Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien Abduction and UFO Favourites

kitco

I would like everyone to share breifly on a UFO or alien abduction report that they find to be compelling and beleivable. This is a Topic started so that everyone can share their favourite UFO or Alien abduction reports and to discuss them.

Here is A MUFON Report that I find to be interesting.

ARTICLE-PHOTO-RENDERING.jpg

MAY 26, 2014 …….. KELOWNA BRITISH COLUMBIA

At 8:45 pm I decided to go for a walk around the block for half our to an hour, I left my place and enjoyed a peaceful evening stroll. I was walking through a dark alley that cut through two apt building ending up at a old school that is across the road from the high school which has several large football fields. While in the alley heading home I talked briefly too a group of guys who claimed to have seen a UFO in the sky and if I hurried over to the field I could still catch them. He pointed me in the direction that they seen the UFO and said they have to leave. I hurried over too the field and did not notice anything and thought for sure I had missed them, shortly after about a minute of observing the sky I observed some lights that seemed to come from nowhere, I saw five bright circular lights in the sky that were in a boomerang like V formation, the UFO was in the very bottom part of the cloud layer and the clouds around the UFO’s lights vanished all around for hundreds of feet. I felt a feeling of fear and astonishment when I first seen the craft, the lights were in the east direction moving south climbing in altitude, I observed the lights as they began to get smaller, the light started to pulsate and grow brighter when the UFO disappeared in a streak of light much like what a shooting star looked like only the streak of light traveled into space instead of the ground. I was still watching the sky and observed a light travel back from the direction in which it had shot away, the light was moving at super speeds because it traveled towards myself growing a bit brighter, the lights then slowed down and stayed stationary. The sighting lasted for about ten minutes and occured just after 9 pm. I could still make out the UFO when I left the school field. I walked home very excited about what I had just observed and the first thing I was going to say to my room mate was if he wanted too come and take a look at a UFO in the sky near the high school, so I came upstairs gave his door a quick knock and entered his room. I was instantly hit by a big gust of wind that made the curtains hit the roof and I almost blacked out, it felt like I had been drugged or was overcome by a deamonic dark presence, I remember seeing a dark shadow creature come over me freezing me with fear.

ARTICLE-MAP-CANADA.jpg

I thought to myself oh my god I just had my room mate abducted and I went to the living room where I noticed that 20 minutes had elapsed in 40 seconds, I looked around the house for my room mate and finally found him outside when I told him the things that had just happened, he didn’t think it was crazy at all. I was overcome by an energy and dreading feeling that I had too get out of the house, I thought for sure I was going to be abducted and I did not want to put anyone’s life in danger. I left the house and walked for about an hour too a picnic table at a small creek that was still in the city but it was late and I barely observed a vehicle. At this time I was starting to calm down and was beginning to accept what had recently happened to me, I was a little bit on edge because I jumped when something came out of the bushes, it turned out to be a dog that stopped to take a drink out of the creek and continued on his way. It was starting to get late, approximately 1 am, I grabbed my backpack and was about to head to the road when I heard something in the bushes again and thought it was the dog having another drink at the creek so I walked down to the waters edge to see if I could pet him and make a friend, I was mistaken because I observed two short human like creatures, around 4′ tall and a slender build, they had dark eyes that were larger then our own and no visible hair clothes to speak off. The creatures were dark In colour but not black, possibly a dark grey. I watched the ET’s run away from me running towards a carwash looking back at me for a glance, the one jumped on top of a car with ease and ran over the top of it jumping down and continuing to follow the other as they ran into the dark where I could not make them out. I instantly thought” if they are running that way I am going this way” and I made my way to the brightly light highway that was nearby. I was honestly scared of these things and all I wanted to do at this time was too feel safe. I honestly don’t know what they were going to do to me or why they ran away. It has even crossed my mind that perhaps they were either coming to drink water from the creek or were stalking the stray dog that recently came from the path that the et’s were. I accept now that we are not alone and am amazed at the fact that we have so many documented account of the same lights in the sky and the same creatures known as the Grey Aliens. NOTE: The above image is a rendering.

