Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Haunting of Fairuza Balk! Real haunting !

LostSouls7

Damnit.....

I thought this would be real.

TV and film work is probably drying up.

Damnit.....

I thought this would be real.

But it is real. People never make stuff like this up.

A few months ago ( or maybe longer ) I was reading about a family that had witnesses to their haunting, including medical personal being present when a young boy walked backwards up a wall and did a flip and landed on his feet in a hospital ward . I never heard of an update on the family , is anyone aware of this haunting ? .. I would be interested in hearing of any updates

The more exclamation points, the weaker the argument.

I still don't believe.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1

I'm never quite sure what to make of actors being haunted. Not because I think actors can't be haunted, but rather because, well, they are actors- they could be acting about being haunted.

I read an interesting tale on Joanna Lumley, I believe it to be real, she never spoke out for publicity or during the events of the duration she spent within the building, yes it makes an instant click for the majority of newspaper readers but there ain't anything outlandish, it's just a kinda typically subtle haunting over years http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-318489/Joannas-Absolutely-haunted-house.html it just so happens folk with more money get to live in the grandiose structures sometimes though it don't explain why the average joe experiences spooks less than those within the more majestic buildings, perhaps less inhabitants/energy over time has summat to do with it, who knows.