13 Apr 2014

Posted 02 August 2014 - 06:20 AM

View Posttoyomotor, on 02 August 2014 - 01:29 AM, said:

Oversword:

Sorry, but I find this post disturbing, and a bit irresponsible.

I agree.  In addition, the latest victims are physicians, who've got better health care and better immune systems than the locals do.

Quote

When dealing with diseases such as Ebola, which can have such a wide spread and deadly impact on communities, I would have thought it imperative that the authorities search for any possible contacts with an effected person, in order to eliminate possibilities of the disease spreading.
Indeed.  And, given the outbreaks of other diseases that can happen after a very long plane flight or a cruise (Marburg comes to mind immediately), and given that the disease emerges a week or more after contact, I think they're trying to be sensible.

If they wanted to impose "martial law", the best way would be to keep mum about the disease and then wait till it strikes and the public starts demanding that the infected ones be kept isolated.  The public would rush to make sure everyone was quarantined.


#8    Abaddonire

Abaddonire

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts
  • Joined:27 Nov 2011

Posted 02 August 2014 - 07:57 AM

View PostOverSword, on 02 August 2014 - 01:15 AM, said:

Here is a good read that indicates the direction the newest pandemic panic, brought to you by the MSM, could take, and talks a little reality about the true dangers of getting sick in the first world.

From the article:

Now in the UK, the government has absurdly decided it wants to hunt for 30,000 people who might have “come in contact” with air traveler Patrick Sawyer, who is said to have died from Ebola.
At first, the search was going to be aimed at only several hundred, but now they’ve multiplied the hysteria factor.
Here is one predictable outcome: at clinics and hospitals, frightened people who arrive with what are labeled “early signs” of Ebola will be labeled as probable cases. What are those symptoms? Fever, chill, sore throat, cough, headache, joint pain. Sound familiar? Normally, this would just be called the flu.
What’s (intentionally) missing in all this an understanding of the immune system. Generally speaking, a germ doesn’t stand a chance of causing serious illness when the immune system is strong.
Of course, you won’t hear about that. Instead, news accounts will feature shock and awe: “perfectly healthy people” who suddenly succumbed to the “killer germ.”
The fact is, unless a serious, honest, and highly competent practitioner does a complete workup on a patient, he has no idea whether that person is healthy and has a strong immune system.
While researching my first book in 1987, AIDS Inc.: Scandal of the Century, I read published summaries of “the first AIDS cases,” all of whom had been patients at UCLA Hospital. To a man, these patients were labeled “formerly otherwise healthy.” That was sheer propaganda. Nothing could have been further from the truth. The lists of their prior medical drugs put the lie to that in short order.
In areas of the world where severe malnutrition, starvation, lack of basic sanitation, contaminated water, overcrowding, heavy pollution are present, people fall ill and die routinely.
These conditions destroy the immune system—and then any germ that sweeps through the area causes illness and death, because body’s defenses are shot. That’s the real problem.
Here’s another point you won’t see discussed on the mainstream news: the reliability of tests used to diagnose Ebola.
Two of those tests—antibody and PCR—are notoriously unreliable.
Antibody tests will register positive for disease because they ping on factors that have nothing to do with the disease being looked for. And even when cross-reaction ping doesn’t occur, a positive test merely shows that the patient came in contact with the germ in question. It says nothing about whether he’s ill or is going to become ill.

Read it here
And that is a load of superstitious crap. That moron obviously did not do much research at all for his book since the first documented case of AIDS dates to a British sailor who died in 1959, and suspected cases date all the way back to 1912.


#9    Rafterman

Rafterman

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,409 posts
  • Joined:27 Sep 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Upstate

Posted 02 August 2014 - 03:44 PM

Do you really think that the solution to the Ebola problem is just eating well, getting plenty of sleep, and taking your Flintstones every day?

Kind of reminds me of the anti-vaxx idiots who claim that "proper hygiene" was well on the way to irradiating those diseases.

