Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Philadephia Beating.

supervike

A few weeks back, we had a case out of Chicago, where a white man allegedly slapped a black smoker and called her 'Rosa Parks'.

That guy gets charged with a hate crime.

Now we have this:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/19/two-arrested-charged-in-taped-beating-philadelphia-park-ranger/

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/us/2014/08/19/dnt-skateboarders-video-park-ranger-beating.kyw&iref=videosearch&video_referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2Fsearch%2F%3Fquery%3Dpark%20ranger%26primaryType%3Dvideo%26sortBy%3Ddate%26intl%3Dfalse

Black teen allegedly beats the snot out of this black Park Ranger, his buddies tape it, vile racial slurs used, but no Hate Crime charge?

Surely, that's just an error, right?

• Like 1

Barbaric animals...

• Like 1

A few weeks back, we had a case out of Chicago, where a white man allegedly slapped a black smoker and called her 'Rosa Parks'.

That guy gets charged with a hate crime.

Now we have this:

http://www.foxnews.c...ia-park-ranger/

http://www.cnn.com/v...date&intl=false

Black teen allegedly beats the snot out of this black Park Ranger, his buddies tape it, vile racial slurs used, but no Hate Crime charge?

Surely, that's just an error, right?

Remember, only whitey can he racist.

• Like 1

How can 2 people of the same race use racial slurs? They aren't so much as slurs anymore at that point than insults.

But Not a hate crime?

Poor dude gets beaten but he isn't "hated" and so his assaulter gets punished less. The criminal justice system says at least the violence wasn't racist.

• Like 1

That's a federal crime so I'm sure the Park Ranger has the last laugh. A lengthy prison term with no parole.

How can 2 people of the same race use racial slurs? They aren't so much as slurs anymore at that point than insults.

I think you are seeing the ridiculousness of the Hate Crime legislation.

Sometimes, in a fight, name calling is just that...Insults. A verbal punch. REGARDLESS of the color of the person uttering it.

• Like 1

The shattering of America....

Animals are going to be animals and if we don't corral them, then it is our fault.

Look man....I am not a racist....but I feel I am becoming one. I see lots and lots of hate and unfair restrictions against 'the white man" but I don't see it being equally applied to all...that is racisim.

Sickens me. Everyone talks about race equality...sex equality and then they want to step on someone else to get there...here is a hint...stepping on the head of someone else to gain your goals is not equality...

• Like 3

The shattering of America....

Animals are going to be animals and if we don't corral them, then it is our fault.

Look man....I am not a racist....but I feel I am becoming one. I see lots and lots of hate and unfair restrictions against 'the white man" but I don't see it being equally applied to all...that is racisim.

Sickens me. Everyone talks about race equality...sex equality and then they want to step on someone else to get there...here is a hint...stepping on the head of someone else to gain your goals is not equality...

I can not agree with this more. Well said.

The left talk about race equality until something happens they don't like. Out comes the race card and the divisive tactics and comments. Those who voted by color and heart thought it would get better when we elected a black president. It's only gotten worse, it's all intentional and it's all by design.

• Like 1

Equality is not what is wanted. Oh sure maybe at the beginning. Maybe in the 50's equality was a real goal of the minority population, and I can't blame them one bit. Everyone should have the same rights across the board, but equality has nothing to do with a lot of the minority populations today. They are simply repeating what they have heard. It is not just the black population, soon it will be the mexicans, and already the gay/lesbian population. They scream equality, but as was said before, to gain this so called equality for them means to bring down others. To infringe on others rights, and to diminish those. Equality is a word, plain and simple, and does not even come close to describing what is going on in this country. Equality is not attainable, because you give an inch and a mile is taken. After that mile, well, another is wanted. I just know what I see. I know it is not that way everywhere, and I know a lot of minorities, and I use that term loosely, are just as confused as I am.

Mike

• Like 1