Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

New Most Haunted Live!!!

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 10 March 2003 - 08:55 PM

I know that a lot of you are interested esp ones that can get Living Tv.

Most Haunted Live  is back on April 1st 2003  and it's to be broadcast from London...... I've tried the number to see if I can get in the audience this time maybe third time lucky??? smile.gif                                                  

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

#2    crosis

crosis

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 10 March 2003 - 10:52 PM

Cant wait   sasmokin.gif

I hope you get on the show. biggrin.gif                                                  

Bristol society for paranormal research and investigations      Click here

#3    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 11 March 2003 - 10:59 AM

I personally am looking forward to the new series. Most Haunted has been a breath
of fresh air on the paranormal television scene. I just managed to see the Chillingham
Castle episode last night and now I've seen all of the programmes so far.

Best bits:

The orb coming from the painting in Culzean Castle

The shapeshifting elemental in Leap Castle

Yvette screaming and running down the corridor in Levens Hall

& The 'legs only' ghost in Drury Lane theatre...

Hope the series runs and runs.                                                  

Do what you want and be what you feel. Because after all, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't 'mind.

Work hard, keep the ceremonies, live peacably, and unite your hearts. Hopi

Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you. Huron

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. Minquass

#4    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,906 posts

Posted 11 March 2003 - 11:16 AM

great, good watching has come back.  

personally I hope this show lasts, I would not want it to end after the 4th series or something, as there are loads of haunted places in England.

another live show will be excellent                                                  

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#5    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,062 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 11 March 2003 - 12:13 PM

Speaking of Most Haunted - some news for others like myself who can't get Living TV, is that the series will be making a debut on Digital Terrestrial soon on FTN.

So with any luck I'll get to see what all the fuss is about.  rolleyes.gif                                                  

#6    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the

Thanks TO xx

Posted 11 March 2003 - 01:13 PM

{{{{{Hugs}}}}}  to SaRuMaN ...
sympathy vote huh??? tongue.gif
About time it was shown on 'normal' tv.

But yes I liked the one where Yvette has her bum pinched by a little girl is good.
and the rattling chaind in Drury lane and you heard them on the sound .....

blink.gif  tongue.gif                                                  

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

#7    Halo_Jones

Halo_Jones

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,067 posts

• Thanks to Universal Absurdity and The Barman for my new Groovy Dynamite Diva.....See UA & thebarman's Animated Avatar Workshop

Posted 11 March 2003 - 02:00 PM

Y E A Y!  biggrin.gif                                                  

#8    Vox

Vox

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

• Meanwhile, somewhere in reality...

Posted 11 March 2003 - 03:55 PM

Ok.... Fair enough I can tell what all the fuss is about because I have seen most haunted back home before I came to Uni (where I don't even have a TV, let alone Sky!!! sad.gif ) and to tell you the truth, it was an interesting show, but I'd leave it at that, a show. I tend to question the legitimacy of said show, because lets be honest, how many times have paranormal investigators turned up at a site and nothing has happened? Yet the Most Haunted team seem to hit the nail on the head every single time. David Acora, well... I mean you really don't have to be a wonderous medium to 'act' like you are being possesed. I can't help to wonder how much info David is pumped up with prior to the show's recording. Not saying that ALL of it is a lie, but lets say that if the show is running a bit slow this week they might be tempted to, um, lets say liven it up a little with David being possesed and Yvette running down a corridor screaming like a little girl...? Well I dunno, it does make for an entertaining hour, but that's it, entertainment. Just wanted to know what the rest of the groups feedback on the subject was...                                                  

Prefiero morir de pie que vivir siempre arrodillado- Che Guevara

#9    Tioria

Tioria

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 219 posts

Posted 11 March 2003 - 05:43 PM

At least u have interesting shows. Over here we have to deal with Survivor 1-4, The BAchelor, American IDOL and all these other stupid reality shows.

Thank God for Buffy smile.gif and Smallville.

Actually on The ANimal Planet Jeff Corwin did a special on prehistoric animals.
The Giant spider I would not want to meet in the jungle or the Florida sabertooth. I pity the natives who did meet it. Since it only died about 10,000 yrs ago. or something like that.

Other than that T.V sucks. That is why I waste my time on EQ and surfing the web, not too mention I do work sparratic hours.                                                  

Posted Image

#10    Halo_Jones

Halo_Jones

Psychic Spy

• 2,067 posts

• Thanks to Universal Absurdity and The Barman for my new Groovy Dynamite Diva.....See UA & thebarman's Animated Avatar Workshop

Posted 11 March 2003 - 06:05 PM

Vox, You've answered your own Question!!

Its Entertainment!!!!! And I love It.  biggrin.gif                                                  

#11    HD

HD

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 11 March 2003 - 07:18 PM

Thanks for the info CW. YAY MH is Back!, according to the Most Haunted forum it's coming back as 1 hour episodes YAY! and vox it's Derek not David and you say Derek is being pumped with info, looks like you need to do a bit of research too b4 you post lol  tongue.gif                                                   

"You have to learn to love yourself after all you are the only
person you are guaranteed to be with for the rest of your life.."

#12    Vox

Vox

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

• Meanwhile, somewhere in reality...

Posted 12 March 2003 - 11:39 AM

hehehe!  laugh.gif

I might have to HD, but you really can't blame me, the last hint of TV I had was over in Xmas back home, prior to coming back to your cold, oh so cold country!! In any case do you think David (pun intended!!  tongue.gif), might be able to teach me something or other about resource gathering?!?!   tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  laugh.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif                                                  

Prefiero morir de pie que vivir siempre arrodillado- Che Guevara

#13    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the

Thanks TO xx

Posted 20 March 2003 - 12:18 PM

biggrin.gif U know sometimes it's useful being home during the day.....

Most Haunted on April 1st 2003 will be broadcast from The Midland Grand Hotel
By all accounts it has been deserted since the 1930's...... and has had lots of sightings within it's walls.... and it kicks off the new Series...
I didn't get in the audience..... sad.gif but am off to see what I can find out......                                                  

Edited by Celticwitch_00, 20 March 2003 - 12:19 PM.

#14    Halo_Jones

Halo_Jones

Psychic Spy

• 2,067 posts

Posted 20 March 2003 - 04:57 PM

Ooh bounce.gif Ooh bounce.gif Whatcha find out Celti???? bounce.gif

Hey April Fools Day's a bit risky isn't it?, if something
happens no-ones gonna believe it.  huh.gif  biggrin.gif                                                  

#15    HD

HD

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 20 March 2003 - 05:43 PM

That's true Halo hope they don't wind us up with a good program then tell us it was an April fool gag sad.gif                                                  

"You have to learn to love yourself after all you are the only
person you are guaranteed to be with for the rest of your life.."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users