Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What IF?

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 17,761 posts

• I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies for the hardest victory is over SELF.
    Aristotle

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:42 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=MAl10WQOF1M
I mentioned this in my blog but decided I'd make a thread as well.  The details aren't so important but the question is, I believe.  IF the US is attacked again on our soil in a significant way, with mass casualties again, how would, COULD,  we respond?  Do you think Obama would strike back?  If he failed to what does that signal our enemies?

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#2    Gromdor

Gromdor

Poltergeist

• 2,172 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 12:21 AM

Did we truly strike back the first time?  After all, the 9-11 bombers were all Saudi's.

#3    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 6,998 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 29 August 2014 - 01:18 AM

well....  according to Saudi Arabia...  15 of the 19 alleged attackers  were  Saudi  ...  but since Bin Laden was Saudi .. and eventually found in Pakistan.. it was crystal clear that we must invade Afghanistan!    Oh..  and Iraq!

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#4    Arkitecht

Arkitecht

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts

• The trouble is you think you have time.

Posted 29 August 2014 - 01:28 AM

Well this is a very unusual post you have here.After watching the video in question 2x,( just to take note of all being said) IF this message she is trying to put out there were true,it would explain a lot of the events we have seen in the last six months.But at the same time,you ask the question,"what if?".. Well there is no way to know till after the fact.But her sources are credible. And i wouldn't trust the people running our country because it seems it is in their nature to create chaos in order to achieve what the objective is.I do not feel the need to elaborate on this subject. My only advice would be consider the source and use common sense.

..Almost forgot to address the other question you presented. You asked what Obama would do about it.You should rewatch the video.According to what is being said,he is in on it.Even has a list.So,yeah.

Edited by Arkitecht, 29 August 2014 - 01:41 AM.

Tempus Edax Rerum

#5    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 17,761 posts

• I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies for the hardest victory is over SELF.
    Aristotle

Posted 29 August 2014 - 03:39 AM

View PostArkitecht, on 29 August 2014 - 01:28 AM, said:

Well this is a very unusual post you have here.After watching the video in question 2x,( just to take note of all being said) IF this message she is trying to put out there were true,it would explain a lot of the events we have seen in the last six months.But at the same time,you ask the question,"what if?".. Well there is no way to know till after the fact.But her sources are credible. And i wouldn't trust the people running our country because it seems it is in their nature to create chaos in order to achieve what the objective is.I do not feel the need to elaborate on this subject. My only advice would be consider the source and use common sense.

..Almost forgot to address the other question you presented. You asked what Obama would do about it.You should rewatch the video.According to what is being said,he is in on it.Even has a list.So,yeah.
As I said, I give only the due creedence I would any internet "source" I was merely asking "what if?"  My feeling is that Obama is completely incapable of handling a major decision of such a nature.  He'd go tharn or demand a committee look into it, possibly for future prosecution.  A coordinated strike over much of the country - especially in small towns - would have a tremendously negative impact on the US I think.  I just wonder if it would drive us together or apart.

“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#6    Arkitecht

Arkitecht

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 04:26 AM

It would drive us apart.But hey,isn't that the plan?...P.S...he's in on it...

Tempus Edax Rerum

#7    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 02:07 PM

Considering that the events of 911 were staged, this is clearly a hypothetical situation.

Will they bring down another airliner such as MH17 and blame it on Public Enemy Number One, maybe ISIS?  Who knows what dastardly deeds might be contemplated?  I don't.

Some make a fair case that the Boston bombing was staged.  I'm neutral, but it does have quite a few indicators that it was.

Probably if they are successful in fanning the flames of passion and hatred against ISIS without such a step, they will get their war and everything will be OK.  No need for a domestic event.

Judging from this morning's USA Today, americans are now more accepting of a war with ISIS.  Maybe a domestic event is not in the cards?

#8    Border Collie

Border Collie

Just testing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

• Schrodinger's dog

Posted 29 August 2014 - 02:41 PM

Oh yeah I was forgetting. Nothing really happens except what is staged by the CIA. So smh.

#9    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 17,761 posts

Aristotle

Posted 29 August 2014 - 05:28 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 29 August 2014 - 02:07 PM, said:

Considering that the events of 911 were staged, this is clearly a hypothetical situation.

Will they bring down another airliner such as MH17 and blame it on Public Enemy Number One, maybe ISIS?  Who knows what dastardly deeds might be contemplated?  I don't.

