Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The toddler queen of Halloween!

Still Waters

As Halloween approaches, one mom and her impossibly photogenic two-year-old daughter have been getting inventive with their costume prospects.

Gina Lee, a photographer based in Redlands, California, has been dressing Willow up all month and posting the delightful portraits to her Instagram account.

http://www.dailymail...ay-October.html

• Like 2

:) Wish I was two.

(She looks like Bjork, that wee lass)

Edited by Eldorado

I think "impossibly photogenic" is stretching it a bit, but the costumes are cute and I guess if you have nothing else to do, by all means give your kid 31 costumes. It's a good way to get your 15 minutes.

• Like 1

Kind of cute but at the same time it seems a bit, I don't know......exploitative.

Kind of cute but at the same time it seems a bit, I don't know......exploitative.

I would have agreed with you on the exploitive bit if this was one of those gawd awful "Toddlers and Tiaras" things... But this strikes me as just a couple parents having fun with their kid...

• Like 3

awwww ... leave the princess alone ~

• Like 1

I would have agreed with you on the exploitive bit if this was one of those gawd awful "Toddlers and Tiaras" things... But this strikes me as just a couple parents having fun with their kid...

Maybe they are auditioning to be the next reality show hit now that "Here Comes There Goes Honey Boo Boo" is cancelled.

• Like 3

Everyone with kids needs a costume closet. I was the youngest of three girls and we all kept every costume we ever wore along with our ballet recital outfits. There was never a shortage of anything to wear to any kind of theme party. Actually, I still wear some of the stuff we used in high school and I recently won the prize at an "ugliest Hawaiian outfit" party. :nw::w00t:

• Like 2

I recently won the prize at an "ugliest Hawaiian outfit" party. :nw::w00t:

Dog the Bounty Hunter?

• Like 3