Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Would a prayer or spell work better ? money

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1    LostSouls7

LostSouls7

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:54 PM

What do you think would praying for money work?
Of would a spell do better ?

What if someone prayed for money
and yet another people did a spell for money?

Who would make more money in the end?
This sounds like a great experiment.

What do you think have you tried either method did this work???

Do you Fear The Ouija?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUCPmNBbLHM
Wisdom of Magic and Natural Healing Potions enjoy
http://healingpotion...ic.blogspot.com

#2    The Id3al Experience

The Id3al Experience

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

• Before enlightenment peel the potatoes, after enlightenment, peel the potatoes.

Posted 04 September 2014 - 12:14 AM

POPULAR

Getting a Job would properly work best. :tu:

Posted Image

#3    jamesjr191

jamesjr191

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 333 posts

• S*** happens, again and again.

Posted 04 September 2014 - 12:41 AM

Honestly i believe any success with either method would be pure luck.  :yes:

If aware that another is wicked, say so:
Make no truce or treaty with foes. Hamaval 127

#4    LostSouls7

LostSouls7

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 01:06 AM

View PostThe Id3al Experience, on 04 September 2014 - 12:14 AM, said:

Getting a Job would properly work best. :tu:

No i think starting a religion.. then telling people to put money in contribution box
would be more lucrative :) :yes:

Edited by LostSouls7, 04 September 2014 - 01:07 AM.

Do you Fear The Ouija?

#5    jamesjr191

jamesjr191

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 333 posts

• S*** happens, again and again.

Posted 04 September 2014 - 01:12 AM

View PostLostSouls7, on 04 September 2014 - 01:06 AM, said:

No i think starting a religion.. then telling people to put money in contribution box
would be more lucrative :) :yes:
Great idea and tax free!

If aware that another is wicked, say so:
Make no truce or treaty with foes. Hamaval 127

#6    LostSouls7

LostSouls7

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 01:19 AM

Yes tax free and wonderful !

Do you Fear The Ouija?

#7    nik-h

nik-h

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 32 posts

• 'I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around - and don't let anybody tell you any different!' Kurt Vonnegut

Posted 04 September 2014 - 01:39 AM

'Praying' in the Christian sense doesn't work for a variety of reasons - archetypal and symbolic 'God-forms' can be 'invoked' but not as forms to 'pray' to.

'Spells' are generally useless as they have been grammatically (grammar+grimoire have the same linguistic root) constructed to reflect someone else's thought forms and beliefs.

The words of the 'spell' (again a linguistic term) are part of a pre-existant symbolic language not of your making, and are an embodiment of the powerful cultural forces that shaped them.  They are simply part of a pre-existing complex of visual 'signs' which refer to 'signified' concepts or things.

For example: the word 'cat' is a visual sign (a signifier) that refers to a furry, domestic quadraped feline creature. When we 'spell' this word, we conjure up a related image (the signified) but this 'spell' and its effects are not of our making.

The most effective way of acquiring money by 'magickal' means is via sigilisation (which removes the recognisably familiar elements of language) to create a new 'sign' which has no meaning other than as a symbol of your intended desire. This can be further enhanced by use of sound & colour (plus other somatic/sensory elements should you so wish) in order to implant the symbol in the subconscious. It will then unconsciously enact changes in your actions/reactions/behaviour etc. so the desired outcome can occur.

A successful outcome often manifests as a previously unknown or novel opportunity for the acquisition of money or a sum of money (typically not 'vast' or 'life changing') will become available via some pre-existing social or geographic connection by some 'accident' or apparent 'quirk of fate'.

From my own experiences, the latter amounts do seem to arise via 'accidental' means (unexpected 'overpayments', refunds, duplicated cheques etc.) and while usually amounting to a few hundred pounds, ultimately they seem to achieve no particular lasting or beneficial effect.

After one particular sigilisation, I cashed a cheque and the woman carefully counted out exactly DOUBLE the amount the cheque was for, counted it out again, then handed it to me. I was slightly astonished but pleasantly surprised the sigil had actually worked.

