Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 5 votes

ISIS and American Beheadings Fake?

• Please log in to reply
237 replies to this topic

#1    Fox Mccloud

Fox Mccloud

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 309 posts

• Stealthy messenger of the gods,
    Cunning and wise, reliable friend,
    Guide my steps through this maze of deception
    And see this problem to its end.

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:07 AM

Has anyone seen such videos of beheadings that have been edited like this? Sound effects, various camera angles, mics and no actual footage of the beheadings themselves?

"Every time you pick up your guitar to play, play as if it's the last time." Clapton

#2    Mr.United_Nations

Mr.United_Nations

hi

• 9,304 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:23 AM

View PostFox Mccloud, on 03 September 2014 - 07:07 AM, said:

Has anyone seen such videos of beheadings that have been edited like this? Sound effects, various camera angles, mics and no actual footage of the beheadings themselves?
there is an actual footage, why we should we watch, is horrible and why would anyone watch it. Are you saying the massacres are fake aswell?

#3    Fox Mccloud

Fox Mccloud

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 309 posts

• Stealthy messenger of the gods,
    Cunning and wise, reliable friend,
    Guide my steps through this maze of deception
    And see this problem to its end.

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:43 AM

View PostYes_Man, on 03 September 2014 - 07:23 AM, said:

there is an actual footage, why we should we watch, is horrible and why would anyone watch it. Are you saying the massacres are fake aswell?

Wow, no I am not saying that. I've seen dozens of beheadings. These two videos of Foley and Sotloff do not show anything, it fades to black as he is "sawing" at the throat, and NO blood comes after multiple times across the carotid artery.

The executioner has a gun holster under his left arm, which is where a right predominant shooter (and a right handed beheader) would have it. Yet he carries out the "beheading"  with his left hand.Totally fake..He cites an entire script without trembling, sweating, stuttering all these thing are subconscious body reactions to the anticipation of death but he looks as calm as anything..when he is cutting into his neck there is no facial expression or anything from Steven. He raises his leg and falls down to the ground before even any blood is spilt. His hands are placed underneath his body and there is an unnatural twist at the elbow position..This video has fake written all over it.

Edited by Fox Mccloud, 03 September 2014 - 08:16 AM.

"Every time you pick up your guitar to play, play as if it's the last time." Clapton

#4    Beefers

Beefers

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 08:39 AM

By who would it have been faked? The US has a lot to gain by putting themselves in the "victim" role once again, but if they did it, why would they allow the muslim warrior to justify this beheading? (a rather mild retaliation vs the damage the US has done).
I don't think it is faked, but it is majorly overhyped, just because he is a US citizen.

#5    Obviousman

Obviousman

Spaced out and plane crazy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,853 posts

• "Truth needs no defence. Nobody - NOBODY - can ever take the footsteps I made on the surface of the Moon away from me."
    Gene Cernan, Apollo 17

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:08 AM

View PostFox Mccloud, on 03 September 2014 - 07:43 AM, said:

The executioner has a gun holster under his left arm, which is where a right predominant shooter (and a right handed beheader) would have it. Yet he carries out the "beheading"  with his left hand.Totally fake.

Not necessarily. I'm right handed, shoot a pistol right handed... but shoot a rifle left handed. This person might be right handed but shoot a pistol left handed.

#6    preacherman76

preacherman76

Ntwadumela- He who greets with fire

• 12,651 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:41 AM

View PostObviousman, on 03 September 2014 - 09:08 AM, said:

Not necessarily. I'm right handed, shoot a pistol right handed... but shoot a rifle left handed. This person might be right handed but shoot a pistol left handed.

My son is the same way. What do they call that? Something like ambedextrious(sp?) It isnt normal though. Possible, but not likely.

Anyhow I dont know if these video's are fake or not, but I do know the public now is in support of going into Syria.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#7    pallidin

pallidin

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,090 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:57 AM

No, the videos are not fake.

The first was confirmed through analysis, the second video analysis has not been completed(publicly) but is likely genuine as well.

After all, ISIS has no interest in producing fake videos... rather they just like beheading people.

Get it?

