Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ouija board expieirence with dead mother

Blondy1234

She died 3 weeks ago from cancer and it was really bad , I have done a ouija board two times and she contacted me on it straight away. ( im not daft and i know it might not be her )I know that evil spirits can lie and pretend to be someone else but how can I be certain? I asked a few questions and this is some of them, I said have you crossed over and she said no I said are you scared to cross over and she said yes then I said do you want to stay this house and she said yes. I said I am sad I cant spend christmas with you and see you and she said but I can see you. I said do you want me to give a message to my nana and she spelled out yes, love you. I said would you like me to get you anything for christmas and she spelled out 'magazines' (how would she read them ? ) I also said what do you do all day and she said watching amanda. (Me) I said can I get you anything else and she said she would like a dog and she said she is sad my dad got rid of her old dog. I said do you have a short message for me and she said be happy. I then said im tired and she said we can talk another time. I said mam I want to talk to you all the ime but I dont know if this is really you and she spelt out 'only daniela' (daniela was her name) I also said dod it hurt when you died, were you in pain and were you scared, she said yes. If she is earthbound and knows I am trying to make contact I see how she would take the oportunity to speak when I do the ouija board, nothing weird or evil has happened since I done it and I didnt feel like there was a nasty presence hence why I had a really long conversation. I also asked her if she can give me signs that she is here and she said 'be more alertive' she also saod she doesnt want to cross over. What dp you guys think, is there a chance this is my mam

• Like 1

I'm sorry, but I don't trust it...

Ouija boards have a long history of causing trouble. To date I have never heard a Ouija board story with a happy ending..

The Roman Catholics believe that when a person dies they go into a deep sleep and don't wake up again until "Judgment day"(Catholic's End of the world), so any hauntings, ghostly encounters, and even anything that you may come into contact with via a Ouija board are all None-human spirits, and if they are portending to be someone you care about, then odds are its an Evil None-Human Spirit(A Demon)...

Now, I don't know if they are right, and I don't know if you are in fact Talking to your mother, BUT as it stands there is No way it can possibly confirm if its lying or not, so I would stop talking to it..

If it is your mother, then she'll understand, and if it's an IT, then you don't need to worry if it understands or not...

• Like 2

Of course there is a chance but I don't trust Ouija boards for the same reasons as Midyin gave. I also wouldn't use it alone or if depressed or in a bad mood. If she wants to speak to you she could come to you in your dreams or manifest herself to you.

Can You Use a Ouija Board Alone?

You might find these stories interesting.

True Ouija Board Stories

Edited by Ashotep
  • Like 1

First, I'm sorry for your loss.

From there though, I want to say that, having lost my dad when I was seven, and my mom when I was nineteen, it is better to remember them and the time and experiences you shared, and move on with your life, as they have moved on in theirs. Holding on to a painful echo of a lost loved one - I just don't personally see it being an ultimately positive thing to do. To me, I think we are justified in our emotions - be hurt and angry and sad and guilty and all these things that we all go through, but most of all, be honest and respectful of their own journey and let them go.

I enjoy ouija boards, and really have gotten some neat and interesting and creative stuff from them, and as a psychology experiment I think they're even more fascinating still - but for my two cents, I'm afraid I join many doubters and scientists that find their operation most likely the result of ideomotor effect, which doesn't have anything to do with spirits - just our own unconscious muscle twitches and movements and our attitude and desires in our heads and hearts.

• Like 1

As written the only two answers that could prove it was her is your name and hers. I would suggest if you do it again ask more questions that only you and her would know the answer.

The only two times I used one and got any replies years ago, it said Bush would win a second term, my wife and I would buy a house in town (which was the furthest thing in our minds at the time..we did!), and she would die from some ailment in her stomach area ahead of her time (she died from gallbladder cancer 14 years later).

You should always ask for protections before each use. You don't have to be religious either.

Good luck.

I'm really sorry to hear that you lost your mother.

Can I just add here that your own mother has passed on and that isn't your mother talking to you through that board. Your own mother wouldn't be asking you to get magazines for her. That request is weird. Also making you feel guilty about the dog. That isn't comforting. If this was your own mother, she would be aware of your pain through missing her and she would discourage you from using that ouija board.

You can always light a candle for her and give her flowers in memory of her. She knows you love her and she doesn't need material goods like magazines. Ignore the messages from this entity, who isn't your real mother's spirit.

• Like 1

The dog comment sounds to me that mom is offering validation that it is her. Magazines, was she a big fan of them, if so again simple validation. But like many others in not a fan of the Ouija board, its to open. I often feel my deceased brother around me. Constantly talk to him, little things I notice just make me aware he is here.

Very sorry to hear of your loss.

As for the quija board, I'm in agreement with the notion it's the ideomotor reflex at work. I would speculate that the personality coming through the board is really the part of your Mom that resides inside you yourself (so in a way, yes it IS your Mom). If you feel uncertain about the board, it's probably best to find an alternate methodology. Since you probably had a very strong bond, you might be equally able to communicate, or at least receive impressions, through simple meditation. In any event, I very much doubt you need worry about demons or anything of that nature.

I know personally what Ouija boards can do, both good and bad. I believe what you said BUT the concern I have is why is she/it afraid to cross over? That's normally the first sign of a un-clean spirit, you should have asked why was "IT" exactly afraid to cross over. It could very well be her considering it has only been 3 weeks (Christ after his death on the cross was around for 40 days before 'crossing' over) many times when someone dies they are attached to someone, place or particular item.

In scripture it plainly tells you not to be attached to anything on earth at your death. That's another thing, prior to "Christ's" death on the cross ALL human beings did in fact sleep at death, as also recorded in scripture. If you speak to 'it' again ask it why Isn't she/it willing to cross over, depending on that answer if the reply is simply afraid or scared that's not a good sign.

I have no problem with anyone using those boards, just as long as they are spiritually strong and have common sense.

• Like 1