All that came of that particular windfall however was an expensive, collective hangover for me & a few friends! This clearly demonstrated to me that conjuring up random amounts of money (without some other specific purpose to put it to) isn't necessarily the best course of action.

If you want money in order to buy or achieve something specific - you're better off focusing on that goal rather than the apparent 'means' to do it.

Money of itself, devoid of any particular willed purpose, is worse than useless.

So, to summarise once again: BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR - YOU MIGHT GET IT!

#8    nik-h

nik-h

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 32 posts

• 'I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around - and don't let anybody tell you any different!' Kurt Vonnegut

Posted 04 September 2014 - 02:21 AM

View Postjamesjr191, on 04 September 2014 - 12:41 AM, said:

Honestly i believe any success with either method would be pure luck.  :yes:

Yes but if this supposed 'pure luck' has resulted in an otherwise unlikely outcome, one that you had consciously willed to occur (despite its improbability) and this had been successful on several occasions, this would then presumably be a 'statistically significant' deviation from 'chance' or 'pure luck' would it not?

'Belief' is the pointless pastime of ineffective idiots. Something is either demonstrably true (and thus relevant/useful) or it isn't. You can believe there's a 'God' up there, or 'angels' or pink elephants for all I care. What use is it?

If I invoke and focus on symbolic elements related to the Roman Goddess Venus for example (as the voluptuous embodiment of riches and luxury) it doesn't matter if I 'believe' there's a real Goddess, it's simply an archetypal image that symbolises a desired goal.

The working is then judged to be a success or failure dependent on subsequent developments/outcomes towards that end and the likelihood of them occurring of their own accord.

#9    LostSouls7

LostSouls7

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 02:59 AM

View Postnik-h, on 04 September 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

'Praying' in the Christian sense doesn't work for a variety of reasons - archetypal and symbolic 'God-forms' can be 'invoked' but not as forms to 'pray' to.

'Spells' are generally useless as they have been grammatically (grammar+grimoire have the same linguistic root) constructed to reflect someone else's thought forms and beliefs.

The words of the 'spell' (again a linguistic term) are part of a pre-existant symbolic language not of your making, and are an embodiment of the powerful cultural forces that shaped them.  They are simply part of a pre-existing complex of visual 'signs' which refer to 'signified' concepts or things.

For example: the word 'cat' is a visual sign (a signifier) that refers to a furry, domestic quadraped feline creature. When we 'spell' this word, we conjure up a related image (the signified) but this 'spell' and its effects are not of our making.

The most effective way of acquiring money by 'magickal' means is via sigilisation (which removes the recognisably familiar elements of language) to create a new 'sign' which has no meaning other than as a symbol of your intended desire. This can be further enhanced by use of sound & colour (plus other somatic/sensory elements should you so wish) in order to implant the symbol in the subconscious. It will then unconsciously enact changes in your actions/reactions/behaviour etc. so the desired outcome can occur.

A successful outcome often manifests as a previously unknown or novel opportunity for the acquisition of money or a sum of money (typically not 'vast' or 'life changing') will become available via some pre-existing social or geographic connection by some 'accident' or apparent 'quirk of fate'.

From my own experiences, the latter amounts do seem to arise via 'accidental' means (unexpected 'overpayments', refunds, duplicated cheques etc.) and while usually amounting to a few hundred pounds, ultimately they seem to achieve no particular lasting or beneficial effect.

After one particular sigilisation, I cashed a cheque and the woman carefully counted out exactly DOUBLE the amount the cheque was for, counted it out again, then handed it to me. I was slightly astonished but pleasantly surprised the sigil had actually worked.

All that came of that particular windfall however was an expensive, collective hangover for me & a few friends! This clearly demonstrated to me that conjuring up random amounts of money (without some other specific purpose to put it to) isn't necessarily the best course of action.

If you want money in order to buy or achieve something specific - you're better off focusing on that goal rather than the apparent 'means' to do it.

