Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Missing teen found living in 24-hour Walmart

walmart corsicana missing teenager

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 39,489 posts

• "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:53 PM

A 14-year-old who went missing for three days in the US was found in a 24-hour Walmart supermarket that he had made his temporary home.

The teenager hid in a Walmart store in Corsicana, Texas, for 56 hours before he was discovered by staff.

http://www.telegraph...ur-Walmart.html

Posted Image

#2    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Happy

• 2,994 posts

• I'll scream for you in whispers, because I always hated being too loud.

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:00 PM

Lmao wow using diapers and chillen at a walmart id be so embarassed to be his parent god damn kid get a job and an apartment lol

"Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

#3    StRoostifer

StRoostifer

Love Hate Love

• 3,131 posts

• " If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead"

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:13 PM

With all the security cameras in stores now, this kid building a fort went unnoticed? The people in the security office must have been napping since these stores have cameras everywhere.

Good on the kid for pulling it off.

#4    magikgoddess

magikgoddess

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,982 posts

• "To be upset over what you don't have is to waste what you do have." -Ken S. Keyes, Jr.

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:19 PM

I wonder what his parents told him he couldn't have, lol.  You gotta love how kids react now a days- go from a temper tantrum to running away in no time flat now.

"Exercise is a dirty word.  Every time I hear it, I wash my mouth out with chocolate" -Charles M. Schultz.

#5    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Happy

• 2,994 posts

• I'll scream for you in whispers, because I always hated being too loud.

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:21 PM

I worked at a walmart waaaay back in the day yeah they have cameras but one or two ppl at most watched them and spent more time on the internet and only two secret shoppers and they worked opposite of each other so there was only one guy walking the entire walmart watching people.

"Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

#6    bubblykiss

bubblykiss

Last Among Equals

• 1,811 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:32 PM

I feel dirty just entering the average walmart....much less living there.....

“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”
Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man

#7    scorpiosonic

scorpiosonic

Still Skeptical

• Closed
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:43 PM

Smart kid, Walmart has everything. :w00t:  (Except good security! :lol: )

I agree IL, the parents should make him work and pay rent, or he can get his own place....not a different Walmart either. :rolleyes:

#8    :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

:PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

Deadliest of the Species

• 3,797 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 06:29 PM

StRoostifer, on 14 August 2014 - 03:13 PM, said:

With all the security cameras in stores now, this kid building a fort went unnoticed? The people in the security office must have been napping since these stores have cameras everywhere.

Good on the kid for pulling it off.

Or the security guards unplugged the camera system so they can fire up their coffee pot. Haha.

Posted Image
"I'd long heard rumors of an alien species that hunted men for sport. I'd always thought they were nothing but campfire tales."

#9    StRoostifer

StRoostifer

Love Hate Love

• 3,131 posts

• " If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead"

Posted 14 August 2014 - 06:33 PM

bubblykiss, on 14 August 2014 - 03:32 PM, said:

I feel dirty just entering the average walmart....much less living there.....

No kidding! I can see Walmart being useful in a zombie apocalypse and that's about it, but that's just me. This kid found some use for it, if only for a few days.

#10    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 3,825 posts

• WARNING!REALITY ADVISORY!
    Posts by this user may contain
    statements that may offend
    publishers of pics/clips of
    supposed UFO/alien sightings.

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:33 PM

This was my wet dream when I was a 10yo boy. Tons of bicycles, ketcars, LEGO, cookies, chocolate,  to free all rabbits in the animal
department, an ocean of lemonade, bow and arrow and a lot of targets. Oh yes.

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”  - Hunter S. Thompson -
"Very funny, Scotty, now beam down my trousers!" - James T. Kirk -
"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users