Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Tiny 2 door car with a Stallion in the back!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,406 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 03 August 2014 - 03:18 PM

Something you dont see every day :lol:

Was he after more horsepower? Brazilian motorist caught driving down motorway in tiny two-door car with a stallion poking its head out of the passenger window

Bizarre scene was captured on video in the city of Fortaleza on Thursday
Driver initially thought the animal sitting in the back seat was Great Dane

Motorists driving along a busy highway in Brazil were shocked to see a horse being ferried in a two-door car with its head poking out of the window.

The bizarre scene was captured on video in Fortaleza on Thursday by an astonished driver who first thought the animal was a very large Great Dane.

'I couldn’t believe what I was seeing,' said Evi Braga. 'The horse was sitting on the backseat of the car as if it was a dog.

http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz39LINPYjL

typo

Edited by seeder, 03 August 2014 - 03:18 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#2    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

inadequate

• 10,560 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 03 August 2014 - 03:23 PM

I wonder how they knew he was male, never mind a stallion?!!

'What she prayed for was nothing. She prayed that God would look on them and see the beauty of their existence .................... and leave them alone.'  from 'Bel Canto' by Ann Patchett

#3    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 7,073 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 03 August 2014 - 03:27 PM

Yeh, the fact that they got him into a car, much less the backseat says "gelding" to me.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#4    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,406 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 03 August 2014 - 03:30 PM

:lol: I wouldn't have thought you'd get a feisty stallion in either, a miniature Pony maybe, but still, for a large animal to get in the back of a car in the first place...

...perhaps he'd done it before

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#5    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 40,128 posts

• Sometimes it's better to keep the mystery unexplained.

Posted 03 August 2014 - 03:55 PM

I don't think that horse is real. Everyone who saw it were just onlookers so no real confirmation available, and the video doesn't show it close enough to see it properly. It was most likely a prank, maybe a person in a costume like a pantomime horse with just the head. Or a stuffed head, something like that but I doubt very much if it's a real horse. That would also explain how it's managed to fit inside a two-door car!

Posted Image

#6    Queen in the North

Queen in the North

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,509 posts

• We're more Ceefax people.

Posted 03 August 2014 - 05:31 PM

View PostStill Waters, on 03 August 2014 - 03:55 PM, said:

I don't think that horse is real. Everyone who saw it were just onlookers so no real confirmation available, and the video doesn't show it close enough to see it properly. It was most likely a prank, maybe a person in a costume like a pantomime horse with just the head. Or a stuffed head, something like that but I doubt very much if it's a real horse. That would also explain how it's managed to fit inside a two-door car!

:tu: Agreed, even though the video quality is poor the 'horse' doesn't seem to move at all - no eye or mouth movements that I can spot.

Posted Image

#7    bubblykiss

bubblykiss

Last Among Equals

• 2,147 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 06:10 PM

After seeing this I don't ever want to hear somebody complain about my Honda not having enough leg room.

“My schedule for today lists a six-hour self-accusatory depression,”
Philip K. Dick, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?  

#8    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 10,722 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 03 August 2014 - 06:29 PM

Carrot & stick?

#9    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

inadequate

• 10,560 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:17 PM

View PostStill Waters, on 03 August 2014 - 03:55 PM, said:

It's real alright, it moves it's head quite a bit. Definitely not a pantomime horse! I've known people transport Shetland ponies in the back of estate cares and I once had the pleasure of being a passenger in a small van that a large sow was being transported in to visit a boar. There was no partition between her and us and as we stopped in the yard the driver rolled down his window to speak to the owner of the boar. Quick as a flash the sow scrambled over the driver's shoulder, out the window and shot off across the yard! Happy days!

'What she prayed for was nothing. She prayed that God would look on them and see the beauty of their existence .................... and leave them alone.'  from 'Bel Canto' by Ann Patchett

#10    :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

:PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

Deadliest of the Species

• 3,797 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 01:50 PM

I hope that horse is wearing a diaper in there.

Posted Image
"I'd long heard rumors of an alien species that hunted men for sport. I'd always thought they were nothing but campfire tales."

#11    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 7,073 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 05 August 2014 - 12:55 PM

View Post:PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:, on 04 August 2014 - 01:50 PM, said:

I hope that horse is wearing a diaper in there.
Ouch, they're not exactly known for caring where they drop their parcels are they?

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#12    :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

:PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

Deadliest of the Species

• 3,797 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 01:41 PM

View PostlibstaK, on 05 August 2014 - 12:55 PM, said:

Ouch, they're not exactly known for caring where they drop their parcels are they?

Unless the horse was house trained, in which it's usually not the case.

If putting a horse in a car is any indication of how the idea was well thought, my guess is the driver got a nasty surprise. LOL!

Posted Image
"I'd long heard rumors of an alien species that hunted men for sport. I'd always thought they were nothing but campfire tales."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users