Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

What is America coming too does it any

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    Roy Perry

Roy Perry

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,125 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 04:29 PM

God first, Atheist second, and Jesus Christ Last
What is America coming too does it any backbone anymore?
08-16-2014
Yes “what is America coming too anymore they seem to have no backbone” Look I am asking the question are all afraid to stand for themselves. I went on Facebook and wrote a short post making a statement where I was trying to show people now a days have no backbone because I did only post it on Facebook the government office the prof they needed to take action. You see I understand the train of evince show a person inhumanity that needed because without a set of guidelines we would be charge wrongfully and put death with out reason.

You see I have guidelines that I live by giving me right to live in government housing other make to much these rules a way to live life fare to all. Because I do not get free ride on the government I must fall in pay rate plus degree of health or the put it simple I do not eared the income buy a home without help. Now I have backbone I stand up for rights that why I pointed it out the a person from Glass America was living here driving work van here everyday from June and gave them the evince they needed.

You might what the big deal where my government was good enough to give a way to survive without no hardship were I would die fast. They could of said the cost does not eared me the right to live but they did not so I yell at the bottom of lungs to follower the rules and every guidelines want to put on me. Try to live where you block any window but I thankful a government that cares enough to give way to live. Thank you all today I am a Christian but I still have respect Atheist too with love of truth what ever that might be and holy kiss of truth unto you from Roy.

#2    GreenmansGod

GreenmansGod

Bio-Electric sentient being.

• 9,732 posts

• May the laughter ye give today return to thee 3 fold.

Posted 16 August 2014 - 09:23 PM

Shouldn't this be in the political section? I don't understand what this has to do with religion?

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." Salman Rushdie

#3    ZOD

ZOD

Intern of the Illuminatti

• 5,117 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 09:29 PM

I think he's trying to correlate America's alleged moral decline with the alleged decline of our country.

I've seen **** that'll turn you WHITE!

#4    Roy Perry

Roy Perry

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,125 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 01:00 AM

God first, Atheist second, and Jesus Christ Last

thanks GreenmansGod

are you a coward afraid to debate truth over manmade religion?

truth is truth  but religion is a lie only a truth coward would try twist as political a lie

otherwise you either have some backbone or none

most of the world afraid that someone will not like they stand up for truth

the great Martin Luther 16th century ride him self from Church which made a coward but speaking give him backbone

one can be a coward but one at least have backbone that is nothing

I was once told by some self righteose Chrisians they wanted to stone me because something i said

I did not run I gave my right address

what would you do?

with love and a holy kiss from Roy

thanks Scheming B

yes my friend

with love of truth and a holy kiss of truth what ever that be from Roy

Edited by Roy Perry, 17 August 2014 - 01:02 AM.

#5    Neognosis

Neognosis

Telekinetic

• 7,159 posts

• Just try not to hurt anybody, ok?

Posted 17 August 2014 - 01:59 AM

How is babby formed? How girl get pragnent?

https://www.youtube....h?v=Ll-lia-FEIY

Edited by Neognosis, 17 August 2014 - 02:01 AM.

#6    ambelamba

ambelamba

Just an average guy who tries to be...NORMAL!!!!

• 3,345 posts

• It's good to be mildly skeptical to remain sane. But too much of it will make you a douche.

Posted 17 August 2014 - 02:32 AM

Roy has had...some illnesses. I've accidentally read his biographical info.

They came with a Bible and their religion. stole our land, crushed our spirit, and now they tell us we should be thankful to the Lord for being saved.

-Chief Pontiac (1718-1769)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users