Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

New Most Haunted Live!!!

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#46    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 25 April 2003 - 11:38 AM

Well I watched the Tutbury Castle episode and that was distinctly creepy. The funniest thing is that they're there to catch evidence of ghosts, but when something happens they fall over one another in their rush to leave... Lol.

The noises in the throne room were pretty good and the orbs were cool.

I thought the woman curator who dressed up as Queen Mary deserved a show all to herself, she was so weird.

huh.gif

The Dudley Hotel one was pretty good too. Lots of orb evidence and the shot of the bed and chair moving were creepy but, as always, they never seem to do their locked-off camera shots wide enough to rule out the possibility of a hoax. Why not use 2 or three cameras filming at once from different angles and then the evidence would be so much more compelling.

Yvette's face is a picture as ever.

Keep it coming, Living TV.  biggrin.gif

Do what you want and be what you feel. Because after all, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't 'mind.

Work hard, keep the ceremonies, live peacably, and unite your hearts. Hopi

Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you. Huron

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. Minquass

#47    albaqwerty

albaqwerty

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 30 April 2003 - 09:46 PM

I enjoyed The Skirrid Inn(?) last night (Tues), but their reconstructions spoil it for me as what is portrayed as 'paranormal' could be one of their reconstructions.

No-one will EVER pursuade me to go into a cemetery at night!!

Thoroughly agree with LB, they should use 2-3 cameras at once then I'd be more convinced.

However, it is a GOOD programme  biggrin.gif                                                  

growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional

#48    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 03 May 2003 - 05:55 PM

Not much evidence in the 'Skirrid Inn' programme unfortunately and I have to say that Yvette really lost it and I wanted to shake her and tell her to get a hold of herself - it was a graveyard at night and she was with 2 butch guys. Get over it. Lol.

Liked the location though.

Do what you want and be what you feel. Because after all, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't 'mind.

#49    albaqwerty

albaqwerty

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 08 May 2003 - 03:56 PM

I watched Tuesday's episode (I'm quite enjoying my hubby working away from home... I can watch what I fancy watching for a change!)

Location was a prison, centuries old...very interesting by itself, I like ancient buildings, but that's by the by.....

As no-one has yet posted that they have seen it, I'll leave my comments out for the moment, other than I WAS disappointed at quite a lot of that episode
sad.gif

LB, hope you get/got to watch it!                                                  

#50    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 10 May 2003 - 08:45 AM

ohmy.gif Alba?
Are you talking about the 'house of Detention'? Cos I was very engrossed with that one... won't go into details until LB says he's seen cos it will spoil it. All I will say is that I felt for Derrick.....  blink.gif                                                  

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

#51    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 10 May 2003 - 11:24 AM

I'm with Oracle on this one . I wish I could watch an episode they all sound so good  sad.gif                                                  

#52    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 10 May 2003 - 12:52 PM

Well I got to see it so go ahead with your comments. I don't read this thread until I've seen the latest episodes, so don't worry about posting on here for my sake.

The House Of Detention was definitely a creepy location and Derek seemed to get incredibly worked up by it. Oddly, Yvette was the opposite - very calm and stubborn and brave, which surprised me. Go girl.

Not much evidence to speak of though. Only a light scratch, which could have been anything, and the creepy sound of footsteps. Hmmm.

I prefer the Brannigans one.
    smile.gif                                                  

#53    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 10 May 2003 - 01:23 PM

rolleyes.gif  biggrin.gif Ahh Good

Yes I liked the Brannigans one cos of all the things the happened there.
But this one I liked, because it showed that Derrick(don't get me wrong I admire this man) is not unflapable that sometimes comes across on the show... This showed what can happen if he is faced with a spirit or residual that fights back, and bloody hell did it ever...
As for Yvette I agree LB, she was a far cry from the wuss we had last week in a graveyard, esp as she made Derrick tell her what that spirit had said he would like to do to her......
I must admit after the 'Skirrid Inn' and Yvette being a major wuss was a little bit jaded about watching (cos Yvette always seems to lose it!)Can't wait for next week's now biggrin.gif                                                  

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

#54    albaqwerty

albaqwerty

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 10 May 2003 - 03:26 PM

LB, thanks for letting us know you don't rea this thread til you've seen the episode, but us nice ladies ( tongue.gif yes Celti, you too!) consider other people you see!

I was SO engrossed in the House of Detention one, but very disappointed that they edited such a chunk of the show sad.gif

Was it 1867 that Michael whateverhissurnrame-is was born or died? If he died in 1867  surely the chances of surviving family being embarrassed would be slim?

Looking forward to Tuesday too!!

Sorry you don't get to see it Kismit and TO, maybe one day!!                                                  

#55    djdodo

djdodo

Poltergeist

• 2,747 posts

Posted 10 May 2003 - 04:51 PM

I missed it sad.gif  tooooooo bad                                                  

<span style='color:pink'>Luv is unpredictable. luv's Blind!
Luv is like a Diamond, when it brakes it turns in to dust.
Dont buy luv with money, it never works</span>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users