Edited by Rafterman, 02 August 2014 - 03:45 PM.

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#10    libstaK

libstaK

    Nosce Te Ipsum

  • 7,087 posts
  • Joined:06 Feb 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Melbourne, Australia

  • Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:02 AM

So people with strong immune systems can battle any germ?  Oh please, give me a break.  Also, Africans are likely to have a BETTER immune system than western society as they have had more environmental exposure that would "exercise" their immune system than their germ paranoid western counterparts.

There is nothing remotely related to fact in that piece, least of which is "panic leading to martial law".  Why would there be panic?  There are already deadly viruses in the west that nobody panics about because the risk of exposure is so limited.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#11    Abaddonire

Abaddonire

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts
  • Joined:27 Nov 2011

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:15 AM

View PostRafterman, on 02 August 2014 - 03:44 PM, said:

Do you really think that the solution to the Ebola problem is just eating well, getting plenty of sleep, and taking your Flintstones every day?

Kind of reminds me of the anti-vaxx idiots who claim that "proper hygiene" was well on the way to irradiating those diseases.
Why of course it is the solution. Vaccines are evil (despite the fact I get them). GMO is evil (despite the fact I eat them), the NWO is real (despite the fact I have a vote but decline to use it), and so on.

I struggle to see how knuckle draggers function in the real world.


#12    OverSword

OverSword

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 15,110 posts
  • Joined:16 Oct 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Seattle WA USA

  • I love chocolate

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:22 AM

View PostAbaddonire, on 02 August 2014 - 07:57 AM, said:

And that is a load of superstitious crap. That moron obviously did not do much research at all for his book since the first documented case of AIDS dates to a British sailor who died in 1959, and suspected cases date all the way back to 1912.
First I've heard that.  Can you provide links that can prove that a british sailor was the first fatality.  Suspected cases?  Good thing this is in the conspiracy section.  If he was mistaken about when the first documented case of Aids occurred doest that make everything else in the article wrong or a lie?


#13    OverSword

OverSword

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 15,110 posts
  • Joined:16 Oct 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Seattle WA USA

  • I love chocolate

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:26 AM

View PostlibstaK, on 03 August 2014 - 12:02 AM, said:

So people with strong immune systems can battle any germ?  Oh please, give me a break.  Also, Africans are likely to have a BETTER immune system than western society as they have had more environmental exposure that would "exercise" their immune system than their germ paranoid western counterparts.

There is nothing remotely related to fact in that piece, least of which is "panic leading to martial law".  Why would there be panic?  There are already deadly viruses in the west that nobody panics about because the risk of exposure is so limited.
Why would there be panic?  There was nearly panic and there was outright hysteria by the media in 2009 over the deadly global pandemic of the swine flu.  Oh how soon we forget.  Weren't the proposing mandatory inoculations in Boston to be administered by force to those who resisted?


#14    OverSword

OverSword

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 15,110 posts
  • Joined:16 Oct 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Seattle WA USA

  • I love chocolate

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:28 AM

View PostAbaddonire, on 03 August 2014 - 12:15 AM, said:

Why of course it is the solution. Vaccines are evil (despite the fact I get them). GMO is evil (despite the fact I eat them), the NWO is real (despite the fact I have a vote but decline to use it), and so on.

I struggle to see how knuckle draggers function in the real world.
You would have marched peacefully to the train to take you to Auschwitz, probably without asking for a vote.  It's easy to see how people that are just along for the ride survive, they moo like cows and follow the heard, sometimes to the slaughterhouse.


#15    Peter B

Peter B

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts
  • Joined:29 Mar 2009
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Yes We Can-berra!

Posted 03 August 2014 - 01:28 AM

View PostOverSword, on 03 August 2014 - 12:28 AM, said:

You would have marched peacefully to the train to take you to Auschwitz, probably without asking for a vote.  It's easy to see how people that are just along for the ride survive, they moo like cows and follow the heard, sometimes to the slaughterhouse.

I thought they were sheeple, not cowple.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users