Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Teenager invents revolutionary water purifier

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 28,287 posts

• Paranoid Android... *whaa--*

Posted 17 August 2014 - 11:04 AM

Teenager Invents Water Purifier That Creates Electricity With No External Power

Last week, True Activist published a story about a 15 year old who invented a shoe insole that creates electricity while you walk.  His device was a submission for this year’s “Google Science Fair” which features a number of brilliant inventions, many of which were created by teenagers and young children.

Another finalist in this year’s contest is 17-year-old Cynthia Sin Nga Lam from Australia, who also has an invention that creates electricity.  Her invention is a water purification system that does not require an external power source, but actually creates electricity of its own.

Further reading - http://www.trueactiv...l-power-source/
If viable this could be a major  breakthrough not just for the proposed third world suggestion but a key step to clean, renewable energy.  One day.

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#2    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,816 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 01:25 PM

How flten do you have to change the filter.

In the story, this device produces clean water, electricity, and hydrogen.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users