Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Underground bases interview

onefourfour

Hi guys and gals,

I've been trying to find a video I saw on youtube about a year ago. It was an interview with I think three older middle aged men, about their work and experience with underground bases. I think they were electrical engineers. The video quality wasn't very good. There was a lot of electrical equipment behind them during the interview. They were talking about going down elevator shafts for some purpose and coming across unusual ("alien") creatures.

I'm not promoting the video or anything, I'm just trying to get some help in locating it, if it rings a bell for any of you I'd really appreciate a lead.

Thanks

I think I know the "incident" you're referring to, look up "Dulce" that should help.

• Like 1

It might be Dulce, but I've gone through like 30 pages of youtube videos using Dulce and other keywords and can't find this interview. :(

It might be Dulce, but I've gone through like 30 pages of youtube videos using Dulce and other keywords and can't find this interview. :(

What is it about that interview? we know there are no aliens there, so what is it you are looking for?

It was three guys sitting in front of a stack of electrical equipment. The video quality was poor, it seemed like it was taped in the 80's or 90's. The guys in the video didn't seem that credible and even maybe a bit off their rockers. I'm not interested in Dulce specifically, I'm not even sure it was about Dulce. I was just hoping someone would know the one I'm talking about and point me to it.

What is it about that interview? we know there are no aliens there, so what is it you are looking for?

aliens, mostly. sometimes aliens.

Found it! Thomas Castello linked to another term, "Montauk", and I tried that and it came up right away.

if anyone is curious.

meh, edited/removed... I shouldn't comment on this interview without having really listened to it. Obviously it's very fantastic.

Edited by onefourfour

Cant watch because I'm at work. Sounded like Phil Schneider but I guess it's not.

From what I remember about the Philadelphia experiment, it was one guy's letter (who has schizophrenia) who claimed to have witnessed it.

"TBM`s" And Underground bases, You will dig a deep hole Looking for anything other than speculation ! :tu:

Nothing says "secret underground base" like "getting in civilian electrical contractors to fix a lighting problem".

I watched. It's clear the two guys really believe what they are saying is true. They go back to the site and it brings one fellow to tears. Two good people. The journalist hasn't got a clue and seems to be aware of that. Good folks. Not sure what else to say.

I don't think it's worth watching out of general interest.

Also my visual memory was good but my memory of the content was way off. It's about radio technology experiments (allegedly) at Montauk and has nothing to do with underground or ET.

Edited by onefourfour

Since it's tied into the "Philadelphia Experiment" It's credibility just went down the drain.

• Like 1

Really? Underground bases with super speed trains etc......and they need a human to fix stuff for them...... :whistle:

Super-smart and technologically advanced aliens can be lazy as well you know!

Or maybe they're unionized "yeah, I COULD fix the light for you, but the Intergalactic Trades Union would be up my arses before you can say Zod".

• Like 1

I've been through a few more Preston Nichols interviews and have come to believe he is either lying or else maybe has something like alzheimers. :( The other fellow, Duncan, is selling psychic sessions on his website for hundreds of dollars per hour. I can't see an honest person doing that. Draw your own conclusions of course.