Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

You Have To Hear This, Audio From Hell Itself

hell ghost evp audio sound paranormal demon satan

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1    havokb8

havokb8

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 04:32 AM

Greetings everyone :)  About a month ago I was searching for apps on my tablet, and I came across a ghost radar app, and some EVP recording apps.  I was very interested in them because I believe about half of the places i've lived in the last 20 years have been haunted.  I was really curious if an entity was following me.  I got the apps and began recording EVP's.  The most frustrating thing was that I could hardly ever make out what the voices were saying, but I was shocked by how many voices I was recording.  It seemed like every question I would ask would be answered.  I am a computer expert and computer software expert so I got a copy of Adobe Audition.  I watched youtube tutorials on it and learned it from using it more and more, and got pretty good at using it.  One thing I noticed was it seemed like a lot of times I would hear voices while I was asking questions.  So on the night of August 2, I decided to record an EVP without saying anything at all.  It seems like the most activity is in my garage, so I went out there, lit up a cigarette, and hit record.  I started cleaning up the audio in Adobe Audition and the more I did it, the more astonished I was.  I have listened to it 2,000 times now, and am positive of what it is:  audio from Hell itself.  I recognize that a lot of people won't believe me.  I ask you to please keep an open mind,  I swear on my Mother's grave that this is real.  I have recorded a 30 second clip, please go to the link below to listen to it.  There is a lot of different layers so I will describe what is happening.  In what I call the foreground layer is an entity melodically whispering throughout the entire thing.  I have made out it saying "I believe in Hell".  The next layer is what sounds like hundreds of different voices screaming in pain.  Then there is a layer that sounds like a recording of a priest repeating the word "repent" over and over at various speeds.  Finally there is a demon that sounds a bit like Freddy Krueger with a deeper voice laughing and talking throughout the recording.  I have made him out saying "Resist all you want, I always win in the end".  I used an effect in Adobe Audition called modulation for the clip.  What this does is add depth to the audio, it does a good job of separating all the different voices/layers.  If anyone is really good at cleaning up EVP audio please contact me I could use help.  I've been cleaning it up for almost a month now, and i still haven't gotten it perfect.  Please listen to it using the link and let me know what you think, I have not shared this with anyone yet.  I haven't had my girlfriend listen to it because I don't want to scare her.  OK here is the link make sure you use headphones to listen to it otherwise it's not nearly the same.  LINK:  http://speedy.sh/3Pysz/madness-30-sec-clip.wav

#2    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,165 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:09 AM

link safe?

#3    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,457 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:10 AM

View PostYes_Man, on 26 August 2014 - 07:09 AM, said:

link safe?

Probably not

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#4    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,268 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:24 AM

SOunds from Hell?
DON'T LISTEN PEOPLE, IT'S MUZAK!!

#5    jamesjr191

jamesjr191

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 332 posts

• S*** happens, again and again.

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:26 AM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 26 August 2014 - 07:10 AM, said:

Probably not
Its clean i scanned it and went there. sounds like wind or something. :unsure2:

If aware that another is wicked, say so:
Make no truce or treaty with foes. Hamaval 127

#6    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,457 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 08:04 AM

View Postjamesjr191, on 26 August 2014 - 07:26 AM, said:

Wind? Or sounds from the firey pits of HELL!!!!!!

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#7    DefenceMinisterMishkin

DefenceMinisterMishkin

100% Semper Fidelis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,051 posts

• It's what your right hand's for!

Posted 26 August 2014 - 08:22 AM

You lost me at

View Posthavokb8, on 26 August 2014 - 04:32 AM, said:

I am a computer expert and computer software expert so I got a copy of Adobe Audition.

:lol:

Posted Image

#8    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 26 August 2014 - 09:28 AM

I see the joined todays are active as ever.
I think you have a better chance of hearing audio from hell itself, if you listen to any of obamas speeches.

Owww, yeah, I went there!

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 26 August 2014 - 09:29 AM.

Miss me?

#9    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 2,811 posts

• WARNING!REALITY ADVISORY!
    Posts by this user may contain
    statements that may offend
    publishers of pics/clips of
    supposed UFO/alien sightings.

Posted 26 August 2014 - 09:44 AM

The real audio from hell, dont watch it. I repeat, dont watch it:

"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"Don't kill the golden goose." - Malcolm McLaren -
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -
"Good drivers do have smashed insects on the side windows" - Walter Röhrl -

#10    DefenceMinisterMishkin

DefenceMinisterMishkin

100% Semper Fidelis

• 2,051 posts

• It's what your right hand's for!

Posted 26 August 2014 - 09:58 AM

WOW! That hair! :w00t:

Posted Image

#11    Astra00

Astra00

Psychic Spy

• 1,842 posts

• You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.

Posted 26 August 2014 - 10:37 AM

View PostYes_Man, on 26 August 2014 - 07:09 AM, said:

link safe?
That's what I was concerned about.....the little voice in my head said....no no no....don't do it B)

~ Never let anyone define who you are ~

#12    Astra00

Astra00

Psychic Spy

• 1,842 posts

• You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.

Posted 26 August 2014 - 10:39 AM

View Postjamesjr191, on 26 August 2014 - 07:26 AM, said:

What type of wind?