Some make a fair case that the Boston bombing was staged.  I'm neutral, but it does have quite a few indicators that it was.

Probably if they are successful in fanning the flames of passion and hatred against ISIS without such a step, they will get their war and everything will be OK.  No need for a domestic event.

Judging from this morning's USA Today, americans are now more accepting of a war with ISIS.  Maybe a domestic event is not in the cards?
BR maybe you are correct - I don't believe so but let's say you are - the change to the fabric of our nation will still be very real.  I fear that there are now enough people who trust NOTHING that our enemies will be able to gain superiority over us.  ISIS is a real entity - the bodies prove that to me.  Their ideology is pure evil and they make no secret of their ultimate intentions.  Beheading helpless "enemies", raping and taking slaves,  executing hundreds of defeated, unarmed foes - all is a mimicry of what the prophet is written to have done.  If these people win - by whatever means - the consequences will be unthinkable.  Taking the stance that it's all some government plot is near delusional - certainly the sign of denial if no worse.  In your world we have lost already and cannot hope to ever be free again.  I pray you and those like you are wrong.

#10    Jeremiah65

Jeremiah65

Seeker of knowledge

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,097 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:25 PM

I am very happy to read some of you folks posts here and in other threads.

A year or so ago, the idea that there could be "staged events" would not have even been considered, but I have noticed more and more people here and across the web are beginning to question a LOT of things.

In my opinion, we have a three fold devil...the banks, the big oil and the military industrial complex.  Whether they are working together in these things is unknown but war brings profit to all three of them.  Keeping this country divided and at odds with ourselves assures their control and more profits.

Everything is about the really big money going to the hands of a few.  I know I am a jaded old soul now, but I don't think for a minute that most of our "representatives" care one way or another.  The have shored up their personal empires and have assets spread around the globe...they will be fine if one of their "tricks" goes awry.

What is unsettling is the basic idea of just how many things "could" have been staged...and why they might have been.  Manipulate the sheep with fear, shock, awe and propaganda and they will do whatever you ask...even give away more of their rights...

Posted Image

Edited by Jeremiah65, 29 August 2014 - 06:26 PM.

"Liberty means responsibility.  That is why most men dread it."  George Bernard Shaw
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."  Thomas Jefferson

Posted Image

#11    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 12:06 AM

And Then

Many religions have a long history of brutal violence, especially the muslims, going back centuries.  In about 1973 Alan Watts, now deceased, wrote an article for Playboy called The Most Dangerous Book In the World.  He was speaking primarily of the Bible, but also mentioned the Koran.  IMO, the Talmud might qualify too.

Anyway, the US was fairly well isolated from all that since its inception.  It wasn't until the First Gulf War and Post 911 that we became embroiled in that region.  

Our government was hijacked by special interests many years ago.  Ike spoke of it in 1961, and if anybody would know about it, he would.

So, saying that "it was a government plot" is not entirely accurate.  I am careful to never make that claim, with the exception of the efforts at coverup.

That is, while government agencies facilitated certain events, those events were planned by the men "inside", not the government per se.  Perhaps I'm naive in that regard, but I do appreciate your civil response.

#12    Gromdor

Gromdor

Poltergeist

• 2,172 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 06:21 PM

I'm not sure I believed in "staged" events.  But I am sure many events are allowed to occur to promote an agenda.

#13    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 6,998 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 31 August 2014 - 12:42 AM

There are not and will not be, in the foreseeable future,  enough radical anybodys  to defeat the U.S. and allies.   Period.    .. but, things could get much uglier .. before they get better.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#14    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 15,220 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:58 AM

What IF?

9-11 is repeated?

Democrats and Republicans will again deliberately remain completely in the dark about why we got attacked again.   They'll hate us for our freedom again.   Which is basically hating us for "freely" bombing them.   We'll continue to dream the deep sleep of England that our bombs aren't terrorism because they're politically correct bombs.  Bipartisanly so.   All the paranoid clutter about conspiracy theories will take new and just as ridiculous forms, a timely and effective distraction for the policymakers as always.

The better question is what happened to all those anti-war democrats when Bush was President.   I knew it then and I'll know it tomorrow, they weren't genuinely anti-war.  They were anti-Bush.  Partisans.

"The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the Legislature.  The Executive has no right, in any case, to decide the question" ~ James Madison
"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

#15    Arkitecht

Arkitecht

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 07:20 PM

Looks like the one guy,Jim Garrow,ex CIA,got arrested

Tempus Edax Rerum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users