THANKS TO WWW.MUFON.COM CASE FILE

• Like 2

I actually have seen two what I consider ''legit'' Ufo's in my time. Once was by my lonesome waking up in the early morning as a sleep-shirking youngster, I liked watching the sky change colour and the planes (flight path was planes about 5000 ft up usually. I had a lot of experience watching the sky and never since or before had I seen some crazy junk like the thing I am certain passed by that night. I understand the assumptions of hypnopompic hallucinations but let me tell ya I had, and have, plenty of experience with this environment of consciousness and it sure as hell did not pertain to the usual vibe and limitations of this, nor do I recall, and my memory (as odd a concept as memory is from years and years back) does not compute a wake-up period or dream progression attaching to this. It was almost too perfect a UFO sighting to be taken seriously, drifting eerie as you could expect, casually rotating as I saw it from maybe 500 ft beneath out my window in a cloudy, gray-blue underside of sky, green, yellow, blue, red lights embedded at regular intervals, it was all revolving slowly as it drifted, ten seconds then out of sight. I literally must've turned pure white, promptly climbed back into bed and lay there for some period, woke up the next morning and filed it away, as you do, never seriously considering it until about five years later lol.

The second one, four of us spied from my grandma's apartment block one winter night, handing the binoculars to one another, clear as hell night, this light appearing from one part of the sky to the other, almost instantly, moving miles and miles, this light, from one side to the other, for about twenty minutes, then rose up, up, up, seeya, out into the galaxy or whatever. There was no events on that night in the town, don't see how a chopper moves that fast and that distance so raucously. Could have been several things but I still consider it unidentified. First one, not sure if it were folks employed by the government to test some high tech crap above the english countryside or creatures unknown, whatever it was, it was pretty freaky to behold.

In other news, I enjoy the Rendalsham Forest incident.

Rendlesham Forest is owned by the Forestry Commission and consists of about 5.8 square miles (15 km2) of coniferous plantations, interspersed with broadleaved belts, heathland and wetland areas. It is located in the county of Suffolk, about 8 miles (13 km) east of the town of Ipswich.

The incident occurred in the vicinity of two former military bases - RAF Bentwaters, which is just to the north of the forest, and RAF Woodbridge which extends into the forest from the west and is bounded by the forest on its northern and eastern edges. At the time, both were being used by the United States Air Force and were under the command of wing commander Colonel Gordon E. Williams. The base commander was Colonel Ted Conrad, and his deputy was Lieutenant Colonel Charles I. Halt. Halt's memo to the Ministry of Defence on the incident, and his personal involvement in the third night of the sightings, has given the case credibility.

The main events of the incident, including the supposed landing or landings, took place in the forest, which starts at the east end of the base runway or about 0.3 miles (0.5 km) to the east of the East Gate of RAF Woodbridge, where guards first noticed mysterious lights appearing to descend into the forest. The forest extends east about 1 mile (1.6 km) beyond East Gate, ending at a farmer's field, where additional events allegedly took place.

Orford Ness lighthouse, which sceptics identify as the flashing light seen off to the coast by the airmen, is along the same line of sight but 5 miles (8.0 km) further east of the forest's edge.

All these locations are shown on the adjacent map. Commentators have published more detailed maps of the location[7] and a modern aerial view of the region can be found on Google Maps.[8]

