Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UK to release more MoD files on UFOs

UM-Bot

The UK government is set to release another set of declassified documents relating to the topic of UFOs.

The news follows previous assurances by the Ministry of Defence that all files pertaining to the phenomenon had already been released to the public following Freedom of Information requests.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/272713/uk-to-release-more-mod-files-on-ufos

• Like 1

Shivers with antici....pation! Not :lol:

• Like 2

Shivers with antici....pation! Not :lol:

Rocky! :-*

• Like 1

Until living aliens show up on earth and introduce themselves to people. until then theres no real proof. I used to think maybe there real but over the years they seem more like characters created for amusement and fear several hundred years they've supposedly been visiting us yet nobody can prove it I think people just took a character for a story and turned it into something extreme that people for some reason believe exists

It's sad but the UFO phenom seemed to die with the X-Files. Your average 8th grader can get a decent drone setup at Radio Shack and have it on YouTube to display it immediately...then fully debunked. Aside from Roswell for the UFO crowd, and the PG film for Bigfooters, there isn't much to cling on.

So when eye witnesses see a flying saucer land on a residential street in Bexley Heath kent, during July 1955 which hasn't been disproved, but just forgotten about. We have very short memories, and tend to forget the well documented cases like this. There's a lot of disinformation put about regarding the UFO phenomenon, precisely designed to cover up what's really going on.

Edited by Oxo1

Some of the files haven't been released and never will be.

Probably because they pertain to national defence and not alien spaceships.

It doesn't matter what they release,the true believers will always insist they're holding the "real "evidence" back

• Like 1

I still have faith that soon we shall see a Real quantified ALIEN, thats right ALIEN to Earth,and Human kind Craft with proof actual evidence,Maybe not tomorrow but soon. Afterall I see`nt one already ! No joke ! So We who have faith, maybe a small number in the whole sceme of things,But we do count.

So never count E.T. out ! They just might of left the snooze alarm on . :alien::tu:

Let's hope these latest UFO declassified documents prove once and for all that our airspace is being infiltrated by aliens, and we have nothing to worry about except ourselves :D

I still have faith that soon we shall see a Real quantified ALIEN, thats right ALIEN to Earth,and Human kind Craft with proof actual evidence,Maybe not tomorrow but soon. Afterall I see`nt one already ! No joke ! So We who have faith, maybe a small number in the whole sceme of things,But we do count.

So never count E.T. out ! They just might of left the snooze alarm on . :alien::tu:

Can I have what you're taking? It's obviously better than what I'm on. :passifier:

I did see an RC at a store that looked a lot like some of the UFOs being posted lately. If you have an Ollie's near you, go check them out.

Edited by paperdyer
  • Like 1

People should understand that the government(s) don't release any of the REALLY interesting stuff while anyone connected to it is still alive. Unless things change you probably won't hear about the real secret stuff happening today for another 70+ years. That's why it took so long for secrets kept during WW2 to become public :)

Edited by Finity

Probably because they pertain to national defence and not alien spaceships.

It doesn't matter what they release,the true believers will always insist they're holding the "real "evidence" back

And thus the inevitable dance we find ourselves in when they release files of this sort. If the government wanted to release information that we were being visited they wouldn't do it tucked inside a stack of files and hope nobody notices.

There will be nothing extraordinary in them.

Just that same old slime and missing information like always ! :gun: