Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Take a look at this

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,849 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:39 AM

https://www.youtube....MRW5QqElbAlMqRw

I might not have believed him back when he said it, but it sure looks like he knew what he was talking about now.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#2    ParaGirlProductions

ParaGirlProductions

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 20 posts

• It may seem crazy to talk to the "dead" but at least there is a chance that someone is listening.

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:53 AM

View Postpreacherman76, on 22 August 2014 - 10:39 AM, said:

https://www.youtube....MRW5QqElbAlMqRw

I might not have believed him back when he said it, but it sure looks like he knew what he was talking about now.

To be honest I don't believe anything the government tells us anymore...

For more Paranormal Investigations visit my YouTube channel at: http://www.youtube.c...girlinvestigate

#3    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 6,709 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 11:05 AM

Isn't hindsight fun.

And as soon as Ferguson dies down, all of the Conspirasheeple TM will go back in their holes.  But as soon as something else happens, this video will get drug out again as "proof" that this time it's the one - fire up those FEMA camps.

Case in point, weren't some of you guys saying this same stuff when the Ebola patients were being brought to the US - martial law, suspend the Constitution, confiscate guns, FEMA camps, etc. etc.  Now those two patients have recovered and are heading home.

Edited by Rafterman, 22 August 2014 - 11:11 AM.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#4    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,849 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 11:19 AM

BTW I didnt put the ferguson was planned in the title. Dont know how that got there. I was more interested in several other points made in the video. Like how he said hundreds of thousands of muslims have been crossing the boarder, and suddenly we are suppose to be terrified of ISIS, blowing up American cities.

#5    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,849 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 11:21 AM

View PostRafterman, on 22 August 2014 - 11:05 AM, said:

Isn't hindsight fun.

And as soon as Ferguson dies down, all of the Conspirasheeple TM will go back in their holes.  But as soon as something else happens, this video will get drug out again as "proof" that this time it's the one - fire up those FEMA camps.

Case in point, weren't some of you guys saying this same stuff when the Ebola patients were being brought to the US - martial law, suspend the Constitution, confiscate guns, FEMA camps, etc. etc.  Now those two patients have recovered and are heading home.

If you cant see that there is a serious effort to burn this country to the ground, from several directions, thats on you. Dont shoot the messanger

#6    dr no

dr no

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts

• Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.
    Carl Sagan

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:26 PM

It looks like rampant paranoia to me its the same old "police state round the corner" nonsense

#7    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 6,709 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:51 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 22 August 2014 - 11:19 AM, said:

BTW I didnt put the ferguson was planned in the title. Dont know how that got there. I was more interested in several other points made in the video. Like how he said hundreds of thousands of muslims have been crossing the boarder, and suddenly we are suppose to be terrified of ISIS, blowing up American cities.

I'll let you in on a little secret - there are several million muslims already living here.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#8    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 6,709 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:52 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 22 August 2014 - 11:21 AM, said:

If you cant see that there is a serious effort to burn this country to the ground, from several directions, thats on you. Dont shoot the messanger

No, I can see a serious effort among many trying to convince people that there is a serious effort to burn this country to the ground in order to line their own pockets, create their little cults of personality, sell books, dehydrated food, survival gear, videos, etc. etc.

#9    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,639 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 05:52 PM

Now thats a real load of "B.S." :tu:
All Y`all C.T`s dont wet yourself`s ~~~~~~~~...

This is a Work in Progress!

#10    some new guy

some new guy

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 161 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:33 AM

oh, that guy

he's a cop from St Louis and he's been suspended

http://www.cnn.com/2...icer-suspended/

BEST - Ron

#11    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,849 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 11:32 AM

Wow, you guys are so dumb its sad. I wish there was a nicer way to put it, but seriously you are idiots. You honestly dont think there is full intention to destroy this place, even as nearly every town in America has been given massive amounts of military hardware. DHS has declared every damn one of us a terrorist. While loading them selfs with unheard of amounts of expensive ammo. They electronicaly strip search your wife and kids, or litteraly molest them with their hands just to get on a plane. All the while our southern boarder is wide open for anyone to cross. This at the same time we are now being warned daily of a pending nuclear strike on a major US city. And we are just scratching the surface here.

#12    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,849 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 01:52 PM

Ok now I feel bad about the name calling. My bad.

#13    dr no

dr no

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts

• Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.
    Carl Sagan

Posted 23 August 2014 - 06:14 PM

I thought thats why you had the right to bear arms so you could stop the dictatorship from ever happening? This sort of thinking is what people on the extreme right have been saying for at least 30 years that I know of,with the internet its becoming more widespread.I think it was bs when the Aryan Nations and National Alliance were saying it and its still bs now.

#14    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,675 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 06:24 PM

I'm still waiting to hear one rational reason why "they" want to destroy the country.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1, 23 August 2014 - 06:24 PM.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#15    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,536 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 07:03 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 23 August 2014 - 06:24 PM, said:

I'm still waiting to hear one rational reason why "they" want to destroy the country.

I'll take a stab... 'they' hate freedom and prosperity. It's about protecting what 'they' created.  The individual is a threat to their system of enslavement.

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users