Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Earth protected by invisible force field

ozman

How is it they can discover distant black holes, planets and more but a star trek like shield goes unnoticed all this time. Cmon

To be honest, more like Star Wars. Star Trek don't have shields around planets, while Star Wars does have planet shields.

....I'm sorry, could not help myself.....

As for how it went unnoticed all this time, I dunno.

Edited by DanteHoratio

A team of scientists led by the University of Colorado Boulder has discovered an invisible “Star Trek”-style shield that blocks so-called “killer electrons” 7,200 miles above Earth.

The electrons, which travel at near light-speed, are capable of damaging space electronics and can put astronauts in danger.

Source: http://www.foxnews.com/science/2014/11/27/scientists-discover-earths-star-trek-style-invisible-shield/

This proves either a divine creator or designed by other ET forces. I don't see how evolution could come up with this.

• Like 2

Could it be something the Earth has created itself, or is that not possible?

• Like 1

This proves either a divine creator or designed by other ET forces. I don't see how evolution could come up with this.

Oh I just don't have the strength today. Too much turkey. Anyone?

• Like 1

It doesn't really prove it but I more or less agree with you. Life on earth is looking more and more like a singularity rather than average in my opinion.

I have to look deeper into this story, but how isn't this huge news? Like I posted above, this is the result of one of three things, and I've always leaned more towards evolutionism.

1) Earth is a living, breathing, self-sustaining symbiotic entity.

2) Extra-Terrestial intervention, probably 3 billion years ago and then left to its own chemical reactions for life to evolve.

3) A divine creator. God.

How is something like this even possible without one of those three things? And this just proves also the Rare Earth theory. This planet is unique beyond comprehension. This most likely isn't common in the universe at all.

Edited by Atuke
  • Like 1

Surely it's a case of either the Earth has this, whatever way, and survives, or it doesn't, and we aren't around to notice it because we've been wiped out. That's how evolution works. It isn't actually a conscious decision. It's just that things die in certain circumstances, and the ones that don't, carry on. That would apply to everything and anything. Animals, entities, planets, galaxies, etc. There's probably been plenty of planets which didn't have this shield, and they didn't make it.

it's probably just physics causing this effect.. a set of conditions ? But this is the kind of stuff that makes me wonder.

• Like 2

To be honest, more like Star Wars. Star Trek don't have shields around planets, while Star Wars does have planet shields.

....I'm sorry, could not help myself.....

As for how it went unnoticed all this time, I dunno.

I think there is another thread about this? which is fine with me... but in a link in that thread it was explained that previous to this discovery it was assumed the "killer particles" were somehow "absorbed" by our atmosphere before reaching the surface.

Just like lightning, evolution doesn't make it therefore it must be Zeus or aliens.
  • Like 3

"Evolution is the change in the inherited characteeristics of biological populations over successive generations."

Evolution is a gradual process. It doesn't "come up" with things.

In any event, evolution has nothing to do with the Earths magnetic field. As the quote in the beginning of my post shows, evolution deals only with biology.

• Like 4

Whoever put it there I'm going to say I'm glad its there. It's keeping this planet safe. Can we agree on that?

• Like 1

Whoever put it there I'm going to say I'm glad its there. It's keeping this planet safe. Can we agree on that?

Yes, to be sure.

I have to look deeper into this story, but how isn't this huge news? Like I posted above, this is the result of one of three things, and I've always leaned more towards evolutionism.

1) Earth is a living, breathing, self-sustaining symbiotic entity.

2) Extra-Terrestial intervention, probably 3 billion years ago and then left to its own chemical reactions for life to evolve.

3) A divine creator. God.

How is something like this even possible without one of those three things? And this just proves also the Rare Earth theory. This planet is unique beyond comprehension. This most likely isn't common in the universe at all.

Scientists currently don't understand the phenomenon, therefore God/aliens/Gaia?

There are plenty of phenomena which were once puzzling and yet are now understood by science, such as the nature of the atom a century ago. Why can't this be the same?

• Like 3

The problem is that evolution does not show where it comes from the cromagnon that we modern humans ...

There is evidence of evolution ...

Almost 600,000 years ago (biological time ridiculous) we sapiens neanderthal to work alongside us ... But we are not related ... It comes suddenly.

How strange ... We know many things but the hominid evolutionary step that has brought us to this world is lacking .... this is one of many evidences of outside intervention in our creation.

If you have evidence to say the Contrary I would be interested.

Well that just about tells it all ! Afterall Weed is now legal in Colo. and If Giorgio Tsoukalos had any thing to do with It ,Its Law ! :tu:

What-a-World,What-a-World !

This isn't really about evolution, as I previously tried to explain.

If you guys wan't to discuss evolution, why don't you start a thread about it, in the appropriante place.

(Hint: Space News - Astronomy and Astrophysics isn't it !)

• Like 1