Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Energy reading?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    SereneScene

SereneScene

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:21 PM

Can anyone gather anything from me just typing this? Is it possible to sense something from just this right here?

#2    Angel13

Angel13

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 04:00 PM

Im not sure if what I got is from your energy or not but, as so I can learn, I would like to share what I felt reading your post. I rarely get feedback so if you choose to give feedback I'm sure it will greatly help me in interpreting what sometimes happens to me when I encounter certain situations :)

First when I read your post I thought - Not I said the fly (on a wall.) lol I thought, should I write that? And giggled to myself and thought... no, I shouldn't. But just then I had a heavy feeling in my chest... Felt like a blockage, in the heart chakra. I feel as if you have not been feeling well lately, allergies? Maybe a summer cold. Asthma as plays a roll. Theres more "feeling" I get from the heart chakra for you but I feel as if youre more of a private person( the fly on the wall,perhaps?) so I dont want to put it out there lol.. Pm me if you would like :) So I leave that here and hope it was meant for you and I was able to relay it correctly.
Thanks for allowing me this opportunity, I often don't have the courage.

Sending you smiles and light,
Angel

Live a little... laugh a little... love a little... more!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users