Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Westboro to protest Robin Williams funeral

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,122 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 22 August 2014 - 05:23 AM

They won't stop till there all dead,there evil people if I ever saw them protesting a friends wake I would run them all over lol

#32    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 24 August 2014 - 01:51 AM

View PostParanoid Android, on 22 August 2014 - 04:24 AM, said:

Thanks BM, it's good to hear that the Williams family aren't going to be assaulted by WBC.

As an aside to all, I just found the following video while looking into BM's link, and I have to say that Aussies say it as it is *caution, one or two swear words* I hope WBC is listening, though if they are they're probably going to say that Adam Hills is going to burn in Hell also.

Adam Hills is not only one of the funniest guys on TV BUT, he is right in everything he said in the video,.I applaud him.   Sadly the WBC wouldn't go to Iraq to protest, they only prefer to cause trouble in a country that allows them that freedom.  Trouble with freedom is, some people can abuse the privilege.

PS...The Last Leg is brilliant lol

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 24 August 2014 - 01:54 AM.

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#33    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,308 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 03:07 AM

Well I would never do this to anyone who died.  I'm sorry they do have a constitutional right to protest.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#34    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 7,087 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 24 August 2014 - 03:27 AM

View Postdanielost, on 24 August 2014 - 03:07 AM, said:

Well I would never do this to anyone who died.  I'm sorry they do have a constitutional right to protest.
And the people have a constitutional right to have an opinion on the WBCs protests and motives .... so here we are.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#35    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 27,303 posts

• Paranoid Android... Gorram it kid, let's frak this thing and go home! Make it so!

Posted 24 August 2014 - 06:29 AM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 24 August 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

Adam Hills is not only one of the funniest guys on TV BUT, he is right in everything he said in the video,.I applaud him.   Sadly the WBC wouldn't go to Iraq to protest, they only prefer to cause trouble in a country that allows them that freedom.  Trouble with freedom is, some people can abuse the privilege.

PS...The Last Leg is brilliant lol
Actually I've been reading several news sources that say they've accepted the offer to protest in Iraq.  Though so far nothing outside of  independent sources and blogs, nothing from the major networks which leaves me thinking it's a rumour being reported as fact.

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#36    Stubbly_Dooright

Stubbly_Dooright

♫♪♀♀♀♫♪

• 3,887 posts

• ♪♫ When I awoke today, suddenly nothing happened
    But in my dreams, I slew the dragon ♫♪
    - Colin Hay.

Posted 24 August 2014 - 11:12 AM

View PostParanoid Android, on 22 August 2014 - 04:24 AM, said:

Thanks BM, it's good to hear that the Williams family aren't going to be assaulted by WBC.

As an aside to all, I just found the following video while looking into BM's link, and I have to say that Aussies say it as it is *caution, one or two swear words* I hope WBC is listening, though if they are they're probably going to say that Adam Hills is going to burn in Hell also.

I'm gonna have to youtube this guy now. THis is, I believe, a worthy tribute to who Robin Williams was. I think this guy knocked out of the park. Bless him.

Chances are, no matter how much people might show it's arguable to, and are paid to, Westboro wont go to IRAQ. Much that I think they are crazy in what they do now, I think they are too scared to go and won't admit it. Which shows everyone  how absurd they really are and how they can't see it.
I had read a book of one of the excommunicated daughters of a family brainwashed into the sect. She sees how they are now, but she had no choice to leave, including leaving her family. Seeing it how it works in the cult, one little thing you do that might seem innocent, and you are out. Maybe if we give it some more years, there won't be a Westboro cult, everyone would be booted out.

http://www.amazon.co...h/dp/1455512427

Posted Image  Greetings and Salutations!!!
If you wont talk to your cat about catnip......who will?
Introverts unite! But only on the internet.

#37    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 24 August 2014 - 01:29 PM

View PostParanoid Android, on 24 August 2014 - 06:29 AM, said:

Actually I've been reading several news sources that say they've accepted the offer to protest in Iraq.  Though so far nothing outside of  independent sources and blogs, nothing from the major networks which leaves me thinking it's a rumour being reported as fact.

I think you're right.  A lot of wishful thinking.

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#38    SunnyBear

SunnyBear

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 01:47 PM

This is sad,but it doesn't surprise me..it's sad because Robin Williams brought so much joy and laughter to so many people..the WBC are just a bunch of fearful,hateful,ignorant idiots with nothing better to do with their time..don't Christians have a saying "idle hands are the devil's playground"?Well,these scum have idle ands because as I said they have nothing better to do than to pickett funerals of ANYONE who THEY deem as "unworthy of God's love"...well,EVERYONE is worthy of God's love,even them..those d-bags are NOT Christian,they're just PRETENDING to be...

#39    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,308 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 02:02 PM

View PostlibstaK, on 24 August 2014 - 03:27 AM, said:

And the people have a constitutional right to have an opinion on the WBCs protests and motives .... so here we are.

I am just saying that the death wishes cross the line just a bit.  Speak up against them but don't make death wishes.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#40    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 7,087 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 24 August 2014 - 02:17 PM

View Postdanielost, on 24 August 2014 - 02:02 PM, said:

I am just saying that the death wishes cross the line just a bit.  Speak up against them but don't make death wishes.
Well they want everybody to burn in hell.  Wishing them death is pretty tame next to that, but it is unnecessary too.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users