Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

What do the Grey aliens want?

grey alien annunaki

• Please log in to reply
217 replies to this topic

#1    xXlucid-dreamXx

xXlucid-dreamXx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:32 AM

I've heard that the Greys want our gold, and I've also heard that they want our energy and souls because they don't have one themselves. I was wondering what the grey aliens want, I was also wondering who exaclty the reptilian aliens are? What are they called? The Annunaki? Please let me know.

#2    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Forum Divinity

• 10,566 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:39 AM

The Annunaki are a pantheon of Sumerian/Babylonian/etc, deities. Kooks like Sitchin tried to pass them off as aliens who created humans to mine gold.

Edited by Rlyeh, 28 August 2014 - 03:46 AM.

#3    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,171 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:39 AM

POPULAR

First of all, lets clear up this "Annunaki" business.
Sitchin was a fraud. He could read exactly nothing of Assyrian, or Babylonian or any ancient language and so instead made up a story based on the pictures he saw in their art.
The Annunaki are in fact not even "Sky Gods", because they don't come from the sky.

Secondly, and this is really important, there's not a stick of evidence to say there are grey aliens, or blue aliens, or aliens who live inside pepper pot shaped tanks and shout "Exterminate" at the drop of a metaphorical hat. The plural of "anecdote" is not "data".

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#4    Hammerclaw

Hammerclaw

Far Traveler

• 5,318 posts

• "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:45 AM

View PostxXlucid-dreamXx, on 28 August 2014 - 03:32 AM, said:

I've heard that the Greys want our gold, and I've also heard that they want our energy and souls because they don't have one themselves. I was wondering what the grey aliens want, I was also wondering who exaclty the reptilian aliens are? What are they called? The Annunaki? Please let me know.
They are Scientologists selling Amway products. Don't look into the light!

"An atheist, like a Christian, holds that we can know whether or not there is a God. The Christian holds that we can know there is a God; the atheist, that we can know there is not. The Agnostic suspends judgment, saying that there are not sufficient grounds either for affirmation or for denial."

#5    bubblykiss

bubblykiss

Last Among Equals

• 4,264 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:06 AM

My firm belief is that the Grey's civilization has stagnated to such a terrifying point that they must come to the earth to amuse themselves.

It is like a tour of the Ozarks or a trailer park or a demolition derby where in the cars are piloted by monkey clones with vibrantly colored bathing suites.....all of these cultural icons of ours are so elevated that the Greys can only come and marvel at our progressive thinking and vast reservoirs of cultural potential.

Edited by bubblykiss, 28 August 2014 - 04:08 AM.

Her singing always cheered him up. Life seemed so much brighter when she stopped.

T. Pratchett.

#6    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 23,803 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:35 AM

I like the idea that the Greys are just robots... sexless drones that are "driven" by the REAL aliens from somewhere else, without risking themselves.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#7    bubblykiss

bubblykiss

Last Among Equals

• 4,264 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:39 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 28 August 2014 - 04:35 AM, said:

I like the idea that the Greys are just robots... sexless drones that are "driven" by the REAL aliens from somewhere else, without risking themselves.

So you are saying there are some extra sexy aliens out there?

and of course.....howl pt. 2  by A. Ginsberg

Moloch whose love is endless oil and stone! Moloch whose soul is
electricity and banks! Moloch whose poverty is the specter
of genius! Moloch whose fate is a cloud of sexless
hydrogen! Moloch whose name is the Mind!

http://www.poets.org...howl-parts-i-ii

edit:

for the courier new font.

Edited by bubblykiss, 28 August 2014 - 04:41 AM.

Her singing always cheered him up. Life seemed so much brighter when she stopped.

T. Pratchett.

#8    Blacksabbath

Blacksabbath

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,122 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:55 AM

I've heard that the Greys want our gold...

I've heard that they don't exist.

#9    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,171 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:56 AM

View PostBlacksabbath, on 28 August 2014 - 04:55 AM, said:

I've heard that they don't exist.
That's just crazy talk!

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#10    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Forum Divinity

• 10,566 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 28 August 2014 - 05:02 AM

POPULAR

I've never heard of the greys wanting our gold, the human rectum would be the last place to search for it.

#11    Scandal

Scandal

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 119 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 05:10 AM

They want you. :yes:

#12    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,300 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 28 August 2014 - 05:17 AM

Did you watch Cowboys and Aliens recently by any chance??

Posted Image

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#13    bubblykiss

bubblykiss

Last Among Equals

• 4,264 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 05:23 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 28 August 2014 - 05:17 AM, said:

Did you watch Cowboys and Aliens recently by any chance??

Posted Image

So you are saying they came to take Harrison Ford's career? Because I think the Crystal Skull just about did that.

T. Pratchett.

#14    Growl

Growl

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 06:17 AM

The aliens do not want to die. We can summarize the situation as well.
For further details in the forum you can find a lot of material and different points of view.

#15    AtlantisRises

AtlantisRises

Oderint dum metuant

• 2,448 posts

• My time has not yet come either, Some are born post humously

Ecce homo
    Nietszche

Posted 28 August 2014 - 06:53 AM

From what  Barney Hill and Whitley Strieber have to say I would say that they are looking for love in all the wrong places

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users