Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Cliff Richard's home searched...

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,090 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:46 PM

Police are searching a Berkshire property belonging to Sir Cliff Richard in relation to an alleged historical sex offence.

No arrests have been made and Sir Cliff is not at the property. A police spokesman said the allegation involved a boy under 16 and dated from the 1980s in the South Yorkshire area.

The search is not connected to Operation Yewtree, police said, but officers from that operation have been notified.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28790718

Say it aint so!

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#2    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 39,519 posts

• "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:56 PM

View Postseeder, on 14 August 2014 - 12:46 PM, said:

Say it aint so!
My thoughts exactly. Surely not him of all people, good grief, whoever next are they going to point the finger at!

Posted Image

#3    Redefining Success

Redefining Success

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:06 PM

Is it just me or are all role models and people who lit up our lives just dirty old b*stards?

If what I type offends you, don't see it as an attack, but as my opinion.

#4    Oppono Astos

Oppono Astos

Overlord of Delgon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:10 PM

View PostRedefining Success, on 14 August 2014 - 01:06 PM, said:

Is it just me or are all role models and people who lit up our lives just dirty old b*stards?
Only when proven guilty...

Who is the skeptic: the realist who won't accept belief, or the believer who won't accept reality?

#5    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,090 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:10 PM

View PostRedefining Success, on 14 August 2014 - 01:06 PM, said:

Well so far its just an allegation.. there are also the types who use the 'abuse' card for financial gain, as we saw with Jim Davidson (who wasnt charged in the end), so we shall have to wait it out for the facts. One thing tho, is that when things like this are publicised,  it tends to encourage others, if there are, to pop out of the woodwork

Edited by seeder, 14 August 2014 - 01:46 PM.

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#6    keithisco

keithisco

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,351 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:16 PM

I get the feeling that there are a lot of older "celebs" quaking in their boots now, just waiting to see who is next. Dirty G!ts!!

Apologies, only if proven Guilty.

Edited by keithisco, 14 August 2014 - 01:17 PM.

#7    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,090 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:34 PM

Ive just been doing some surfing on Cliff,

heres one - and I cannot say if its 100% true: Its from 2013

” I can confirm that documents seized under warrant by members of the Operation Fairbank police investigation team (now Operation Fernbridge) as evidence in the Elm Guest House paedophile scandal (1979-1982) allege that Cliff Richard, Pop Star and Actor, was a regular visitor to the guest house where the abuse of young boys trafficked in from local care homes took place.

As such Cliff Richard  is likely to be a ‘person of interest’ to the police in regards to the Operation Fernbridge paedophile investigation.”

A list has appeared on the internet claiming to show the names of VIPs and politicians who visited Elm Guest House.

The list details Cliff Richard (who was allegedly known as Kitty) as being a regular at the house of filth.

Sir Cliff, 73, says he is tired of speculation about his sexuality, “What business is it of anyone else’s what any of us are as individuals? I don’t think my fans would care either way.”

That is right too if it doesn’t involve children, but he is known to have been a frequent visitor to the Elm Guest House where paedophiles ‘partied’ with young boys.

Richard is so afraid of the truth of his abuse of kids at the Elm Guest House that he has changed his nationality and is now a resident of Barbados, which has no extradition treaty with the United Kingdom. ( I hadnt heard of this nationality chnage - but Ive confirmed its true) A man has come forward to accuse Richard of abuse when he was just 10 years old.

http://thecolemanexp...tty-connection/

Edited by seeder, 14 August 2014 - 01:42 PM.

#8    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,090 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:00 PM

Cliff has now released a statement.

http://www.telegraph...l-offences.html

Edited by Still Waters, 14 August 2014 - 02:37 PM.
His statement can be viewed in the source link

#9    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,090 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 09:05 PM

Twitter users jump the gun again as they assume Cliff Richard's guilt following sex assault allegation raid

Despite not being charged by police, ‘Cliff Richard’ was mentioned in over 25,000 social media discussions on Thursday with much of the content proving libelous and presuming the pop star's guilt while also making light of sex offences in general.

A minority of users, disgusted by the nature of the comments directed at the singer, jumped to his defence.

http://www.thedrum.c...ing-sex-assault

#10    Border Collie

Border Collie

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 990 posts

• Schrodinger's dog

Posted 14 August 2014 - 09:41 PM

Social media.

#11    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,090 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 09:51 PM

View PostBorder Collie, on 14 August 2014 - 09:41 PM, said:

Social media.

Social media didnt bring him to the police investigations, his alleged actions did. After saville and harris Im more open minded than ever

#12    amaterasu

amaterasu

Government Agent

• 3,628 posts

• "Recedite, plebes! Gero rem imperialem!"

Posted 14 August 2014 - 10:36 PM

I really don't know what to think on this. There have been rumours galore for years and even more rumours since he was alleged to have been a frequent visitor to the Elm Guest House where it is alleged that young boys were procured from neighbouring Boys Homes for the 'enjoyment' of certain high profile paedophiles ....either way it's not looking great for Cliffy is it.

The world was shocked and horrified when good old Rolf Harris was accused of child sex abuse ...he wouldn't do that would he!? Errm yes he really did!!

Jimmy Savile would though ...because he looked and acted like a creep and everyone knew what he was doing but it was all hushed up ...incredible that isn't it?!

How could the Peter Pan of pop be guilty?

I'll watch with interest as this unfolds....lets face it, he has had plenty of warning to dispense of anything that might incriminate ...and the means to do so ...just sayin.

Could he have been hiding in plain sight for all these years along his good pal Jimmy ...or is he just guilty by association?

* Group logo removed, please see rule 3i *

#13    RabidMongoose

RabidMongoose

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:00 PM

View Postseeder, on 14 August 2014 - 12:46 PM, said:

Police are searching a Berkshire property belonging to Sir Cliff Richard in relation to an alleged historical sex offence.

No arrests have been made and Sir Cliff is not at the property. A police spokesman said the allegation involved a boy under 16 and dated from the 1980s in the South Yorkshire area.

The search is not connected to Operation Yewtree, police said, but officers from that operation have been notified.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28790718

Say it aint so!

Shall we play a game?

Lets see if we can link all the recent convicted paedos, those accused of it and those cleared of it to Blackpool Football Club. I haven't said anything, just pointed out a strange link, so please dont remove the comment.

#14    Red Moon

Red Moon

Angry werewolf girl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 02:04 AM

What the hell is going on?

Oh I didn't agree but now explain it better!

Posted Image

#15    Border Collie

Border Collie

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 990 posts

• Schrodinger's dog

Posted 15 August 2014 - 07:28 AM

View Postseeder, on 14 August 2014 - 09:51 PM, said:

Social media didnt bring him to the police investigations, his alleged actions did. After saville and harris Im more open minded than ever

?

Social media encourages the s&&&storm of ignorant comments and judgements prior to any evidence appearing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users