Main events

26 December

Around 3 a.m. on 26 December 1980 (reported as the 27th by Halt, see below) strange lights were reported by a security patrol near the East Gate of RAF Woodbridge apparently descending into nearby Rendlesham Forest. Servicemen initially thought it was a downed aircraft but, upon entering the forest to investigate they saw, according to Halt's memo, a strange glowing object, metallic in appearance, with coloured lights. As they approached, it moved through the trees, and "the animals on a nearby farm went into a frenzy" (but see below). The craft left three impressions or depressions in the ground that were visible the next day. One of the servicemen, Sgt. Jim Penniston, later claimed to have encountered a "craft of unknown origin" and to have made detailed notes of its features, touched its "warm" surface, and copied the numerous symbols on its body.[9] The object allegedly flew away after their brief encounter. Penniston also claimed to have seen triangular landing gear on the object. While undergoing regression hypnosis in 1994 Penniston subsequently claimed that the "craft" he encountered had come from our future, and was occupied by time travellers, not extraterrestrials.[10] Sgt. Penniston's report made shortly after the incident contains no mention of physically encountering an unknown craft, nor of interacting with it. This report and associated sketches are neither signed nor dated, nor are they representative of AF Form 1169, Statement of Witness.[11]

Shortly after 4 a.m. local police were called to the scene but reported that the only lights they could see were those from the Orford Ness lighthouse, some miles away on the coast.[12]

After daybreak on the morning of 26 December, servicemen returned to a small clearing near the eastern edge of the forest and found three small impressions in a triangular pattern, as well as burn marks and broken branches on nearby trees. Plaster casts of the imprints were taken and have been shown in television documentaries. At 10.30 a.m. the local police were called out again, this time to see the impressions on the ground, which they thought could have been made by an animal.[12]

28 December

Several servicemen and Halt returned to the site again in the early hours of 28 December 1980 (reported as the 29th by Halt) with radiation detectors which detected radiation in the depressions and on the near side of a tree, although the significance of the readings they obtained is disputed.[13][14] The deputy base commander Lt Col Charles I. Halt investigated this sighting personally and recorded the events on a micro-cassette recorder (see "The Halt Tape", below). The site investigated by Halt was near the eastern edge of the forest.[15]

It was during this investigation that a flashing light was seen across the field to the east, almost in line with a farmhouse. The Orford Ness lighthouse is visible further to the east in the same line of sight.[16]

Later, starlike lights were seen in the sky to the north and south, the brightest of which seemed to beam down a stream of light from time to time.[17]

There are claims that the incident was videoed by the USAF; but, if so, the resulting tape has not been made public.

• Like 1

thank you for your input, I beleive that the Rendlesham Forest account is one of the most compelling cases to date.

When I was a child I was obsessed with UFO's and such, I would get a new UFO book weekly from my local library, and if there were no new ones I would get one that I had already read. During that time I think the Betty and Barny Hill case, and of course Roswell were the ones that I found most compelling.

However, as an adult with a sound education and a good understanding of Physics and human behaviour, I have to say that there is no case that I can say is compelling, there is not one that has really made me think twice that it could be a genuine ET visitation. Which is a bit sad, looking back.

• Like 2

When I was a child I was obsessed with UFO's and such, ...

However, as an adult with a sound education and a good understanding of Physics and human behaviour, I have to say that there is no case that I can say is compelling, there is not one that has really made me think twice that it could be a genuine ET visitation. Which is a bit sad, looking back.

I have often conversed with physics professors, some with many years experience in teaching all about the nature of matter, but with time had doubts about many aspects of accepted science. Whether Q's from the students prompted this re-evaluating, I don't know, but it seems since the internet has allowed anyone to peek into science, a lot of things may be up for closer scrutiny, whereas before, we could charge whatever we wanted for an education.

It is likely that within the next five years, there will be a major shaking for science and its closeted theories, and with that a liberation of technologies. While atomic models etc are workable and practical for chemistry etc, atoms are not the billiard balls we imagine them to be, but synergies of energy that create "the effects of the billiard ball world."

It may be realized that matter is changeable to a far greater extent than imagined, that it can apparently defy the laws of physics, yet without breaking any rules of nature.

I have been in close contact with The same Group of Greys since childhood, they have even attempted too kidnap a girl I was with one time and I fought them off.

I live in Kelowna BC and above account that I posted was actually my most recent encounter with the greys.