#8    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 19,228 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:59 AM

POPULAR

Yeah right, 'faked' in the same way the Boston bombings were 'faked'. Makes me sick to think this is what some people will think. ISIS has been murdering and beheading far more people than just American journalists...large numbers more to be exact. Oh, but let's not blame ISIS...let's blame America. And when ISIS takes claim for such actions let's just ignore that as well. Yeah, I'm being sarcastic but at least I know who's really to blame. Not saying that western nations don't deserve some blame for the mess in Iraq and Syria but the blame for beheading people of minority religions and foreign journalists falls squarely upon ISIS.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#9    pallidin

pallidin

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,090 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 10:16 AM

That reminds me... If ISIS shows-up at my doorstep, should I shoot him with my .357, or cut his head off?

Hmmm... I will ponder this.  :passifier:

Edited by pallidin, 03 September 2014 - 10:17 AM.

#10    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,118 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 03 September 2014 - 10:19 AM

View PostFox Mccloud, on 03 September 2014 - 07:07 AM, said:

You know what? I see you ask similar questions on the other thread I started about the beheading. IMO youre a bit weird. Are you honestly saying you can watch a beheading vid multiple times? And regardless of the fact a man is being murdered in a most brutal manner, on camera, and you just worry about immaterial details like a gun holster on the wrong side?

I could really have a rant... but I wont. If you want to know if this is a genuine vid or not, read the link

Islamic State beheading of US hostage Sotloff 'authentic'
http://www.bbc.co.uk...canada-29044354

Sotloff beheading video is authentic: US official
http://nypost.com/20...s-authentic-us/

Edited by seeder, 03 September 2014 - 10:31 AM.

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#11    preacherman76

preacherman76

• 12,651 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 10:29 AM

View PostLilly, on 03 September 2014 - 09:59 AM, said:

Yeah right, 'faked' in the same way the Boston bombings were 'faked'. Makes me sick to think this is what some people will think. ISIS has been murdering and beheading far more people than just American journalists...large numbers more to be exact. Oh, but let's not blame ISIS...let's blame America. And when ISIS takes claim for such actions let's just ignore that as well. Yeah, I'm being sarcastic but at least I know who's really to blame. Not saying that western nations don't deserve some blame for the mess in Iraq and Syria but the blame for beheading people of minority religions and foreign journalists falls squarely upon ISIS.

Who else is to blame? Everything happening over there is a direct consequense of our actions. First you create a power vaccum In Iraq, then you train fund and support these same exact people to fight Lybia and Syria, make them believe they are more then what they are, and bam. Remember, it was one year ago this government would have had us fighting side by side with these people. That didnt get the publics support, so they flipped the script and are now using the very same people who we supported as the new face of terror. All to do what? Go to war in Syria of course.

Its so sad how quickly we can be convinced that war is necessary, when its war that created this problem to begin with. When will we learn to walk away from that damned desert, and mind our own business?

Edited by preacherman76, 03 September 2014 - 10:31 AM.

#12    preacherman76

preacherman76

• 12,651 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 10:36 AM

Fact if we cared as much about all the innocents our government has been slaughtering for now over a decade, as we have for these two poor guys who were beheaded, well........

#13    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 43,340 posts

• Sometimes it's better to keep the mystery unexplained.

Posted 03 September 2014 - 10:37 AM

The mind boggles at anyone who would actually want to watch a video of someone being beheaded. It's bad enough reading about it in the media and coming across the censored pictures in online news reports. I'm just thankful these types of images are censored. As if what they're doing isn't bad enough without watching them do it....good grief!

Posted Image

#14    preacherman76

preacherman76

• 12,651 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 10:47 AM

Agreed Still. I havent watch it at all.

#15    pallidin

pallidin

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,090 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 10:52 AM

There is a psychological condition(can't remember the DSM-V name) for an OCD fascination with either being around, or otherwise viewing grotesque death.

Apparently, this is not as unusual as some might think, and actually fairly prevalent. Crazy, huh?

Not really. The viewer is often clinically obsessed with their own sense of mortality, so watching others die partially releases that self-pain, in their mind.

So, they are mostly normal in fact, rather have a high anxiety regarding their own mortality.

The kicker is... IT DOESN'T WORK. And actually makes things worse.

Best advice is to AVOID, as much as possible, any exposure to human death of any kind(family death/spouse, etc. excluded of course as grieving must occur)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users