Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hello folks, as I previously mentioned, I've set out to investigate the UFO / UAP phenomena from an open, non-dogmatic, agnostic and rigorous manner.

I think it is false to think that UFO = ALIEN SPACECRAFT and in the following blog post I explained several alternatives.

http://shardsofmagon...o-theories.html

Do you agree with what I've written there?

I'm genuinely interested in a living exchange with other people rather than just writing and thinking for myself.

Lovely greetings.

Edited by Lotharson

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.United_Nations

• seeder

• Davros of Skaro

• Lotharson

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not read your blog.

In my opinion and life experience, over 95% of sightings are bullocks and 100% of claimed conspiracies are a tall order of bullocks.

This leaves 5% of something way ahead of us and some maybe from a future us?

I strongly believe we must get our own house in order first and only then comes knowledge that comes to maturity.

Good luck and do not over think things.

Hello folks, as I previously mentioned, I've set out to investigate the UFO / UAP phenomena from an open, non-dogmatic, agnostic and rigorous manner.

I think it is false to think that UFO = ALIEN SPACECRAFT and in the following blog post I explained several alternatives.

http://shardsofmagon...o-theories.html

Do you agree with what I've written there?

I'm genuinely interested in a living exchange with other people rather than just writing and thinking for myself.

Lovely greetings.

I see you used the image from Hessdalen... but what put me off sorry to say, was the multicolor highlighting everywhere... its not needed and makes for difficult reading imo