Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Orbs..

Volchitsa_K

First off, I am new here so hello my name is Kat:)

I live in the midwest of the US, and have seen orbs of light high up in the sky on several occasions.. I have seen some that are blue, white, or orange. They move about in ways that seem to defy physics. Sometimes they fly in formations(the first time I saw them it was a formation and I thought we were under attack) nothing has happened thus far.. And no one is talking about this strange phenomena!

They make no noise, they look more like an actual entity than a craft, they just appear to be balls of light moving around at their own will..? I've ruled out chinese lanterns(theres no way, they move intelligently) and I've seen hundreds of reports of similar sightings online.

Could anyone share their thoughts that have seen these orbs? I wish I had footage, the times I had the presence of mind to film them they were not visible enough on my phone.. I've seen them with other people so can also rule out hallucination.

A very Wunderbar Welcome to you Kat ! "Volchitsa_K You are going to Love this Place ! Add as much details as you can Its all in the process ! Again Welcome ! :tu:

These orb`s which direction in the sky,and what time exactly was it. Did you notice any other lights around the area?

Keep that grey matter warm and working Its the Little details that tell da Tell !

Edited by DONTEATUS

Thanks for your response and warm welcome..:) I will like it here, have SO many questions and experiences to share..

Usually see them around 11 at night or later.. Usually catch my eye as I am driving somewhere or with my Buddy out on his patio.. No other lights around just the orbs.. I considered ball lightning but can't explain the formations and movements. I have had at least 4 sightings of these.

People tend to be so caught up in their lives that they don't look up, and now that I do more its amazing what you might see.. it changed my life. I think they are from another dimension not galaxy.

• Like 1