Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Object At Back of Jetliner

Sweetpumper

Man Sees Strange Object At Back Of Jetliner

Description: Hi Bill: I couldn’t believe what I was seeing through the viewfinder of my camera. This flying saucer flew up to the back of this airplane and made contact with the tail section. The flying saucer then gave the plane a nudge before flying off at an incredible rate of speed. The pilot must of felt the nudge and probably thought it was air turbulence. In the photo you can clearly see the flying saucer. It has a dome on the top and has a light on the bottom. It’s a classic looking flying saucer. What on earth are the aliens Playing at? Why are they playing chicken with our planes? What are they up to?Photos taken in Newton Abbot Devon, UK on ‎21 ‎September ‎2014, 1:26 PM GMT using Sony Cyber shot 50x zoom 20.4 MP Digital Camera.

http://www.ufosnw.com/newsite/september-21-2014-newton-abbot-devon-uk-126-pm/

• "The article contains information about a UFO at the back of a jetliner 'n stuff. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such."
  • "Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Sweetpumper does not represent, warrant, undertake or guarantee ... that the information in the newsletter is correct, accurate, complete or non-misleading."
  • "Sweetpumper will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage."
  • "If a section of this disclaimer is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other sections of this disclaimer continue in effect."

A reflection? If not, then monitor the airliner: in nine months it'll have a runway-to-orbit child.

Edited by PersonFromPorlock

That picture looks very much like a vapor vortex which can be generated by fog, deicing fluid, exhaust, clouds, or just fresh oil on the flaps. They often form a round shape then drift off as the plane travels through different air layers.

757%20wing%20vortex.jpg

Wingtip_vortices.png

I live and fly in a rain forest so wingtip vortices are often visible here and can assume some very interesting shapes. Just a possible explanation.

• Like 2

Well, if nothing else, it shows that Monarch Airlines are also in the chemtrail game. :cry:

• Like 1

Just to say, I don't discount the chemtrail thought. It mostly likely could be, and for someone who lived on an air force base for nine years, a lot can be said about chemtrails. The thing is, when I'm looking at the shot of the ufo at the end of the plane, the UFO looks a tad sharper than the plane. Now, I'm thinking, that possibly it's photoshopped, because of what I noticed. The ufo is too shiny to the rest of the picture for me to think it's part of the original picture.

Though, wondering and thinking I got this correct from reading the article, did the guy say he observed the ufo attaching itself or felt what may have been turbulence?

Edited by Stubbly_Dooright

I think it was a bird sau RC object with a shot effect overall. Of course object was much closer than the plane but due to the shot angle and size it does look like was in its tale

Edited by qxcontinuum

No.

• Like 1

looks superimposed, but it looks like its reflecting light back at the user from the apu.

4KgiutO.jpg

Though it could also be wake barrier

or they could be just dumping fuel.

Edited by Wondering Soul

lol

hands down one of the funniest youtube videos I've a seen...

lol

Edited by EnderOTD

Key word there ,"Zoomed OFF" Gotta Love UFO peep`s ! :alien:

looks superimposed, but it looks like its reflecting light back at the user from the apu.

4KgiutO.jpg

Though it could also be wake barrier

or they could be just dumping fuel.

Welcome to the Show "WonderingSoul" Its a great place to be ~

No.

oo ...

Edited by qxcontinuum

Take a bunch of pictures, find one with a speck on it and spin a fanciful yarn around it. It's quite entertaining.

• Like 4

[...] but it looks like its reflecting light back at the user from the apu.

[...]

Yeap, plus camera not quite suitable photographing distant objects.

The plane and the object do not appear to be at the same distance from the camera. The place is blurry and the 'speck' is not.

Its rather an illusion, due to sharpening artifact, something similar to that:

IMGP002422-57-49_A.jpg

• Like 1

My money is on Northrop Grumans, new Stealth to replace the B-2 spirit. With the New Improved B-hind da Jets too Hide Tech ! :gun:

There goes another trillion Bucks outta my pocket !