I am going to be attempting to make contact this spring and summer by spending long nights at the spot where I have seen them several times before on a road called burtch.

I have been in close contact with The same Group of Greys since childhood, they have even attempted too kidnap a girl I was with one time and I fought them off.

I live in Kelowna BC and above account that I posted was actually my most recent encounter with the greys.

I am going to be attempting to make contact this spring and summer by spending long nights at the spot where I have seen them several times before on a road called burtch.

If the greys have been ordered by the humans who run the show, to care about you, they will ensure that you don't get too much exposure to them, and if you happen to get too much of them, then you will be put under the "red lights" - to undo their nasty effect on your molecules and particularly your nervous system. Otherwise you could catch fire while sitting in the living room (spontaneous combustion).

If you want to fight them off or kill them, you will need a strong mental attitude, ie cannot be hypnotized, a gun that fires wooden bullets that split on impact, or a baseball bat, a pack of laser lights all on the one trigger, something hot, like a gas flame thrower with a non electric starter, a gas powered or air powered alarm or horn - it's far too loud for them, ultra sound is even better,

A non electric component diesel vehicle - has to be all manual, keep the engine running or hill start to get away, finally one of the most dreaded items, a catapult that shoots gnarly discs or flat fractal shapes made out of either timber, bamboo, shell, ivory, carbon fiber, and I am not sure if plastic or stone works. The pattern has to resemble thorns and fish hooks and spirals all turned inwards and outwards. I'll see if I can get a picture of one used by some ancient tribes. You can glue these onto the end of a wooden or bamboo broom stick, and spear them, then twist the stick to break off the end leaving the disc inside them. It will hurt very badly and eventually kill them, their flesh allows it to pass in but not out. If you can get one into the heart all the better, but their rib cages are hard and flexible making it next to impossible to penetrate, besides they are so short it's hard to spear them from below. Aim for the kidneys, stomach area and or neck.

If you shoot them with a gun, metal bullets will pass through them and leave a pin hole, which can kill them, but often doesn't and heals over in hours, shot gun pellets sting them badly, but don't always kill them either.

If you want to capture them, it has to be in a wooden box with no gaps, then in full daylight let them out and they'll burn all over and die within hours. Natural fibers like timber are made of hard tiny cell walls, which the molecules of these creatures try to roll over or move around, but because the cells are so numerous their molecules end up holding the item, rather than repelling them as they do with metals and glass. The different states of normal matter and harmonic matter, are incompatible, and the item begins to unravel their molecular state, burning them (without flames) at the same time, because the molecules go from an energy conserving mode or rejecting mode to an energy expending mode, which melts down the structural abilities of molecules.

For images of convoluted spear heads Google "Mayan flint carvings" images.

Edited by Starhunter

Interesting pictures, I think the most interesting UFO sighting is ''The battle for Los Angeles''. Do anyone have more information about that?

Have anyone heard about the Hessedal sightings? That is really interesting!

I am intetested in knowing more about how to kill and capture greys as they often come to me. Are they afraid of light from a flashlight. And why do they run so fast and are they stronger then humans pound for pound? Because I saw a grey leap on top of a car hood then right up and over in three or four leaps and it seems impossible that I could catch one. How do I lure them close to me and would a knife or bear spray irritantt do anything against them. Just wondering because I plan on spending g most of my spring and summer out at the spot where I made first contact two times prior here I. Kelowna BC canada. I think that they travel to mexico or further south during our cold Canadian winters what do you think. I say that because I have never seen any clothes on them and I have had over 6 close encounters sincey childhood. Each being as exciting and amazing as the next only the last visit was cut short due to me attempting to take a photo with the flash on. I had a dark photo that wasn't great quality but it was proof but I was compelled to delete it and never tell anyone. I changed my mind about a month after my visit from aliens to come forward with my story. I have not been met with very much positive feedbaxk

If the greys have been ordered by the humans who run the show, to care about you, they will ensure that you don't get too much exposure to them, and if you happen to get too much of them, then you will be put under the "red lights" - to undo their nasty effect on your molecules and particularly your nervous system. Otherwise you could catch fire while sitting in the living room (spontaneous combustion).

