Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Just in

ufos pleiadiens/plejarens contacts abductions examination contacts implants

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1    chrisCHRIS

chrisCHRIS

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 07:27 AM

The Newest In Regard To Matters Of Extraterrestrials, UFOs, Pleiadiens/Plejarens, Contacts, Abductions, Examination Contacts and Implants

http://www.figu.org/...traterrestrials

Edited by Saru, 21 August 2014 - 08:52 AM.
Trimmed for length - please do not copy entire web pages or articles

#2    JM91

JM91

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

• Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Posted 21 August 2014 - 07:31 AM

I read this whole thing. Do I get a cookie?

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail

#3    EnderOTD

EnderOTD

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

• I tried to enter my favorite quote but the data limit was breached so you get this. Pretty anti-climatic isn't it?

Posted 21 August 2014 - 07:45 AM

Well this is news!!!
Copy and paste job.  
http://www.figu.org/...raterrestrials\

That's how you do that, sans wall of text.

#4    shrooma

shrooma

doesn't have one screw fully tightened.....

• 3,570 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 21 August 2014 - 07:53 AM

did Billy manage to take a photo of Ptaah, or did he conveniently forget his camera....?
guess no-one's perfected a camera that can take imaginary pictures yet.

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on due to your lack of understanding.

#5    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,775 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 08:00 AM

Am I wrong in thinking that "Billy" is "Billy Meier" everyone's favourite one armed farmer and photographer of toys, books and singers from the Dean Martin Show?

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#6    EnderOTD

EnderOTD

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

• I tried to enter my favorite quote but the data limit was breached so you get this. Pretty anti-climatic isn't it?

Posted 21 August 2014 - 08:01 AM

View Postshrooma, on 21 August 2014 - 07:53 AM, said:

did Billy manage to take a photo of Ptaah, or did he conveniently forget his camera....?
guess no-one's perfected a camera that can take imaginary pictures yet.
Perhaps Billy has given up trying to get "photographs", you know, because it hasn't really strengthened his position in the past.

#7    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,775 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 08:03 AM

View PostEnderOTD, on 21 August 2014 - 08:01 AM, said:

Perhaps Billy has given up trying to get "photographs", you know, because it hasn't really strengthened his position in the past.
Nowadays "They" can't change his photos at the developers like "They" used to, Billy can use a digital camera and post them straight to the 'Net.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
Only I will remain.

#8    shrooma

shrooma

doesn't have one screw fully tightened.....

• 3,570 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 21 August 2014 - 08:08 AM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 21 August 2014 - 08:03 AM, said:

Billy can use a digital camera and post them straight to the 'Net.
but yet he chose not to?
bad Billy! bad!

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on due to your lack of understanding.

#9    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,830 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 21 August 2014 - 08:09 AM

View PostJM91, on 21 August 2014 - 07:31 AM, said:

You have my pity!! :D :D

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#10    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,775 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 08:22 AM

View PostJM91, on 21 August 2014 - 07:31 AM, said:

What about sympathy?
You've got that for sure.

Only I will remain.

#11    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,180 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 21 August 2014 - 08:38 AM

One born every minute  :no:

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#12    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,490 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:45 AM

just in...................????

I could not read past :

424th Contact, Saturday, June 17th 2006, 5:03 pm

without thinking, have I just lost 8 years somewhere?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#13    ealdwita

ealdwita

Hwt oredmcg

• 4,889 posts

• Hige sceal e heardra, heorte e cenre, mod sceal e mare, e ure mgen lytla.

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:29 PM

An appropriate response....(probably new to non-Brits and Colonials).....Codswallop!

"Gæð a wyrd swa hio scel, ac gecnáwan þín gefá!": "Fate goes ever as she shall, but know thine enemy!".
I can teach you with a quip, if I've a mind; I can trick you into learning with a laugh; Oh, winnow all my folly and you'll find, A grain or two of truth among the chaff!
(The Yeoman of the Guard ~ Gilbert and Sullivan)

#14    HMS Dreadnought

HMS Dreadnought

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 925 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 01:07 PM

View Postealdwita, on 21 August 2014 - 12:29 PM, said:

An appropriate response....(probably new to non-Brits and Colonials).....Codswallop!

Or a favourite of mine, directed to the OP: "Do you want ketchup with your waffles?"

Dear you guys. Words cannot express how much I hate you guys. As we fight our way northward into the great unknown, only that one thing remains certain: that I hate you guys with every tired muscle in my confederate body. We have taken Topeka and I must rally the men onward to Missouri. Because I will not stop until we have won it all, and you guys are my slaves. Because I hate you guys. I hate you guys so very very much. Yours, General Cartman Lee.

#15    Andromedan StarSeed

Andromedan StarSeed

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts

• Technician of the sacred

Posted 21 August 2014 - 01:19 PM

chrisCHRIS as is there is others  don’t  call them selves Plejarens that  type of the name doesn’t exist  and those  whom use that are  fraud. It was many times talked about to get people to understand the real race name is Pleiadian not many  word  spell the name  right  or  close to it.  Neither Somethings you have to understand and make sure the source isn’t made up nor fraud over the  years  many people  use to get fame  for short  awhile there is  many times  that contacts and etc  dose  happen and many have  good  experience  others  have fearful type of  experiences that is  been  done to them usely  it takes few years   for things  to remember or short time it all depends on the person  nor the methods.

I channel in order to dream, Inspiring intuition.
I seal the input of abundance, With the resonant tone of attunement.
I am guided by the power of vision.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users