Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

TV/film press releases

Saru

This thread will be used exclusively as a place for the latest press releases pertaining to new and upcoming unexplained themed TV shows, documentaries and films along with additional notes from the people behind those productions.

Ghostcircle TV series (UK)

A new Paranormal series called “Ghostcircle” is starting on Friday at 9pm on the Showcase channel 192. The psychic medium Patrick McNamara demonstrates the little know “Physical Mediumship” by conducting a series of experiments with members of the public who experience incredible phenomena such as, flowers rotating in people’s hands, ghostly body forms that people can feel tingling on their hands, hot and cold temperatures where a ghostly form appears.

Psychic Medium Patrick said “I have had this rare ability to allow ghosts or spirits to appear with a solid form ever since I have been a child”. Patrick grew up in Fulham, London and is very well known as a medium in the area, but has now taken his gift to a wider audience with a new series of programmes in haunted locations such as Castles, Coaching Inn’s, and hotels around the UK, Ireland, and Europe. The shows capture ordinary members of the public experiencing this rare form of mediumship and it is the first time it will be shown to a UK TV audience.

Patrick also introduces three exciting new psychic mediums in their early twenties who experience amazing phenomena as they ghost hunting around the haunted venues.

The three young psychics have trained in other careers with Jamie Wilkins being a classical music composer and wrote all the music for the TV series, Hannah Barrick is a Veterinary Nurse who adores animals, while Ben Clutton is an expert on plants with a degree in Horticulture. Hannah is also writing a novel in her spare time, and of the book she says “the book is a cross between harry potter, with a murder mystery”. Hannah said of the new series, “I’m so excited to finally see the Ghostcircle series on TV as it’s been 2 years in the making.”

The Ghostcircle series is already making waves across the paranormal fraternity on blogs and websites with their capture on video of flowers moving in people’s hands. Those who have experienced all individually say that “there are no tricks, no wires, and no fraud involved”. Young and old have seen it happen. The Ghostcircle team say it’s not an illusion, it’s real phenomena that is repeated on camera through the 10 week first series which starts on Friday the 3rd of October.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Are you in America? Cause I can.t find it anywhere here in the U.S.

• 2 weeks later...

Never heard of it either. Paranormal Lockdown on Destination America (soon to be renamed) begins in the next few months. But there are just too many paranormal shows on now, most are just crap

Edited by Vlawde

• 4 weeks later...

As long as the audience is there, they'll keep churning them out. Just like pawn shows, Alaska shows, tiny house shows, etc.

• 1 month later...

Well, the madness continues. Coming up, a show about Ghost Brothers. Yup, you guessed it. http://weekinweird.com/2016/03/17/exclusive-watch-a-sneak-peek-of-ghost-brothers-destination-americas-all-black-ghost-hunting-series/

BTW, I was on Twitter at work the other day and saw a Destination America contest related to Paranormal Lockdown. I won, an autographed Paranormal Lockdown poster by Nick Groff. I'd be ectstatic if I was a teenage girl. But hey, I won something! :D

Ghost-Brothers-Destination-America-Exclusive-Clip.jpg

• Like 1

Well, the madness continues. Coming up, a show about Ghost Brothers. Yup, you guessed it. http://weekinweird.c...hunting-series/

BTW, I was on Twitter at work the other day and saw a Destination America contest related to Paranormal Lockdown. I won, an autographed Paranormal Lockdown poster by Nick Groff. I'd be ectstatic if I was a teenage girl. But hey, I won something! :D

Ghost-Brothers-Destination-America-Exclusive-Clip.jpg

LOL@Ghost Brothers!

I'm a black guy so this is kind of hilarious that a show like this is on. I literally don't know any other black people who is into the paranormal/unexplained mysteries community.

My whole family thinks I'm weird because i like alien stuff and sci-fi so much lol.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Waiting for the release of two films: "Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald" and "Mortal Engines"

For now the best movie that I watched in 2018 is the "Ready Player One"

• The topic was unpinned