If you want to fight them off or kill them, you will need a strong mental attitude, ie cannot be hypnotized, a gun that fires wooden bullets that split on impact, or a baseball bat, a pack of laser lights all on the one trigger, something hot, like a gas flame thrower with a non electric starter, a gas powered or air powered alarm or horn - it's far too loud for them, ultra sound is even better,

A non electric component diesel vehicle - has to be all manual, keep the engine running or hill start to get away, finally one of the most dreaded items, a catapult that shoots gnarly discs or flat fractal shapes made out of either timber, bamboo, shell, ivory, carbon fiber, and I am not sure if plastic or stone works. The pattern has to resemble thorns and fish hooks and spirals all turned inwards and outwards. I'll see if I can get a picture of one used by some ancient tribes. You can glue these onto the end of a wooden or bamboo broom stick, and spear them, then twist the stick to break off the end leaving the disc inside them. It will hurt very badly and eventually kill them, their flesh allows it to pass in but not out. If you can get one into the heart all the better, but their rib cages are hard and flexible making it next to impossible to penetrate, besides they are so short it's hard to spear them from below. Aim for the kidneys, stomach area and or neck.

If you shoot them with a gun, metal bullets will pass through them and leave a pin hole, which can kill them, but often doesn't and heals over in hours, shot gun pellets sting them badly, but don't always kill them either.

If you want to capture them, it has to be in a wooden box with no gaps, then in full daylight let them out and they'll burn all over and die within hours. Natural fibers like timber are made of hard tiny cell walls, which the molecules of these creatures try to roll over or move around, but because the cells are so numerous their molecules end up holding the item, rather than repelling them as they do with metals and glass. The different states of normal matter and harmonic matter, are incompatible, and the item begins to unravel their molecular state, burning them (without flames) at the same time, because the molecules go from an energy conserving mode or rejecting mode to an energy expending mode, which melts down the structural abilities of molecules.

For images of convoluted spear heads Google "Mayan flint carvings" images.

I am intetested in knowing more about how to kill and capture greys as they often come to me. Are they afraid of light from a flashlight. And why do they run so fast and are they stronger then humans pound for pound? Because I saw a grey leap on top of a car hood then right up and over in three or four leaps and it seems impossible that I could catch one. How do I lure them close to me and would a knife or bear spray irritantt do anything against them. Just wondering because I plan on spending g most of my spring and summer out at the spot where I made first contact two times prior here I. Kelowna BC canada. I think that they travel to mexico or further south during our cold Canadian winters what do you think. I say that because I have never seen any clothes on them and I have had over 6 close encounters sincey childhood. Each being as exciting and amazing as the next only the last visit was cut short due to me attempting to take a photo with the flash on. I had a dark photo that wasn't great quality but it was proof but I was compelled to delete it and never tell anyone. I changed my mind about a month after my visit from aliens to come forward with my story. I have not been met with very much positive feedbaxk

You sound like a 12 year old unbalanced kid!! You do know there is no evidence for "greys", don't you?

Why, oh why, would advanced alien beings want to visit you??

My recommendation to you is to get out more, find a hobby that suits you, find something to occupy your clearly fertile imagination (nothing wrong in that of course) - try to direct it into something tangible, something that will benefit you in the future. Just IMO

Edited by keithisco
  • Like 2

I am intetested in knowing more about how to kill and capture greys as they often come to me.

Watch "Home Alone" for tips on booby traps. I think that may be more on your level :lol:.

Oh and setup a motion detect spy camera, sprinkle the floor with talc to catch their footprints, and leave mince pies out. I hear they cant resist mince pies...

