Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is a Grunch?

actower

Swamp Monsters is on at 10 pm here and the topic is the grunch. I can't find any thing on google about a grunch, and since I have to be at work at 6:30 am I have to be in bed at 10 pm. So question is what is a grunch, is it a real thing or a crock?

Thanks. Tim

off to bed now

Swamp Monsters: The Grunch

Discovery Channel

Premieres tonight, August 28 at 10/9pm c

Also airs:

Friday, August 29 at 1/12am c

In the mystical lagoons, marshes and swamps of Louisiana’s bayou, Elliot Guidry and his team of BEAST (the Bayou Enforcement Agency on Supernatural Threats) battle the elements while tracking down a pack of the infamous Grunch. Born of the Devil himself, the Grunch have been terrorizing Louisiana residents for centuries. These skin and bones, dog-like creatures have ridged backs, stand three feet tall and emit a horrible screech. After following these monsters into the middle of the swamp, BEAST realizes that the hunter has become the hunted as they’re surrounded by a hungry pack of Grunch.

http://cryptomundo.com/bigfoot-report/swamp-monsters-the-grunch/

Pretty sure they just make things up for these shows now.

• Like 2

If you take off your pants, spread your legs, and get a mirror......no, wait, what? OH, you said Grunch. I'm thinking of something totally different.

• Like 1

The stories I have always heard of the Grunch had them as something like an albino goat-man ..some of the tales suggest the Grunch were inbreed dwarfs found on Grunch road outside of New Orleans part of the legend was that they not only killed and ate folks .....they raped women AND men ....which makes them the most terrifying Cryptid I can think of .....being raped by an inbreed Albino dwarf sounds worse than being eaten by Nessie ...... The t.v. show probably watered it down and made it into a cupacabbra knock off from the promo I read ......I do not watch ANY t.v. for real so I dunno ......

Ah yes, the infamous Captain Grunch, little b******* always get soggy before I can finish them.