Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

UFO appears in two photos over Ukraine

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,561 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 03 August 2014 - 03:54 PM

Well, theres a bit of a war going on in that part of the world now, so my first thoughts would be some sort of drone, but heres the story anyway

UFO appears in two photos of witness in Ukraine

A Ukraine witness at Izmail reported that a UFO appeared in two photographs taken less than six seconds apart with no sound or light being observed, according to August 1, 2014, testimony in Case 58570 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

The witness stepped outside onto a balcony about 6:31 a.m. on July 14, 2014, where he got the idea to take two photographs of the sky about six seconds apart from each other.

The witness included five images with the MUFON report: Image 1, Image 2, Image 3, Image 4 and Image 5.

More
http://www.openminds...s-ukraine/29283

Posted Image

Posted Image

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#2    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,561 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 03 August 2014 - 04:07 PM

In another story, heres a drone 'just' bought down in Ukraine's, doesn't look very similar at all

Ukraine’s Soviet-era drone captured by Donetsk militia (VIDEO)
http://rt.com/news/1...iet-drone-down/

Tu-143 reconnaissance drone

Posted Image

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#3    bison

bison

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 04:41 PM

If a drone, it appears more like the helicopter type, than the airplane sort. Looked at a great many images of this type of drone. They all have minimal structure above the blades. If they have obvious superstructure, it is below the blades. This makes sense in terms of stability in the air. In the photos we see a tall, light-colored structure above the dark, horizontal part. The latter part would answer for the rotors and supporting frame. I doubt very much that this is a drone, at least one from this planet.

#4    sinewave

sinewave

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,102 posts

• Belief proves nothing. Show me the science.

Posted 03 August 2014 - 05:01 PM

View Postseeder, on 03 August 2014 - 04:07 PM, said:

In another story, heres a drone 'just' bought down in Ukraine's, doesn't look very similar at all

Ukraine’s Soviet-era drone captured by Donetsk militia (VIDEO)

Tu-143 reconnaissance drone

Posted Image

That's a totally different kind of drone.  Some fly at high speeds like planes and others hover and observe like helicopters.  That one there is definitely a relic.

Edited by sinewave, 03 August 2014 - 05:08 PM.

#5    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,561 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 06:17 PM

View Postsinewave, on 03 August 2014 - 05:01 PM, said:

That's a totally different kind of drone.  Some fly at high speeds like planes and others hover and observe like helicopters.  That one there is definitely a relic.

yep the pic I posted was a stock image, but its the same as the one reportedly just shot down, images here

Do we know if they have the smaller quad drones? maybe they do..

#6    DefenceMinisterMishkin

DefenceMinisterMishkin

It won't bite!

• 2,112 posts

• It's what your right hand's for!

Posted 03 August 2014 - 06:21 PM

It has go fast stripes.. :P

Posted Image

#7    MrBene

MrBene

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

• A regular guy

Posted 03 August 2014 - 06:33 PM

"Around the object there is a discharge of air, like plasma.”

I can't see the plasma. Is it there?

#8    bison

bison

Psychic Spy

• 1,434 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 07:06 PM

Of the five pictures, number one shows a certain color distortion in the vicinity of the object. Number three has a light colored area immediately around the object, which seems to conform somewhat to its shape. Either of these might indicate a disturbance in the air, due to heat or electrical charge.

#9    sinewave

sinewave

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,102 posts

• Belief proves nothing. Show me the science.

Posted 03 August 2014 - 09:02 PM

View Postbison, on 03 August 2014 - 07:06 PM, said:

Of the five pictures, number one shows a certain color distortion in the vicinity of the object. Number three has a light colored area immediately around the object, which seems to conform somewhat to its shape. Either of these might indicate a disturbance in the air, due to heat or electrical charge.

Or that the pics are just grainy as fsck.

#10    bison

bison

Psychic Spy

• 1,434 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 01:02 AM

I see that the phase of the Moon, as depicted, agrees with the date on which the pictures were said to have been taken.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users