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Word from the wise: There is none, & ever has there been any evidence whatsoever for the existence of alien beings. And if you don't believe me, write a few letters to all those world renowned astronomers & scientists with PHDs, diplomas, doctorates etc. who have spent their lifetimes observing the universe & it's workings.

• Like 1

I would like everyone to share breifly on a UFO or alien abduction report that they find to be compelling and beleivable. This is a Topic started so that everyone can share their favourite UFO or Alien abduction reports and to discuss them.

Now if you had asked for unbelievable reports, then we could be on page 14938594 by now.

• Like 1

According to the Dulce business, while Greys can be killed, you really really don't want to do that, they're rather vindictive.

Interesting pictures, I think the most interesting UFO sighting is ''The battle for Los Angeles''. Do anyone have more information about that?

IIRC it's the Washington photos thread that features a rather long discussion about the Battle of LA between myself and Sky Eagle. Sadly, I'm yet to be convinced.

Edited by Sir Wearer of Hats

I know what I saw and I know that they were pretty close looking to the classic grey. I saw their ufo and it seemed to hoover silently motionless. It looked exactlu the same as the drawings you see when you look up five light v shape Ufo. It definetly left me confused and amazed. I spent that whole night outside looking for the Ufo again but was approached instead by two four foot tall grey beings that looked like a human in appearance which makes it seem impossible that they eveolved on another planet but you never know. I am going to catch these two greys on film and prove to everyone that I am not lying. I had a video clip of them but I deleted it because I was afraid that it would get me in trouble for some reason. Why i dleted the footage I still don't know but I felt like I should so I did. Now I regret doing that and I want them to visit me at the creek where I saw them before. I don't know why people find it hard to believe I mean hundreds of people have wittnessed the same creatures. thetill don't know how they managed to spit me from the

I distance myself from everything I read here.

The practice of kidnapping, in its real vision and phenomenology is totally different.

According to the Dulce business, while Greys can be killed, you really really don't want to do that, they're rather vindictive.

Yes a few books have been written, I think one was called "Aliens aren't friendly."

From what I have gathered some bases are worse than others, especially south American.

I know what I saw and I know that they were pretty close looking to the classic grey. I saw their ufo and it seemed to hoover silently motionless. It looked exactlu the same as the drawings you see when you look up five light v shape Ufo. It definetly left me confused and amazed. I spent that whole night outside looking for the Ufo again but was approached instead by two four foot tall grey beings that looked like a human in appearance which makes it seem impossible that they eveolved on another planet but you never know. I am going to catch these two greys on film and prove to everyone that I am not lying. I had a video clip of them but I deleted it because I was afraid that it would get me in trouble for some reason. Why i dleted the footage I still don't know but I felt like I should so I did. Now I regret doing that and I want them to visit me at the creek where I saw them before. I don't know why people find it hard to believe I mean hundreds of people have wittnessed the same creatures. thetill don't know how they managed to spit me from the

The trouble with electrical cameras and torches, they often don't work near their craft, because the electricity is is not passed on from one molecule to the next, the conductivity of the metals is temporarily too low. And the trouble with metal knives, they repel the molecules in their flesh, allowing it to pass over the blade unharmed. That's why the natives used shell, bone, wood, flint etc with many intricate convolutions so that the flesh cannot be repelled.

In places like India and South America, street kids as young as twelve have killed menacing greys with baseball bats or any wooden item, especially hot or fiery items like a simple cigarette or match. Some of the injured and dead have been posted on You Tube and Google pics and are still there. You just have to know what's real and what's fake. About 1- 2 % are genuine pics of modified forms of human and animal life. Most people cannot tell what is what, mostly because they don't believe any such experiments are done, let alone possible.

You sound like a 12 year old unbalanced kid!! You do know there is no evidence for "greys", don't you?

Why, oh why, would advanced alien beings want to visit you??

My recommendation to you is to get out more, find a hobby that suits you, find something to occupy your clearly fertile imagination (nothing wrong in that of course) - try to direct it into something tangible, something that will benefit you in the future. Just IMO

And when you see one or two, then you are considered mad, and still there's no evidence.

