Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Distan Ineractions mediated by EM fields

consciousness distant interaction healing electromagnetism

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    Pablo AM

Pablo AM

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 03:46 AM

Hello to all,

Adding scientific documentation about distant interactions (healing, meditation) with mesurable results or charasterics here:
http://www.yave-yavo...nteraction.html
The idea that i have in mind is that the electromagnetism is, in general, the active consciousness, so in this web I am adding documentation that is suporting this idea from diferentet perspectives, including characteris of biologically generated electromagnetic fields or effects of externally aplieds fields. And things like Distant Interactions, ... and more.

#2    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 8,355 posts

• I'd rather laugh than argue.

Choose your weapon.

Posted 02 September 2014 - 04:02 AM

View PostPablo AM, on 02 September 2014 - 03:46 AM, said:

Hello to all,

Adding scientific documentation about distant interactions (healing, meditation) with mesurable results or charasterics here:
http://www.yave-yavo...nteraction.html
The idea that i have in mind is that the electromagnetism is, in general, the active consciousness, so in this web I am adding documentation that is suporting this idea from diferentet perspectives, including characteris of biologically generated electromagnetic fields or effects of externally aplieds fields. And things like Distant Interactions, ... and more.

So, rather than promoting your own website on this forum, maybe you should present your thoughts more succintly here, in the thread that you created. You should redact your link and present your thoughts here, more honestly and forthrightly.

In short, what you wrote was gibberish, hardly English.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users