Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ouija bord

magic charm

dont know if you have talked about this subject before as i am new to this site. have any of you ever experimented with a ouija bord before, if so what was it like, and what kind of spirit did you contact. or was it a croc. i have often fancied a go but always chickend out ohmy.gifscared.gif [/code]

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• magic charm

• TheOracle

• IrishGent

• zippy

magic charm we have talked about this before click here

I know there are so many threads so just a pointer to help

smile.gif

thanx for that cw very interesting reading , i dont think i will ever use one. rolleyes.gif

People have some strange experiences with these things. Never used one personally. Still you never know.

did that a couple of times. pretty freaky. i do have a friend that experienced sometime crazy. her brothers would play with it alot until the mother found out. being a strong religious person she threw the thing out. the next day, the board was back in the closet. her brothers told their mom it wasnt them. so then she tore it up thinking the kids wouldnt dare to go get it back again............ then the next day the same thing. good as new. finally the mother was convienced it wasnt her kids, so she burns the board. and again is came back without a scratch. then , she poured holy water on it and said some prayers .........the board was never seen again. i never again played with it ever again. unsure.gif

Hi Magic Charm, I am new here too and this is my first post. In reply to your question I have used the ouija many times and in fact use it on a regular basis...maybe 2 to 3 times a month. Have only ever had 1 experience were I felt it was going to be negative and so we ended the session imediately. All of my other experiances have been very possitve and have provided us with valuable information about the paranormal (past life experiences, ghosts, etc). The best guidance I can give you if you wish to try it for yourself is to go in with a possitive frame of mind. Do not invite anyone who is negative or will bring a negative vibe to the session. if someone is skeptical that is ok but not negative. Do not use drugs or alchol before you do it either as that can also put people in a negative frame of mind. Try to have an equal male and female presence as this will balance the spiritual energy of the session. I hope i havn't babbled too much but I am only trying to give you the information you need to have a great experience with tho Ouija.

welcome to the forum oracle thanx for that if you lived closer i would come and have a go with you . all ive ever heard is bad about them. it would be good if your with the right people . biggrin.gif

Hello and welcome Oracle ,

It's nice to have another member from the southern hemisphere. wavey.gif

Thanx Kismit and Magic Charm for making me feel welcome here biggrin.gif. I hope my input can be of help to someone. Thanx again biggrin.gif

This was a story my mum told me about her experience with a seyance (never wrote the word before; so don't know how to spell it!)

One evening she went along to this meeting with 3 other friends. It was one of her friends that wanted to go so they thought they would go for a giggle! At the end of the seyance; each were given an envelope and told not to open it before they got home.

All 3 of the friends opened them before getting home; only to find the enclosed with a blank piece of paper.

My mum did not open hers and destroyed it after she got home.

Not long after the seyance had happened...all 3 of my mums friends met with fatal accidents.

(This made the hairs stand up on my neck!)

I cannot personally account for this experience as like I said it was told to me by my mother.

WOW, zippy. that story was crazy! i wouldnt know what to do. i have never done any of that stuff. i wouldnt mind trying it, but i just have never had a chance. oh well, maybe some day.

CASTOR

When I was younger my friend called me because he had a ouija board and had been fooling around on it. He thought it was his dead uncle talking to him, however as he was asking more questions, the spirit got mad and started spelling out demon. My friend wigged out and stopped right then. He threw the board under his bed and called me freaked out. I came over and I walked into the room and I started shaking all over the place. Like goosebumps chills, and I felt weird. I walked out and felt fine. So I said a prayer to God to watch over us and protect us and when I walked in the room again, I felt fine. Needless to say my friend go rid of his ouiji board. I personally have never tried due to that.

ohmy.gif

A year or two ago I had a problem with my alarm never going off. I checked it's batteries and eventually threw it out as i couldn't find the source of the problem. I bought a new one.

My new alarm still did it.... till i politely asked whom ever (or what ever) it was to stop playing with it as i needed to go to work.

This temporarily solved my dilema.

I too, have never dabbled with the Ouija up until about 2 weeks ago. I was curious as most people are to its authenticity... and i wanted to see if there was anyone needing my help in the other world. I made one... And...... nothing happened.

2 days later.... my alarm doesn't work.

Now going by memory of my previous alarm experience.... i check and i check and i triple check before going to bed. I tell my honey... the alarm is set!

Next morning.....And ..... no alarm. I must mention though that due to earlier problems we have 2 alarms now as well....... just as a back up. But my wife insists it's me and that i don't know what i'm doing with the alarm! (like i can't work an alarm... geesh) Of course I have a feeling its something else.....

I might have to ask it to leave me alone again....

we'll have to see. smile.gif

I don't mess with things I don't know about. With respect, spirits are powerful from what I have heard; get on the wrong side of them and you will regret it.

We don't like people meddling in our 'physical' lives so why do we think it is right to 'meddle' with 'spirit lives'?

the only time i have messed w/ that ouji board was when i was lil....and i guess u must have to be really serious for it 2 work becuz my friend would keep movin it mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif ......

but can you use one of these boards by urself

....if s0o i want to g0o by one...would like to have a lil fun w/ it hehe biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

if you can use it i would ask it certain questions and keep you guys posted biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Hi Mental Patient smile.gif You can use the board by yourself...just takes a bit of practice. However I find that if you are tuned in to such things already it will happen for you almost imediately.

And I can tell you it is a very amazing experience !. My wife is able to use the board no problems at all on her own and is also able to chanel. I suggest you have a look around for board called The Psychic circle as I think this board will give you the best results. also comes with a great guide book that will set you on the right path.

hmmm well thanx very much ORACLE for your input and if i d0o buy one i will keep you posted on how it goes thanx again wavey.gifwavey.gifwavey.gif