I know what I saw and I know that they were pretty close looking to the classic grey. I saw their ufo and it seemed to hoover silently motionless. It looked exactlu the same as the drawings you see when you look up five light v shape Ufo. It definitely left me confused and amazed. I spent that whole night outside looking for the Ufo again but was approached instead by two four foot tall grey beings that looked like a human in appearance which makes it seem impossible that they evolved on another planet but you never know. I am going to catch these two greys on film and prove to everyone that I am not lying. I had a video clip of them but I deleted it because I was afraid that it would get me in trouble for some reason. Why i deleted the footage I still don't know but I felt like I should so I did. Now I regret doing that and I want them to visit me at the creek where I saw them before. I don't know why people find it hard to believe I mean hundreds of people have witnessed the same creatures. I still don't know how they managed to spot me from the...

It was probably at night as well, I would not go out of my way to make any contact, you are easy prey, and easily overcome.

People that have struggled with these man-made freaks, have sometimes succeeded in escaping or injuring them, but only because it was not in the program to hurt human beings, otherwise people can be killed very easily.

It is true that they are also quite vulnerable to any normally operating matter, as some ancient civilizations found out.

Their hearing is especially sensitive, and they can see you at night, as if it were day. That's why they spotted you first. Their molecules are in a state of receiving light, as also electrical impulses, hence the battery failures, black outs etc. However, even after a light bulb is switched off, it is hot enough to burn them far more severely than your hand, which will probably only have minor burns.

The new 'compulsory' white light bulbs etc, and new TV screens are designed not to have a lot of residual heat. These strange life forms, are very sensitive to heat, especially sunlight.

If you read accounts of people who have wrestled with them, you'll find the creatures may feel flexible and cold skinned.

If you want to trap one, which is a better idea, because you don't have to be there, you have to hope that they have fallen into some strife or escaped from their compounds or some mishap. The unfortunate thing is that if you hurt them or kill them, you are killing a form of human life, and sometimes these have escaped from facilities, to either die or get freedom, others are thrown out to die in the normal environment, which they cannot survive. Many of them are a cross between human and animal, especially bovine.They have a lot of identity pain and suffer terrible confusion and misery.

• Like 1

It was probably at night as well, I would not go out of my way to make any contact, you are easy prey, and easily overcome.

People that have struggled with these man-made freaks, have sometimes succeeded in escaping or injuring them, but only because it was not in the program to hurt human beings, otherwise people can be killed very easily.

It is true that they are also quite vulnerable to any normally operating matter, as some ancient civilizations found out.

Their hearing is especially sensitive, and they can see you at night, as if it were day. That's why they spotted you first. Their molecules are in a state of receiving light, as also electrical impulses, hence the battery failures, black outs etc. However, even after a light bulb is switched off, it is hot enough to burn them far more severely than your hand, which will probably only have minor burns.

The new 'compulsory' white light bulbs etc, and new TV screens are designed not to have a lot of residual heat. These strange life forms, are very sensitive to heat, especially sunlight.

If you read accounts of people who have wrestled with them, you'll find the creatures may feel flexible and cold skinned.

If you want to trap one, which is a better idea, because you don't have to be there, you have to hope that they have fallen into some strife or escaped from their compounds or some mishap. The unfortunate thing is that if you hurt them or kill them, you are killing a form of human life, and sometimes these have escaped from facilities, to either die or get freedom, others are thrown out to die in the normal environment, which they cannot survive. Many of them are a cross between human and animal, especially bovine.They have a lot of identity pain and suffer terrible confusion and misery.

So do you think they are extraterestrial or from here on earth.

So do you think they are extraterestrial or from here on earth.

Most definitely here on earth, created by men. There is more to fear from those who organize and engage with these experiments than the experiments themselves, ie, the grays are not as bad as those who run the show.