Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Universal madness

rapture

Universes  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Zillions of Universes? Possible

• Yes?
    • No?
    • Clueless?

If there are zillion of stars, planets, and solar systems why not universes? Does one hit a wall of sorts any direction in space; perhaps entering another universe is like cruising into another city or state; subtle- or the extreme opposite.

Edited by rapture

Supposedly, all the different universes would exist in their own dimensions and inaccessible from ours.

Please define a 'zillion' for me and I will gladly take part in your poll... :)

I only have one and this one is all I will ever need ~

• Like 1

I only have one and this one is all I will ever need ~

Speak for yourself!

If the 'multiverse' theory is correct, somewhere out there another version of me is having a hot date with a pair of supermodels! :clap:

Edited by LV-426

Speak for yourself!

If the 'multiverse' theory is correct, somewhere out there another version of me is having a hot date with a pair of supermodels! :clap:

Good for him :)

• Like 1

If there are zillion of stars, planets, and solar systems why not universes? Does one hit a wall of sorts any direction in space; perhaps entering another universe is like cruising into another city or state; subtle- or the extreme opposite.

Now I have this image of a flying saucer just cruising around, buzzing planets and generally being obnoxious, when they slam into an inter-universal wall. So, of course, the alien cops show up, and haul them off for recklessness and make them call their mothers.

rapture,

In all of your polls you have a "clueless" option. That is a rather vague and meaningless option.

I would like some clarification, am I voting on whether I think I'm clueless or whether I think you're clueless?

How I vote rather depends on your clarification of that question.

• Like 1

rapture,

In all of your polls you have a "clueless" option. That is a rather vague and meaningless option.

I would like some clarification, am I voting on whether I think I'm clueless or whether I think you're clueless?

How I vote rather depends on your clarification of that question.

I would have thought it was quite clear, clueless as in 'I do not know the answer to the poll'...

Are you developing a sense of humour here Waspy? ;)

• Like 1

I would have thought it was quite clear, clueless as in 'I do not know the answer to the poll'...

Are you developing a sense of humour here Waspy? ;)

Maybe we are in Waspy's alternate Universe ... me Chubbmeister :)

• Like 1

Maybe we are in Waspy's alternate Universe ... me Chubbmeister :)

Frightening :alien:

• Like 1