Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unbelievable footage of a malicious spirit

Puppetiste-de-macabre

You're skeptic Shark bait.

• Like 2

Welcome to UM... I didn't see or hear anything weird there, just what appeared to be a shadow cast on the door that seemed to coincide with the hand movements holding the camera...

Sorry... Nothing convincing or even overly interesting there, for me...

• Like 1

Welcome to UM... I didn't see or hear anything weird there, just what appeared to be a shadow cast on the door that seemed to coincide with the hand movements holding the camera...

Sorry... Nothing convincing or even overly interesting there, for me...

And thus, I will skip the drive-by poster's link. Thanks!

Sorry but I'm unable to watch it because it's upside down, jerking about and keep seeing hands.

A ghost get hold of a camera, shake it around for over 2 minutes then upload it to youtube? That's some real spooky ****.

I'm going to take a stab and guess your name is puppet show of the dead?

Anyway, as previously mentioned, this handycam footage doesn't do a whole lot at suggesting anything. I suggest trying again and spring for a tripod and some editing software with a stabilizer (don't use YouTube's stabilizer. It'll just cut off half your frame and muddle it even more).

Comedians :) no offense to you guys but I think the forum environment is counterproductive to getting any real answers. You can clearly see the figure in white at the beginning and later on appearing in a red montage.

But hey anyone nearby is welcome to visit and do an investigation. The experience is tiring in itself. I also found these items on my garage and I don't know who put them there or why.

post-150041-0-42390000-1408617760_thumb.

post-150041-0-69097300-1408617768_thumb.

Crows look like plastic bags in your area of the world? Strange stuff, indeed.

But hey anyone nearby is welcome to visit and do an investigation. The experience is tiring in itself. I also found these items on my garage and I don't know who put them there or why.

Crows look like plastic bags in your part of the world? Strange stuff indeed.

• Like 1

Comedians :) no offense to you guys but I think the forum environment is counterproductive to getting any real answers. You can clearly see the figure in white at the beginning and later on appearing in a red montage.

You didn't ask for answers. You merely posted some bad video with nothing on it and expected us to fly this plane on our own from that point on. Oh, and don't claim your stuff is unedited when it is clearly edited by merely putting your text on it. And there were no figures, white or red. Plus, finally, why is the entire video upside down?

Find some better evidence to post and then maybe you'll be taken slightly more seriously.

Welcome to UM Puppet :st Please, read the site rules, check out some threads and enjoy your time here at UM :)

I gotta say, I tried watching the video, and didn't see anything that seemed paranormal to me. Though the filming upside down and jerky didn't help much.

I recommend working out the right side of your brain. What I ask has nothing to do with you or your poor passive aggressive personality and meaningless input. Maybe in the future I can get a better for video for the spoiled children who are miffed by shaky cameras. Until then see you later.

I recommend working out the right side of your brain.

Which is a flawed premise to start off with, and scientific or biological value.
What I ask has nothing to do with you or your poor passive aggressive personality and meaningless input. Maybe in the future I can get a better for video for the spoiled children who are miffed by shaky cameras. Until then see you later.

Same can be said for you. If you don't like the opinions of others, why bother posting? If all you wanted was people to gawk in awe at your "discovery", just show your freinds and family and be done with it.

• Like 4

That looks like a rain bonnet.

OMG, have you ever been at the Dealey Plaza?

• Like 3

I recommend working out the right side of your brain. What I ask has nothing to do with you or your poor passive aggressive personality and meaningless input. Maybe in the future I can get a better for video for the spoiled children who are miffed by shaky cameras. Until then see you later.

And, you've just relegated yourself to the garbage bin. If you can't take the questions and critiques, you have no business posting your stuff then.

And don't forget to hold the camera upright next time as well. Geez.

• Like 1

If you are within 250 miles of Safford Arizona, count me in on that invite.

Never mind above post from me, after reading this quote.

You are obviously lying about your video and want attention. This proves that.

• Like 1

Dude, it takes 30 seconds to use the same Youtube video editor to put any video in the right position -.-

Why is it upside down?

So the 'ghost' can sit on the floor and open the door.....

The poster is right, this is unbelievable. Completely and totally unbelievable.

• Like 4

He didn't even try and make a good fake video. Why does that feel insulting?

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2

He didn't even try and make a good fake video. Why does that feel insulting?

He miscalculated.

He must have thought this was a site full of morons that will believe anything without quesiton. He didn't count on any of us to question him about his fakery, to point out how weak it was. That caught him off guard and he left in a huff.