Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

ouija bord

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1    magic charm

magic charm

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

• never judge a book by its cover

Posted 11 March 2003 - 07:10 PM

dont know if you have talked about this subject before as i am new to this site. have any of you ever experimented with a ouija bord before, if so what was it like, and what kind of spirit did you contact. or was it a croc. i have often fancied a go but always chickend out ohmy.gif  scared.gif [/CODE]                                                  

if today is the day what is tomorrow!!!!
Posted Image

#2    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 11 March 2003 - 08:24 PM

magic charm we have talked about this before click here

I know there are so many threads so just a pointer to help
smile.gif                                                  

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

#3    magic charm

magic charm

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 11 March 2003 - 11:14 PM

thanx for that cw very interesting reading , i dont think i will ever use one. rolleyes.gif                                                  

Posted Image

#4    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 12 March 2003 - 04:11 AM

People have some strange experiences with these things.  Never used one personally.  Still you never know.                                                  

Nothing to see here.

#5    loganXman

loganXman

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 314 posts

• I go or i wanna go..

Posted 19 March 2003 - 02:03 AM

did that a couple of times. pretty freaky. i do have a friend that experienced sometime crazy. her brothers would play with it alot until the mother found out.  being a strong religious person she threw the thing out. the next day, the board was back in the closet. her brothers told their mom it wasnt them. so then she tore it up thinking the kids wouldnt dare to go get it back again............ then the next day the same thing. good as new. finally the mother was convienced it wasnt her kids, so she burns the board. and again is came back without a scratch. then , she poured holy water on it and said some prayers .........the board was never seen again. i never again played with it ever again. unsure.gif                                                  

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord, for thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand.
That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
We shall flow a river forth to Thee,
and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomie Partris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."
-Boondock Saints

#6    TheOracle

TheOracle

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts

• Artistic, quiet, musician Member of the

Ad mortem fidelis.

Posted 24 March 2003 - 11:57 AM

Hi Magic Charm, I am new here too and this is my first post. In reply to your question I have used the ouija many times and in fact use it on a regular basis...maybe 2 to 3 times a month. Have only ever had 1 experience were I felt it was going to be negative and so we ended the session imediately. All of my other experiances have been very possitve and have provided us with valuable information about the paranormal (past life experiences, ghosts, etc). The best guidance I can give you if you wish to try it for yourself is to go in with a possitive frame of mind. Do not invite anyone who is negative or will bring a negative vibe to the session. if someone is skeptical that is ok but not negative. Do not use drugs or alchol before you do it either as that can also put people in a negative frame of mind. Try to have an equal male and female presence as this will balance the spiritual energy of the session. I hope i havn't babbled too much but I am only trying to give you the information you need to have a great experience with tho Ouija.                                                  

Never play Leap Frog with a Unicorn.

#7    magic charm

magic charm

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 24 March 2003 - 11:38 PM

welcome to the forum oracle thanx for that if you lived closer i would come and have a go with you . all ive ever heard is bad about them. it would be good if your with the right people . biggrin.gif                                                  

Posted Image

#8    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 25 March 2003 - 02:52 AM

Hello and welcome Oracle ,
                        It's nice to have another member from the southern hemisphere. wavey.gif                                                  

#9    TheOracle

TheOracle

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts

• Artistic, quiet, musician Member of the

Ad mortem fidelis.

Posted 25 March 2003 - 09:26 AM

Thanx Kismit and Magic Charm for making me feel welcome here biggrin.gif. I hope my input can be of help to someone. Thanx again biggrin.gif                                                  

Never play Leap Frog with a Unicorn.

#10    zippy

zippy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 12:26 PM

This was a story my mum told me about her experience with a seyance (never wrote the word before; so don't know how to spell it!)

One evening she went along to this meeting with 3 other friends. It was one of her friends that wanted to go so they thought they would go for a giggle! At the end of the seyance; each were given an envelope and told not to open it before they got home.

All 3 of the friends opened them before getting home; only to find the enclosed with a blank piece of paper.

My mum did not open hers and destroyed it after she got home.

Not long after the seyance had happened...all 3 of my mums friends met with fatal accidents.

(This made the hairs stand up on my neck!)

I cannot personally account for this experience as like I said it was told to me by my mother.                                                  

"I prefer to have roses on my table than diamonds around my neck" Emma Goldman

#11    CASTOR

CASTOR

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 302 posts

• "If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance." -George Bernard Shaw

Posted 26 March 2003 - 02:46 PM

WOW, zippy. that story was crazy! i wouldnt know what to do. i have never done any of that stuff. i wouldnt mind trying it, but i just have never had a chance. oh well, maybe some day.

CASTOR                                                  

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
- Galileo Galilei

#12    Tioria

Tioria

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 219 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 05:00 PM

When I was younger my friend called me because he had a ouija board and had been fooling around on it. He thought it was his dead uncle talking to him, however as he was asking more questions, the spirit got mad and started spelling out demon. My friend wigged out and stopped right then. He threw the board under his bed and called me freaked out. I came over and I walked into the room and I started shaking all over the place. Like goosebumps chills, and I felt weird. I walked out and felt fine. So I said a prayer to God to watch over us and protect us and when I walked in the room again, I felt fine. Needless to say my friend go rid of his ouiji board. I personally have never tried due to that.                                                  

Posted Image

#13    Mystify

Mystify

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 10:01 PM

ohmy.gif

A year or two ago I had a problem with my alarm never going off. I checked it's batteries and eventually threw it out as i couldn't find the source of the problem. I bought a new one.
My new alarm still did it.... till i politely asked whom ever (or what ever) it was to stop playing with it as i needed to go to work.
This temporarily solved my dilema.

I too, have never dabbled with the Ouija up until about 2 weeks ago. I was curious as most people are to its authenticity... and i wanted to see if there was anyone needing my help in the other world.  I made one... And...... nothing happened.

2 days later.... my alarm doesn't work.
Now going by memory of my previous alarm experience.... i check and i check and i triple check before going to bed. I tell my honey... the alarm is set!

Next morning.....And ..... no alarm.  I must mention though that due to earlier problems we have 2 alarms now as well....... just as a back up. But my wife insists it's me and that i don't know what i'm doing with the alarm! (like i can't work an alarm... geesh) Of course  I have a feeling its something else.....
I might have to ask it to leave me alone again....

we'll have to see.   smile.gif                                                  

I'm here today because of the past, i respect my self and all i have become and there for i do not regret the road i've walked.

#14    zippy

zippy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 12:40 PM

I don't mess with things I don't know about. With respect, spirits are powerful from what I have heard; get on the wrong side of them and you will regret it.

We don't like people meddling in our 'physical' lives so why do we think it is right to 'meddle' with 'spirit lives'?

"I prefer to have roses on my table than diamonds around my neck" Emma Goldman

#15    *m3ntaL*PaTienT*

*m3ntaL*PaTienT*

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 04:23 PM

the only time i have messed w/ that ouji board was when i was lil....and i guess u must have to be really serious for it 2 work becuz my friend would keep movin it mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif ......

but can you use one of these boards by urself

....if s0o i want to g0o by one...would like to have a lil fun w/ it hehe biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

if you can use it i would ask it certain questions and keep you guys posted biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif                                                  

LuckY IrishmEn......thats me

only those possed with luck so deep
are the ones whom 13 they can keep
engraved on my heart for it was the day i was born
and forever it will stay w/ me until my soul is worn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users