Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman gets legal threat over Yelp rating

ozman

I hate that people have opinions...wait did Frito's Lay just threaten to sue me for failing to mention their delicious new Taco-Nacho-Supreme-Mega-Guaca-Greatness-Ranch-Ultra-Chips as the most awesome and wonderful Taco-Nacho-Supreme-Mega-Guaca-Greatness-Ranch-Ultra-Chips experience of my life? I mean I dream (copy right protected mark) of Taco-Nacho-Supreme-Mega-Guaca-Greatness-Ranch-Ultra-Chips constantly.

Could she not just counter sue him for attempted murder as her entire world was destroyed by this horrific assault on her?

• Like 2

Part that bothered me was when lady said "Commercial speech is not peotected by first amendment." How is this commercial speech? She posted about her own personal experience on her own personal yelp account. Let them come sue me for sharing my bad experiences, and believe me I put real nehative star ratings on Yelp and Google plus.

• Like 1

Let's all go rate him zero and give a bad review!

he can't sure 3 million people.

But if he does bad dental work his customers need to sue and put him out of business !

• Like 1

Let's all go rate him zero and give a bad review!

he can't sure 3 million people.

But if he does bad dental work his customers need to sue and put him out of business !

I can't wait for a sensitive multimillionaire CEO to sue a political cartoonist for mocking his horrifically extravagant wealth which is such a burden for him to endure (which also explains why he attempts to keep his employees from suffering the same hellish torment of wealth he has to anguish under by keeping their wages and benefits so low).

Yes, we live in hard times for the top 1%'ers.

• Like 2