Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Weird photograph I took.

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1    Mad Manfred

Mad Manfred

Cutesy Wootsy

• 4,505 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 05:59 AM

I don't at the present time have the photo with me, if you're interested, let me know and I will post it asap.

Ok, here's the story:

During my European romp (day 20 something) we stopped at PARIS, FRANCE and lodged into the IBIS hotel.

Now, during my travels we stopped at many hotels and I made an effort to take a photo of EVERY hotel room we stayed in (I'm a weirdo I know...).

Anyway, I took my key from the concierge and headed up to my room with my luggage. As soon as I entered I turned on the light, dumped some of my stuff around the room and took out my digital camera to take the shot. The TV was most definitely OFF.

I then continued to unpack, shower, turned the TV on and then went to bed.

The next day we toured PARIS and the day after we left.

Now, almost one year later I had the photo's developed and uploaded to my computer.

This is where I noticed something strange in the photo of the hotel room.

The photograph is completely normal, except the TV is on. In the photo is what appears to be two kids sitting in a room of their own, looking back at me.

I've heard of TV's acting up and picking up on signals from other areas etc or even displaying images when off.

What do you think? A haunting? Technical difficulties? Too drunk to notice the TV was on?

#2    Bogeyman

Bogeyman

Poltergeist

• 2,841 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 08:52 AM

Get the photo up MM....Its the only way anyone can give an opinion.......My experience of IBIS Hotel rooms is theres only room for one person.........barely...! thumbsup.gif

#3    Canadian Rottweiler

Canadian Rottweiler

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,131 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 08:54 AM

Most likely you turned on the TV without noticing like maybe dropping something on the clicker.Maybe it is paranormal.We will need to see pics to study this farther...

#4    Mad Manfred

Mad Manfred

Cutesy Wootsy

• 4,505 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 09:49 AM

Okie dokie, here's the pic.

Edited by Mad Manfred, 17 November 2004 - 01:54 AM.

#5    Asterix

Asterix

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

• By Belenos and Toutatis!

Posted 16 November 2004 - 12:42 PM

Maybe it's the stereotype Hollywood picture that dwells in my head, but the image seems somehow "too clear" to be paranormal. (That's the lamest excuse I have ever written in the boards for any topic  tongue.gif ) But seriously, this looks like a normal, ordinary image from a TV that is on. And since you said that it's been a year since you were there, maybe you have forgotten/mixed it with another hotel/taken more pictures where it was, indeed, off.
Or, like you said yourself, maybe you were too drunk to notice TV was on.  grin2.gif Especially if it was muted..

Posted Image
There are two kinds of idiots - those who don't take action because they have received a threat, and those who think they are taking action because they have issued a threat.
Paulo Coelho

#6    Saturnine

Saturnine

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 01:07 PM

Most "TV ghost" photos I've seen don't have pictures that are that complex.  Most of the time it's just a face or part of a face.  This looks more like a TV show or something to me.

#7    Mrs.Kahalioumi

Mrs.Kahalioumi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 99 posts

• Life Happens... Deal With it.

Posted 16 November 2004 - 01:13 PM

Wow... There is the fact that the layout of that room is alot like your hotel room...  Not saying its paranormal... Just a very strange coincidence!!  Interesting!!!

#8    Soul_reaver

Soul_reaver

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

• Death comes to us all!

Posted 16 November 2004 - 04:48 PM

Just a quick one, look at what the child on the left is sat on. The colour of the sheets and look at the colour of the sheets in your room!

Edited by Soul_reaver, 16 November 2004 - 04:48 PM.

#9    cynamyngirl

cynamyngirl

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 54 posts

• NEVER LEAVE THE PERSON YOU LOVE FOR THE PERSON YOU LIKE, CAUSE THE PERSON YOU LIKE WILL LEAVE YOU FOR THE PERSON THEY LOVE.

Peace, Love & Happiness

Posted 16 November 2004 - 07:35 PM

cynamyngirl here.
Just a quick note about the photo posted. Maybe the tv was on, maybe it wasn't. what I find very odd and creepy, is the two figures behind the little boy on the right. plus the fact that the color of the sheets on the tv resemble the sheets in the hotel is also kinda creepy.

#10    noahsmommy1980

noahsmommy1980

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 40 posts

• I wanna look brave, I want to live without fear, but it's hard to navigate when I can't even hear!

Posted 18 November 2004 - 05:37 PM

QUOTE(Mad Manfred @ Nov 16 2004, 12:59 AM)
I don't at the present time have the photo with me, if you're interested, let me know and I will post it asap.

Ok, here's the story:

During my European romp (day 20 something) we stopped at PARIS, FRANCE and lodged into the IBIS hotel.

Now, during my travels we stopped at many hotels and I made an effort to take a photo of EVERY hotel room we stayed in (I'm a weirdo I know...).

Anyway, I took my key from the concierge and headed up to my room with my luggage. As soon as I entered I turned on the light, dumped some of my stuff around the room and took out my digital camera to take the shot. The TV was most definitely OFF.

I then continued to unpack, shower, turned the TV on and then went to bed.

The next day we toured PARIS and the day after we left.

Now, almost one year later I had the photo's developed and uploaded to my computer.

This is where I noticed something strange in the photo of the hotel room.

The photograph is completely normal, except the TV is on. In the photo is what appears to be two kids sitting in a room of their own, looking back at me.

I've heard of TV's acting up and picking up on signals from other areas etc or even displaying images when off.

What do you think? A haunting? Technical difficulties? Too drunk to notice the TV was on?

View Post

Omigod!  Those guys are terrifing!  HAHAHAHA!

Amanda Jene'

#11    REDFL

REDFL

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

• "For we know that all things work together for good for those who love the Lord and seek His ways." Rom. 8:28

Posted 18 November 2004 - 06:31 PM

QUOTE(Mad Manfred @ Nov 16 2004, 04:49 AM)
Okie dokie, here's the pic.

View Post

Ok, I may be a day late and a dollar short but where's the picture??
Enquiring minds want to know...
RED wacko.gif

#12    MrFree

MrFree

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 64 posts

• "Life is nothing but a shadow"

Posted 18 November 2004 - 06:37 PM

Where's the picture?

#13    MK ULTRA

MK ULTRA

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts

• Someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked car.

Posted 18 November 2004 - 07:27 PM

Picture gone sad.gif
Ive seen before though and that kid looking at the photographer is pretty weird!
It also looks a bit like its the same room with you guys in the reflection behing the girl on the right (I think,picture gone so remembering from yesterday!)
Looks like something outa a Japanese horror movie....Creepy ... dontgetit.gif

#14    Boo_ Boi

Boo_ Boi

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 422 posts

• Use you freaking brain!

Posted 19 November 2004 - 01:11 AM

Mad Manfred you think you can post the pic again i didnt see it crying.gif  crying.gif

Boo!! did i scare you??  
OMG ghost
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

#15    Bogeyman

Bogeyman

Poltergeist

• 2,841 posts

Posted 19 November 2004 - 02:02 PM

Wheres the PIC guys ???????????????????????

Pic please
Please Pic

Pic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users