Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Grandmother has over 2,000 Christmas baubles

Still Waters

A south Wales grandmother takes longer than most when it comes to hanging up her Christmas decorations.

That is because Sylvia Pope, 72, is the owner of 2,061 festive baubles which she hangs from her living room ceiling.

Mrs Pope, from Swansea, started putting up her collection in September due to the amount of time it takes to finish.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...-wales-30225775

That is nice collection. I had to really cut down the one my wife's collection. I just kept the two boxes. Deep down I do love that stuff. though.

Wow, thats an awful lot. Wonder if she puts them up with blue tac, in which case the ceiling must take some cleaning when she takes them down.

No mention of a tree, maybe she has no baubles left to put on the tree.

Not sure if i like it, but I do admire her patience for putting that lot up.

I can't quite tell from the pics- is she using thumbtacks or hooks to hang all those? Either way, it's a clever way to hang up all your baubles if you don't have the space for a big ole tree.

I can't quite tell from the pics- is she using thumbtacks or hooks to hang all those? Either way, it's a clever way to hang up all your baubles if you don't have the space for a big ole tree.

There is always space for a christmas tree. :yes:

viewer%20patrick%20kruger%20christmas%20tree%20roof.JPG

• Like 2