~ Never let anyone define who you are ~

#13    Sir Smoke aLot

Sir Smoke aLot

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• ... man isn't fit to live if he hasn't found something worth dying for...

Posted 26 August 2014 - 11:19 AM

Well this site, its better called 'slow share' :)

I don't see how could any similar recording, especially if filtered in Adobe Audition, could be seen as serious thing. Majority of people who are into music production can take one audio sample, 1 sec long with snare sound, just quick clap - and make crazy sounds out of it, full drum beat with melody too.

All i can hear in this wave is phase effect with some noise really, mid range frequency of wave is most active and is exactly where most of effects from 'phaser' will result. This clip also lacks low frequencies which is very hard to expect for some sound recorded in any environment.  Did you apply noise reduction on this sound? And it sounds as some preset noise reduction filter is used - that is why some frequencies are missing. Its just what i 'hear' from this, and i have been working with production for a very long time. Since i got MC-303 in 1999 :)

...If you’re thinking like everyone else, then you aren’t thinking...

#14    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 3,079 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 26 August 2014 - 11:29 AM

I know I shall regret the few minutes I took to read and digest the op, but I think a few countering points need to be made before anyone takes this seriously...

View Posthavokb8, on 26 August 2014 - 04:32 AM, said:

About a month ago I was searching for apps on my tablet, and I came across a ghost radar app, and some EVP recording apps...
We'll come back to this in a sec - remember, this all started about a month ago - that's, oh, about 30 days...

I was very interested in them because I believe about half of the places i've lived in the last 20 years have been haunted.  I was really curious if an entity was following me.

Somehow i doubt that... but one would have to observe that you seem to have a slight bias towards a desired outcome...

I got the apps and began recording EVP's.  The most frustrating thing was that I could hardly ever make out what the voices were saying, but I was shocked by how many voices I was recording.  It seemed like every question I would ask would be answered.

And yet, this was your best example...?  Did the bolded part not sound the odd warning bell about how you were going about things, and does it not completely contradict the second part..?  How could you know your questions were being answered when you could hardly ever make them out?

I am a computer expert and computer software expert so I got a copy of Adobe Audition.

Yes, oh yes, you very clearly are an expert - you told us twice, and have selected the absolute best choice for this.. {cough/splutter}

I watched youtube tutorials on it and learned it from using it more and more, and got pretty good at using it.

So you use Youtube as your research tool... and by using it, you got good at using it?  Well done, who'da thort..

One thing I noticed was it seemed like a lot of times I would hear voices while I was asking questions.

Isn't it amazing how when you go searching and expecting to find voices, you hear them!!!!

So on the night of August 2, I decided to record an EVP without saying anything at all.

So this was just 24 days ago, and you only found about the apps a month ago, so all this expertise came about in ~6 days..

It seems like the most activity is in my garage, so I went out there, lit up a cigarette, and hit record.

Smoking is really bad for you.  Stop it.
And in those six days you also determined the garage was the winner?

I started cleaning up the audio in Adobe Audition and the more I did it, the more astonished I was.

'Cleaning' it?  Define 'cleaning'...  Also tell us how you expertly verified your methodology..

I have listened to it 2,000 times now..

So in 24 days you've listened to it 2000 times.. let's see, assuming you sleep and work for say 16 hours, that means you have listened to it 2000/(24x8) = a bit over ten times EVERY hour.  Sounds legit.  Each time trying a new technique in Audition, by any chance?  Hardly any wonder you found some 'wonderful' stuff...

and am positive of what it is:  audio from Hell itself.  I recognize that a lot of people won't believe me. {at least you got that right...}  I ask you to please keep an open mind

Not so much that my brains fall out...

There is a lot of different layers so I will describe..

Just curious, how do you get 'layers' out of a single track sound recording?  A Nobel prize might be waiting just around the corner..

Anyways, unless you post the ORIGINAL, anything you have mocked up with Audition is completely useless.

I used an effect in Adobe Audition called modulation for the clip.  What this does is add depth to the audio

Umm no.  Your expertise let you down badly here...  From here, Audition's modulation function..

simulates several voices or instruments played at once by adding multiple short delays with a small amount of feedback...  Adobe Audition uses a direct‑simulation method to achieve a chorus effect, making each voice sound distinct from the original by slightly varying timing, intonation, and vibrato. The Feedback setting lets you add extra detail to the result.   ...it does a good job of separating all the different voices/layers.

So the claim it 'adds depth' is utter hogwash!  It ADDS FALSE detail, and by using any enhancement technique of that type you can just tweak the daylights out of anything from white noise to a burp and turn it into Hell's Angelic Chorus..  You must NOT use any technique that is either additive or destructive, whether it is audio or imagery - same simple rule applies.

If anyone is really good at cleaning up EVP audio please contact me I could use help.

Yes, you do.  Start by NOT adding false detail and posting the original (and I'll bet, completely uninteresting) original audio.  And when you go hunting for experts, may I suggest you don't go with those who simply tell you they are...  If they start quoting from the Adobe site (oh look, that's what I did..) and actually know what type of enhancements are possible *without* adding false detail (and how to tell - it's pretty easy), you may have found someone..

Until then...

___
All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

#15    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,549 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 02:05 PM

Seems legit.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

Also tagged with hell, ghost, evp, audio, sound, paranormal, demon, satan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users