Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Nessie is alive Nessie/Loch Ness Phenomenon i

nessie monster lochness

  • Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1    johncbdg

johncbdg

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • Joined:20 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:edinburgh

Posted 16 August 2014 - 05:16 PM

Nessie is alive Nessie/Loch Ness Phenomenon is real,11 Aug 2014


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mWCenpo7NM


#2    Mr.United_Nations

Mr.United_Nations

    hi

  • Member
  • 9,304 posts
  • Joined:22 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Portsmouth

Posted 16 August 2014 - 05:26 PM

so whats your views? i say it's fake as most of videos are


#3    BlueBomber

BlueBomber

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 238 posts
  • Joined:28 Sep 2011
  • Gender:Male

Posted 16 August 2014 - 05:37 PM

Christ, I can't even read that.

As for the picture, yeah no.

A skeptical believer.

#4    johncbdg

johncbdg

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • Joined:20 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:edinburgh

Posted 16 August 2014 - 05:44 PM

View PostYes_Man, on 16 August 2014 - 05:26 PM, said:

so whats your views? i say it's fake as most of videos are

Well i never new it was there and only found picture and today i was looking over them all and found that one,it is not fake its about half mile from were the picture was
I never saw any one out there and as i said i only found that i had taken that picture today.what do i think it is Nessie?.


#5    Mr.United_Nations

Mr.United_Nations

    hi

  • Member
  • 9,304 posts
  • Joined:22 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Portsmouth

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:03 PM

View Postjohncbdg, on 16 August 2014 - 05:44 PM, said:

Well i never new it was there and only found picture and today i was looking over them all and found that one,it is not fake its about half mile from were the picture was
I never saw any one out there and as i said i only found that i had taken that picture today.what do i think it is Nessie?.
your lying "
Nessie is alive Nessie/Loch Ness Phenomenon is real,11 Aug 2014

You mention yourself here, but its "We" anyway i believe its a bird.


#6    johncbdg

johncbdg

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • Joined:20 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:edinburgh

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:15 PM

View PostYes_Man, on 16 August 2014 - 06:03 PM, said:

your lying "
Nessie is alive Nessie/Loch Ness Phenomenon is real,11 Aug 2014

You mention yourself here, but its "We" anyway i believe its a bird.

I do not need to tell lies,when footage was taken there was two of us there,what you are looking at is the very latest picture taken of Nessie/phenomenon,now you can come up with what ever theory you like to help you get that head of yours around this the picture is real nothing fake.


#7    Morning_Bird

Morning_Bird

  • Member
  • 3,130 posts
  • Joined:08 Aug 2014
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Human body

  • "What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:23 PM

I'm confused...  Are we playing: "Where's Waldo"?!... I mean Nessie?! J/K :D


#8    johncbdg

johncbdg

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • Joined:20 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:edinburgh

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:30 PM

View PostAlas_113, on 16 August 2014 - 06:23 PM, said:

I'm confused...  Are we playing: "Where's Waldo"?!... I mean Nessie?! J/K :D

No need to be confused you are looking at the latest nessie picture,


#9    Mr.United_Nations

Mr.United_Nations

    hi

  • Member
  • 9,304 posts
  • Joined:22 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Portsmouth

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:31 PM

View Postjohncbdg, on 16 August 2014 - 06:15 PM, said:

I do not need to tell lies,when footage was taken there was two of us there,what you are looking at is the very latest picture taken of Nessie/phenomenon,now you can come up with what ever theory you like to help you get that head of yours around this the picture is real nothing fake.
i think its a bird, but your claim is fake. Also you have failed provide proof, just a youtube clip.


#10    seeder

seeder

    Nut Cracker

  • Member
  • 14,105 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK. There if you need me

  • Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:33 PM

So a stick or whatever floating in a lake is nessie? Who doesn't exist?

Ok I'll play along..

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#11    Skep B

Skep B

    Savant of Depravity

  • Member
  • 5,563 posts
  • Joined:02 Aug 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Duuuuuuuuuuuude

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:35 PM

View Postjohncbdg, on 16 August 2014 - 06:15 PM, said:

I do not need to tell lies,when footage was taken there was two of us there,what you are looking at is the very latest picture taken of Nessie/phenomenon,now you can come up with what ever theory you like to help you get that head of yours around this the picture is real nothing fake.

Are we supposed to read this as you whispering at the end?

When you know what a man loves, you know what can kill him


#12    Morning_Bird

Morning_Bird

  • Member
  • 3,130 posts
  • Joined:08 Aug 2014
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Human body

  • "What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:37 PM

View Postjohncbdg, on 16 August 2014 - 06:30 PM, said:



No need to be confused you are looking at the latest nessie picture,

Hmmm... Okay... :D


#13    Neognosis

Neognosis

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,159 posts
  • Joined:12 Sep 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:rochester, NY USA

  • Just try not to hurt anybody, ok?

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:40 PM

#underwhelmed


#14    johncbdg

johncbdg

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • Joined:20 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:edinburgh

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:54 PM

View PostYes_Man, on 16 August 2014 - 06:31 PM, said:

i think its a bird, but your claim is fake. Also you have failed provide proof, just a youtube clip.

Yes-man,sorry i got blank you now not got time to go over and over same post and reply with you.

View PostScheming B, on 16 August 2014 - 06:35 PM, said:

Are we supposed to read this as you whispering at the end?

LOL,IS THAT BETTER.


#15    Mr.United_Nations

Mr.United_Nations

    hi

  • Member
  • 9,304 posts
  • Joined:22 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Portsmouth

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:55 PM

View Postjohncbdg, on 16 August 2014 - 06:54 PM, said:

Yes-man,sorry i got blank you now not got time to go over and over same post and reply with you.



LOL,IS THAT BETTER.
Because you said that I said it was fake, it is your claim is fake, where is the scientific proof?





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users