Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

plant which makes you take/forget way back?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    kartikg

kartikg

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 07:35 PM

Hi this is more a rural or forest area legend which goes something like this that in forest or jungle when you are walking and if you happen to cross a plant (the plant is supposed to be a sort of climber or vine which also grows horizontally on ground) you get lost in the jungle or losse track. Doesn't mean that the person is lost of ever but he has to search a way back . This legend I think is highly local in my country anybody heard this before?

#2    bubblykiss

bubblykiss

Last Among Equals

• 3,880 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 07:42 PM

I mix barley, hops and malt together with yeast and sugar and get that effect after 140 ounces of fun.

Her singing always cheered him up. Life seemed so much brighter when she stopped.

T. Pratchett.

#3    GrimmOne

GrimmOne

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 01:37 AM

plants are so cool, haven't heard that legend before though. Do you know which specific plant it is?

Our means of receiving impressions are absurdly few, and our notions of surrounding objects infinitely narrow. We see things only as we are constructed to see them, and can gain no idea of their absolute nature. With five feeble senses we pretend to comprehend the boundlessly complex cosmos - H.P. Lovecraft

#4    rashore

rashore

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,011 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 01:49 AM

I'm not sure about a specific plant but I have heard of legend of the forest itself moving to make one unable to find their way home. Like you walk into the woods and get lost because trees, mossy rocks, and the like change the path. Crazy wee folks kinds of tales. Not sure if that was just a tale to keep me out of the woods at night when I was a kid, or something akin to what you are talking about.

Your ad hominem connotes your sciolism. Now that is some funny commentary.

#5    kartikg

kartikg

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 05:08 AM

View PostGrimmOne, on 31 August 2014 - 01:37 AM, said:

plants are so cool, haven't heard that legend before though. Do you know which specific plant it is?
No sadly I don't know the name of the plant and as I said before I think it's a local legend . There is one more legend or creepy story which I will post soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users