Money of itself, devoid of any particular willed purpose, is worse than useless.

So, to summarise once again: BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR - YOU MIGHT GET IT!

well that sounds wonderful! I'll try the sigil thing.

I have been using the law of attraction and it's been working.

The part about getting over payments and double the amount of checks sounds great !

Do you Fear The Ouija?

#10    The Id3al Experience

The Id3al Experience

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

• Before enlightenment peel the potatoes, after enlightenment, peel the potatoes.

Posted 04 September 2014 - 03:14 AM

View Postnik-h, on 04 September 2014 - 02:21 AM, said:

Yes but if this supposed 'pure luck' has resulted in an otherwise unlikely outcome, one that you had consciously willed to occur (despite its improbability) and this had been successful on several occasions, this would then presumably be a 'statistically significant' deviation from 'chance' or 'pure luck' would it not?

Yes and No, there is a 50/50 chance you will get heads on a coin, but that doesn't mean you toss it twice you get both sides.

Edited by The Id3al Experience, 04 September 2014 - 03:19 AM.

Posted Image

#11    back to earth

back to earth

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 433 posts

• Like an apparition in a dream
    I turn and seek the self supreme.

Posted 04 September 2014 - 03:40 AM

It works!

I suggest using a Jupiter sigil and its number 4 .... really pump it!

I took 4 days of work to do the ritual with the sigil 4 x a day for 4 days then bought 4 lotto tickets.

Worked fine, I won $4.44 .   .  :tu:

And if a bird can speak, who once was a dinosaur,
and a dog can dream; should it be implausible
that a man might supervise
the construction of light

#12    The Id3al Experience

The Id3al Experience

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 03:47 AM

View Postback to earth, on 04 September 2014 - 03:40 AM, said:

It works!

I suggest using a Jupiter sigil and its number 4 .... really pump it!

I took 4 days of work to do the ritual with the sigil 4 x a day for 4 days then bought 4 lotto tickets.

Worked fine, I won $4.44 .   .  :tu:

$4.44? how much per ticket? wouldn't you have lost money?

Posted Image

#13    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 04 September 2014 - 06:02 AM

Praying and a spell are pretty much the same thing.

Miss me?

#14    Bluefinger

Bluefinger

I am a Christian, and I understand many don't like that. .

• 4,822 posts

• "You'll know them by their fruits."

Posted 04 September 2014 - 10:14 AM

View PostLostSouls7, on 03 September 2014 - 11:54 PM, said:

What do you think would praying for money work?
Of would a spell do better ?

What if someone prayed for money
and yet another people did a spell for money?

Who would make more money in the end?
This sounds like a great experiment.

What do you think have you tried either method did this work???

Probably a spell.  A prayer requests a conversation between the person of God and the person praying.  God knows that the love of money is the root of all evil and it is hard for a rich man not to become obsessed with making money.  So I imagine God would not grant such a prayer unless He saw the circumstances fitting.  A spell on the other hand is a manipulation of forces by force.

It is not enough to have a good mind.  The main thing is to use it well.     - Descartes

#15    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 25,426 posts

• Paranoid Android... No power in the verse can stop me...

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:07 AM

View PostBluefinger, on 04 September 2014 - 10:14 AM, said:

Probably a spell.  A prayer requests a conversation between the person of God and the person praying.  God knows that the love of money is the root of all evil and it is hard for a rich man not to become obsessed with making money.  So I imagine God would not grant such a prayer unless He saw the circumstances fitting.  A spell on the other hand is a manipulation of forces by force.
I've been in the middle of a cash flow crisis, a home loan plus home rental plus car insurance and registration. All up I need about $3000 by the end of September and unless I get more regular days work at the schools I won't get it.  As you may guess I've been praying for work.  No luck yet on this.  But last week a friend of my parents who I haven't seen pretty much since they both passed away rang me up and said that he owes my parents $2200 and he'd like to send me a $500 installment immediately. Call it luck or the power of prayer but I may just save enough now.

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users